new boss Nigel Pearson

PsychocAndy

Sorry if this has been done but now Keegan is at Newcastle we could do worse than Nigel Pearson. Not a big enough name for Keegan but the man done brilliant at West Brom as a caretaker manager when Brian Robson was given the heave ho, and I think he was in charge for a wee while as caretaker at Sheffield Wed. He has a great understanding of all the English Leagues and he's the type of bloke that knows something about everyone. We could do worse and this bloke will get a managers job and do a great job at it.

I'm not a relation or friend, or even met the bloke.

Should you not have a question mark at the end of your thread title.

Sounds like your making some kind of statement rather than asking the question.

Should you not have a question mark at the end of your thread title.

Sounds like your making some kind of statement rather than asking the question.

Sorry

Your no Kenny MacAskill, my old English teacher, are you?

He managed Carlisle pretty unsuccessfully and he was never an assistant at Hillsborough. He was however captain of the Rumbelows Cup winning side in 1991. Top guy but we should be looking at more experienced candidates.

Well thats me told I'll never darken your door again........ until next time

'mon the Hearts. fth

Ive always had a lot of respect for John Carver who has just left Luton.

Was manager of newcastles youth academy and generally was very highly thought of

In all honesty I dont think we should be looking for one man, but more a team as our coaching team is far too small for the squad we have

Ideally we should be looking for a manager and 2 others

portobellojambo1
Sorry if this has been done but now Keegan is at Newcastle we could do worse than Nigel Pearson. Not a big enough name for Keegan but the man done brilliant at West Brom as a caretaker manager when Brian Robson was given the heave ho, and I think he was in charge for a wee while as caretaker at Sheffield Wed. He has a great understanding of all the English Leagues and he's the type of bloke that knows something about everyone. We could do worse and this bloke will get a managers job and do a great job at it.

I'm not a relation or friend, or even met the bloke.

It is another suggestion, but personally speaking I do not really think he has done enough, in a managerial position, to be considered for the position

Archived