Fritzl given life.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

For Murder, Rape, Incest and enslavement.

Eligible for release in 15 years.

To serve his sentance in a psychiatric facility.

Thoughts?

For Murder, Rape, Incest and enslavement.

Eligible for release in 15 years.

To serve his sentance in a psychiatric facility.

Thoughts?

He'll live the rest of his digusting life in the lap of Luxury...Thank **** it won't be my Taxes paying for it, Twisted Evil ^^^^...He might get cancer and die a Slow painful death...We can but live in hope!! :evil2:

He'll live the rest of his digusting life in the lap of Luxury...

Luxury? I think that is pushing it somewhat.

Buffalo Bill

They should make him live in his own cellar for 24 years.

Buffalo Bill

They should make him live in his own cellar for 24 years.

Buffalo Bill

the irony of you're pseudo and avatar is not lost!!!

Bordeaux 03

His lawyer has a touch of the Vlad's, journalist asking him questions in English and him replying in German.

Elizabeth Fritzl attended her fathers final day of court to find out the jury's verdict.

Before hand she had a full English breakfast.

mod delete

:biglaugh:

Why is he getting to serve out in a looney bin? His shrink said on the news he was sane.

The only fair punishment would be to keep him in a basement for the rest of his life. There he can be physically abused daily.

Jambof3tornado

Put him in his basement and slowly fill it with concrete.

The man has nothing to offer society.

chester copperpot

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary:

mod delete

SATURDAY: Went to watch Hibs play, wish I'd stayed in.

scottish_chicP

I won't start ranting cos I went on for about half an hour at work when I found out what he got. Absolutely no justice in this world. He should at least be locked up for 24 years like he did to her but then add the rest of the sick story to it and he should just be stoned to death. Makes me feel sick just to see his face.

Generic Username

Having just finished up a stint working for The Scottish Prison Service it seems that Austria is also a big fan of thinking that a few years talking about his problems will undo all the awful things this man did.

I've debated it to the death with some top professionals in the field of mental health at my work that, to me, there is a clear difference from being "mentally ill" and being "mental".

It may be a complete lack of knowledge or understanding on my part but I'm not aware of any mental illness where a side effect of it is going off and raping people for 20 odd years. That to me is the work of someone who is just plain mental and the best thing for them is not hollow words but hard time and being left to rot for what they did.

Whoever in the mental insitution gets the task of talking with this bloke shouldn't believe a single word that comes out his mouth. If he's decided getting his kid pregnant is acceptable you can bet your bottom dollar he'll have no problem just sitting there and saying exactly what he thinks you want to hear.

Having just finished up a stint working for The Scottish Prison Service it seems that Austria is also a big fan of thinking that a few years talking about his problems will undo all the awful things this man did.

I've debated it to the death with some top professionals in the field of mental health at my work that, to me, there is a clear difference from being "mentally ill" and being "mental".

It may be a complete lack of knowledge or understanding on my part but I'm not aware of any mental illness where a side effect of it is going off and raping people for 20 odd years. That to me is the work of someone who is just plain mental and the best thing for them is not hollow words but hard time and being left to rot for what they did.

Whoever in the mental insitution gets the task of talking with this bloke shouldn't believe a single word that comes out his mouth. If he's decided getting his kid pregnant is acceptable you can bet your bottom dollar he'll have no problem just sitting there and saying exactly what he thinks you want to hear.

I just don't get where the whole mental health thing comes in. There must be thousands of people locked up in looney bins who would never even dream of raping their own daughter let alone chaining her up as some sort of sex toy and fathering her children. He has been certified as sane, by a shrink, and so police decribe him as an intelligent and clear thinking man, so what is going on? I think its a case of its such a ghastly crime they assume no normal functioning being could commit such acts.

In any case no sentence could reverse the lasting effects on the poor girl. What a world we live in.

Generic Username
I just don't get where the whole mental health thing comes in. There must be thousands of people locked up in looney bins who would never even dream of raping their own daughter let alone chaining her up as some sort of sex toy and fathering her children. He has been certified as sane, by a shrink, and so police decribe him as an intelligent and clear thinking man, so what is going on? I think its a case of its such a ghastly crime they assume no normal functioning being could commit such acts.

In any case no sentence could reverse the lasting effects on the poor girl. What a world we live in.

I think sticking him in a sex dungeon for the rest of his days and him being continuely raped all day and all night would be a sufficient sentence.

People should be punished for their crimes but also re-educated and hopefully turned into functioning members of society again and be able to contribute something.

Let someone give this guy an arse bashing for a few months and he'll soon loose his love of rape and the like.

cashgenerator

Have you heard of personality disorder?

Generic Username
Have you heard of personality disorder?

I certainly have.

Feel free to tell me the personality disorders where rape and murder are common side effects, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Again, don't confuse being a mentalist with having a mental disorder, to me there is a world of difference.

I've worked with someone with bipolar and know a fair few folk with varying degrees of depression. Not one of them has tried to set about someone with a rusty axe or eaten the family pet.

I think sticking him in a sex dungeon for the rest of his days and him being continuely raped all day and all night would be a sufficient sentence.

People should be punished for their crimes but also re-educated and hopefully turned into functioning members of society again and be able to contribute something.

Let someone give this guy an arse bashing for a few months and he'll soon loose his love of rape and the like.

:yes2: totally agree..this world has gone politically correct daft..some people are just evil and don't deserve social re-adjustment..he's 72 ffs and perpetuated hideous crimes over not just mankind but his own flesh and blood..what is there to reform? I'd go further though.. castrate him first... Then the control freak really would have nothing. A sickening crime and an appauling injustice to his daughter IMO

blondejamtart

Given that he's not going to receive a death sentence, is there really any sentence which would be adequate for what he did to that poor girl and those children for all those years? I think not....

Even if he rots in jail until his dying day, it's not going to make up for what he did.

God knows where she found the strength, but good on his daughter for facing up to him in court. I only hope she manages to make the most of the rest of her life and that her children do the same.

The brass neck mod delete.Quote from his lawyer:

It is not like he is a guest at a hotel, but he would like a prison close to home because he may have relatives who visit him.

Well how inconvenient for him!! We wouldn't want him to treat him harshly by making him go too far away now would we. 14 Years and he could be out. At least it isn't just the British Justice system thats ******ed up.

Archived