Wing Mirrors

Rawrrrrrrr

Has someone kicked your mirror off Prancer? :)

Yes

Im not best happy

The sooner we can manipulate the aids virus to use as a weapon on neds the better

Its a toyota yaris

Is it a difficult job to do?

Toyota are quoting ?105 plus the vat for the parts:eek: and ?20 to fit

Its a newer model and can't see any for it

Might enquire to the scrappies and see

Not too keen on doing it for myself

DIY is for the lower class :P

Its a newer model and can't see any for it

Might enquire to the scrappies and see

Not too keen on doing it for myself

DIY is for the lower class :P

Ah ok.

Might struggle at the scrappies too then.

Maybe try getting a pair of after market ones then. Halfords/online etc. Think you'll be looking at about 60-70 quid for them.

Is the old one beyond repair?

If you're being tight DIY is the only way.

Ah ok.

Might struggle at the scrappies too then.

Maybe try getting a pair of after market ones then. Halfords/online etc. Think you'll be looking at about 60-70 quid for them.

Is the old one beyond repair?

If you're being tight DIY is the only way.

Definitly beyond repair:mad:

Oh well looks like Ill just need to take the hit

Neds should die a painful death :)

I would bother reporting it but the cops are a bunch of useless ***** and would probably just take the culprit to a theme park to "reform" them:rolleyes:

I didn't know you were a female Prancer. :P

Before I got it I was sceptical too but I have to say its actually a superb wee car

I drive another car sometimes as well and have to say the difference in quality is very noticeable

Its not any more ladylike imo than what Id likely have instead ( a corsa, clio etc)

As for the neds, Im even more ****ed off as Ive now noticed they have snapped the rear window wiper off too

Whats the need

Little ***** who do that and their parents should all be killed, offer nothing to society:mad:

Before I got it I was sceptical too but I have to say its actually a superb wee car

I drive another car sometimes as well and have to say the difference in quality is very noticeable

Its not any more ladylike imo than what Id likely have instead ( a corsa, clio etc)

As for the neds, Im even more ****ed off as Ive now noticed they have snapped the rear window wiper off too

Whats the need

Little ***** who do that and their parents should all be killed, offer nothing to society:mad:

They are probably members of kickback then.:nooo:

Hope you get it sorted without too much cash loss. Some drunken idiot decided to burst the mirrors on most of the cars on the street last night.

They are probably members of kickback then.:nooo:

Hope you get it sorted without too much cash loss. Some drunken idiot decided to burst the mirrors on most of the cars on the street last night.

Its going to cost 200 quid unless can find the parts at a scrappie and someone to fit them on the cheap

Either way its going to be a waste of a hundred bucks all because some little neds mum MOD EDIT

I just fail too see why anyone feels that sort of things is acceptable and what ****es me off more is **** all can or will be done about the culprits

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was probably someone who had a bit to much to drink and got in an argument with the bird or something.

If I met them I'd buy them a pint.

Whats the need

You sure it's not a ned and someone from KB instead???? :P

You sure it's not a ned and someone from KB instead???? :P

It was done with a foot and not a keyboard so that rules that one out;)

Whats the need

And a Clio isn't ladylike :confused:

Archived