Kickbacker reaches a milestone

hearts_crazy

Guys. I have been on kickback for two years now and I have to say it's been a blast, sometimes I agree with others views, sometimes I disagree, sometimes i couldn't give a flying freak what others think. But never mind all that the thing is that the reason I have started this (admiittedly pointless and boring) thread is that this is in fact my 1,000th post on Kickback.:508::282::fing25:. 'mon the JTs

Guys. I have been on kickback for two years now and I have to say it's been a blast, sometimes I agree with others views, sometimes I disagree, sometimes i couldn't give a flying freak what others think. But never mind all that the thing is that the reason I have started this (admiittedly pointless and boring) thread is that this is in fact my 1,000th post on Kickback.:508::282::fing25:. 'mon the JTs

Well done you!

Woop Woop pointless post!

Bigot.

Archived