Would you rather see Hibs in Bottom six or Top six?

Chambie15

Personally i would rather see them in top six only because it will give us another excuse to beat them at Tynecastle but apart from that i would also like to see them bottom six just so they know what it feels like haha.

Thoughts....

Personally i would rather see them in top six only because it will give us another excuse to beat them at Tynecastle but apart from that i would also like to see them bottom six just so they know what it feels like haha.

Thoughts....

They know what it feels like in the bottom 6.Theyve been in it enough.

Top 6 this year hopefully.

Think i would rather see the in the top six as it means more chance of the fat finn staying and also we would get another chance to pump them.

This season? Top 6 (because we are due a second home game against them)

Next season? Bottom 6 ( as they?ll be due a second home game against us)

maroonlegions

Do like the derbies and love our record in them, maybe in the bottom six until the split, then they scrape through and make the top six only for us to humiliate them further.:qqb003:

JT's & Irons

Bottom six for me. You never know in a derby so I'd rather they were away where they belong.

Fulham Jambo

out of business, tescos built on fester road, forgotten in a generation.....if carlsberg made.....

Top 6.

With them - Very winnable home game against Hibs.

Without them - Very tricky away game against Motherwell.

best in the land

top six so we can do them at tynie again.

and also because it will mean motherwell should be bottom six.

would rather play hibs at tynie than muderwell away.

Ron Burgundy
i'd like to see them on the six o'clock news, i just hope the cabin crew survive

Can I change my mind and go with this one?

Top 6, we can never play them enough.

Although I am getting a bit fed up with their hoofball, ffs they can't even string a few 10 yard passes together. Allegedly :33:

As much as it pains me to say it................... top 6.

Hearts success is more important than Hibs failure.

Bottom six without a doubt.

Top 6 is seen as some sort of great achievement for some odd reason.They would probably bring out a sodding dvd.

I don't mind too much. Top 6-we get another derby. Bottom 6-self-explanatory. Win-win situation really.

Prince Buaben

Top 6- Just for another derby at Tynecastle.

then again the bottom 6 just to see there wee faces on finishing there after the slating they "attempted" to give us after we finished there last season.

well actually think i'll agree with Sandylejambo

Prince Buaben
Bottom one.

Now is that Bottom one in the league or bottom six :qqb003:

Clerry Jambo

As long as we are 3rd/4th they can finish where they like although a home derby is better than a trip to Murderwell on that sorry excuse for a pitch

dunciboyjambo

Top 6 and we have them the last game of the season when we've already qualified for europe. They would bring harly any fans it would be funny!

Bottom 6 and horsed 5 times.

Agreed.

I don't know why people assume that the fixtures will even out, that will be decided when the top six is finalised. As for difficult games, derbies are difficult all the time.

Difficult decision. Normally I would say bottom 6 every time but the fact that we'd have an easier game at home and the fact we'd get a lot more revenue (which by all accounts we could probably do with) is swaying me towards top 6 this time. It's a win-win though either way I suppose.

hearts_crazy
Now is that Bottom one in the league or bottom six :qqb003:

The former. I was a Steward at Tynie and Easter Road the last time they went down, so I was there when they had their first 1st Divsion game, it was hilarious they got beat off Stranraer IIRC.

Bottom 6, with the possibilty that 5th could get into europe I don't want those tramps anywhere near being able to do any further damage to our co-efficient for the season after next!

Sheiky Baby

If it means us playing more games at home after the split then yes otherwise I'm not too bothered

Archived