Robbie Neilson....

bigbryanthejambo

It's ****** all with him being a hate figure - he's just gash.

Much is made of our wide right not helping him out but how about working that the other way?

When does he ever provide a good ball up the channel? When does he ever overlap with any effect? What about his supply to the main forward(s)?

Fed up hearing excuses for him - He's not good enough. Plain and simple.

I take it you feel the same about our wingers and central midfield? Is that plain and simple as well ?

My issue really is no longer with Robbie. I have been saying for years that he was a complete dummy - christ with the reaction I got on here you would have thought I had poisoned the family pet! Now 95% have reached the same conclusion.

My issue is with Frail and who ever actually picks the team - we DESPERATELY require a right back and yet they do sod all about it!!:mad:

Guest Dipped Flake

We win 2-0, our third league win and clean sheet in a row and we have yet another thread slagging of our right back. unbelievable.

...we DESPERATELY require a right back and yet they do sod all about it!!:mad:

I think that RN has reached the limit of his ability and we need a new right back.

But, IMO, a new left back is of much more pressing importance.

We win 2-0, our third league win and clean sheet in a row and we have yet another thread slagging of our right back. unbelievable.

?????? Just don't get your logic.

A 2-0 win against Gretna means that Robbie did not have another shocker???:rolleyes:

?????? Just don't get your logic.

A 2-0 win against Gretna means that Robbie did not have another shocker???:rolleyes:

Robbie wasn't the worst player on the park on Saturday by a long shot.

Forget about that though, let's have a thread how crap he is.

Standard Robbie excuse No 5. ;)

Yes your right, there were 1 or 2 who were worse than Robbie on Saturday however Neilson was AGAIN pi$h poor.

Some games he is indeed the worst, in some games somebody may actually play worse than Robbie. None of that changes the fact that Neilson is CONSISTANTLY pi$h poor to distictly average, every time he runs on the park!

Standard Robbie excuse No 5. ;)

Yes your right, there were 1 or 2 who were worse than Robbie on Saturday however Neilson was AGAIN pi$h poor.

Some games he is indeed the worst, in some games somebody may actually play worse than Robbie. None of that changes the fact that Neilson is CONSISTANTLY pi$h poor to distictly average, every time he runs on the park!

I'm not making a standard anything about RN, in an earlier post i said he's reached the limit of his ability and a new RB is required.

I'm only pointing out that he wasn't the worst player on the park on Saturday. IMO, Jose was 'consistantly' pash poor AGAIN.

That doesn't stop the 'standard Robbie is pash' thread from appearing though.

Everyone knows my thoughts on Robbie Neilson.

A guy who gives it 100% but not good enough.

Poor touch, poor passing and no pace!

Not good enough full stop!

When is Robbie ever the best player on the park though?

No player will ever play well week in week out but Robbie always plays at the same standard which is pish poor!

When is Robbie ever the best player on the park though?

No player will ever play well week in week out but Robbie always plays at the same standard which is pish poor!

And that same accusation could be levelled at one or two others.

This thread really is priceless. Can I take you all back on a journey through time to around the same time last season. Quite a lot of folk on here were shouting from the rooftops that Robbie should be given a start and that it was shocking how a young Scottish player was being frozen out for the likes of Karapidis and Tall (both of whom have become cult heros since).

Not saying Robbie is great, (shall we say he's 'Right Backedly challenged' or something) but to be honest until we get a proper Right Back into the squad we're kinda stuck with him.

This thread really is priceless. Can I take you all back on a journey through time to around the same time last season. Quite a lot of folk on here were shouting from the rooftops that Robbie should be given a start and that it was shocking how a young Scottish player was being frozen out for the likes of Karapidis and Tall (both of whom have become cult heros since).

Not saying Robbie is great, (shall we say he's 'Right Backedly challenged' or something) but to be honest until we get a proper Right Back into the squad we're kinda stuck with him.

The huge mystery to me is why did we not try to sign Maybury or another RB option in January.

Did Frail want to and was knocked back, or does he think Neilson is doing a good job?

The huge mystery to me is why did we not try to sign Maybury or another RB option in January.

Did Frail want to and was knocked back, or does he think Neilson is doing a good job?

He probably rates him as one of the top prospects in Scotland, along side Clum!

He probably rates him as one of the top prospects in Scotland, along side Clum!

And for that reason alone -

WE NEED A PROPER MANAGER!

Guest Dipped Flake

I take it you didn't watch the aberdeen celtic game yesterday as Maybury had the **** taken out of him all day.

I take it you didn't watch the aberdeen celtic game yesterday as Maybury had the **** taken out of him all day.

Yeh like the rest of the Aberdeen team, Maybury got the run around from an on fire Celtic.

Robbie on the other hand was pi$h again against GRETNA.

Robbie doesn't need anybody to take the **** out of him - he does it all by himself!

Example? That wonderful bit of ball control on the halfway line on Saturday that almost cost us a goal! PATHETIC!!

Archived