Pedro Lopez

colinzeal

I think he comes cross quite well in his interviews, the last twice he has spoken i have not seen the arrogance that people talk of, obviously to the national media he must be on the charm offensive, but just wanted to say this.

I also think Brian McLauchlin of the BBC asks him good questions and the kind of questions we would want asked!

Toxteth O'Grady
I think he comes cross quite well in his interviews, the last twice he has spoken i have not seen the arrogance that people talk of, obviously to the national media he must be on the charm offensive, but just wanted to say this.

I also think Brian McLauchlin of the BBC asks him good questions and the kind of questions we would want asked!

Certainly didn't seem arrogant

More like a wee laddie who was slightly nervous.

He had all the right answers though.

No change in money for the team and all that (whatever that means).

siegementality

As soon as the planning application is accepted he should GTF. He is more trouble than he is worth. He has been at the centre of a lot of the trouble at Tynecastle.

As soon as the planning application is accepted he should GTF. He is more trouble than he is worth. He has been at the centre of a lot of the trouble at Tynecastle.

spill, do tell us more............................:dribble:

In the interests of objectivity, source?

siegementality
spill, do tell us more............................:dribble:

From a player, who I won't name for obvious reasons, Pedro is Romanovs hatchet man. Never far away from the trouble. The Riccarton 3 and Brellier all fell under the charms of Pedro.................Promptly before they were knifed!!.

I'll admit that I am one of the posters who give Pedro a hard time. I do so because he was the go between who grassed on the players and managers and he is the guy responsible for giving certain players ridiculous amounts of money per week which now means we can't shift them alledgedly.

In a seperate issue I have it from an impeccable source (not involved in the bakery trade) that he is also the reason this whole stadium planning submission has taken so long. He didn't dedicate himself to the project perhaps as much as he should've because he has been busy scouring the globe trying to convince players to sign and answering his multiple phones during key meetings with planners, council officials and architects. Once again alledgedly.

Other than that the guy is a top bloke who has delivered on the planning application. Now I'd like him to get his erse into gear to find us a new manager and 5 quality additions to the squad while shipping out at least 10 others. Perhaps in hindsight the reason he has been given such a hard time is because he is probably doing 3 or 4 peoples work.

I think he comes cross quite well in his interviews, the last twice he has spoken i have not seen the arrogance that people talk of, obviously...........

the people that talk of this are just making it up for reasons we all know.

I'll admit that I am one of the posters who give Pedro a hard time. I do so because he was the go between who grassed on the players and managers and he is the guy responsible for giving certain players ridiculous amounts of money per week which now means we can't shift them alledgedly.

In a seperate issue I have it from an impeccable source (not involved in the bakery trade) that he is also the reason this whole stadium planning submission has taken so long. He didn't dedicate himself to the project perhaps as much as he should've because he has been busy scouring the globe trying to convince players to sign and answering his multiple phones during key meetings with planners, council officials and architects. Once again alledgedly.

Other than that the guy is a top bloke who has delivered on the planning application. Now I'd like him to get his erse into gear to find us a new manager and 5 quality additions to the squad while shipping out at least 10 others. Perhaps in hindsight the reason he has been given such a hard time is because he is probably doing 3 or 4 peoples work.

As you have alluded to Pedro is Romanov's beeatch and at the same time as masses of things to do and cant be everywhere at once.

He has dealt with a few guys at my work and they found him ok to work with and was always on the ball.

Its nice to see he comes accross well in interviews.

Now go and get us some new players and a manager pronto!!!

ps Its nice to have some positive news today and hopefully a major step forward in the future of Hearts.

Lets hope the Lid Dems play ball!!!

itsnomarooned

He does come accross very well. That's some scar he's got though, if that's what happens if you cross Vlad .............

Unless he'd just woken up and had a bad case of pillow crease!

Hans von Luck

Can you please give me examples of where he is the root of the problem?

Thought he came across pretty good, he seems pretty sharp and switched on even though English isn't his first language, not sure I could conduct myself that well in Spanish or Lithuanian!!

Dr Ian Malcolm

Is he Russian? If so, its the most Spanish sounding name you can get without being Spanish. English was excellent and he came across well.

Vlad_Knows_Best

That's because he is not an arrogant man.........simple.

Never get why people seem to get on Pedro's back everything I have seen and heard from him seems to be reasonable and people's dealings with him are positive.

People moan about Romanov and Romanov Jnr never being seen or heard, at least this guys sticks his head above the parapet and represents the club well. Something some others at the club could start doing.

Does anyone know what Lopez's backgroung is?

How old is he?

Is he Russian?

What did he do before he joined Hearts?

What is his role at Hearts?

What (if any) are his qualifications?

What footballing experience does he have?

letsmakesomenoise
... not without signing in tho' ?

Duh!!

See the line that says "Watch it for free here"

Click on here

Second that - lock him in a room with a bunch of council penpushers and planners - fine. Don't let him near anything to do with the football/players/coaching staff. His arrogance, and assurance derived from knowing he's Vlad's emissary, enable him to overstep his calling.

John Gentleman
Second that - lock him in a room with a bunch of council penpushers and planners - fine. Don't let him near anything to do with the football/players/coaching staff. His arrogance, and assurance derived from knowing he's Vlad's emissary, enable him to overstep his calling.

Mmmmm......Pedro Lopez - the "quiet assassin". Wee Rodney's articulate mouthpiece.

Listened to his interview on HW....."the development.......is in the long term interests of the club to (sic).....get into Europe nearly every year". Notice the downsizing of expectation and ambition? So much for winning our league, let alone getting to the advanced stages of the Champions' League.

Drip by drip, drop by drop,............

Pedro is Wormtongue to Romanov?s Saruman.

Doesn't make him incompetent, though.

From a player, who I won't name for obvious reasons, Pedro is Romanovs hatchet man. Never far away from the trouble. The Riccarton 3 and Brellier all fell under the charms of Pedro.................Promptly before they were knifed!!.

So he has brought in ?10million+ in transfer fees and reduced the wage bill by possibly ?1m per year.

Good work.

:ninja:

John Gentleman
So he has brought in ?10million+ in transfer fees and reduced the wage bill by possibly ?1m per year.

Good work.

:ninja:

Aye, and we now find ourselves in a relegation dogfight.

Good work? Not IMHO.

Mmmmm......Pedro Lopez - the "quiet assassin". Wee Rodney's articulate mouthpiece.

Listened to his interview on HW....."the development.......is in the long term interests of the club to (sic).....get into Europe nearly every year". Notice the downsizing of expectation and ambition? So much for winning our league, let alone getting to the advanced stages of the Champions' League.

Drip by drip, drop by drop,............

Ohhh most people are saying how silly it was to be talking about winning the champions league in three years and how it is not going to happen. So I guess your not happy about that. So when some other guy comes out with something realistic your not happy with that. Just what are your expectations for Hearts ? Do you want to think big or think small you cant have it both ways and you cant moan about both either.

John Gentleman
Ohhh most people are saying how silly it was to be talking about winning the champions league in three years and how it is not going to happen. So I guess your not happy about that. So when some other guy comes out with something realistic your not happy with that. Just what are your expectations for Hearts ? Do you want to think big or think small you cant have it both ways and you cant moan about both either.

I never believed the "Champions League" assertions in the first place (thinking TOO big). Hoping to get into Europe "nearly every year" (whatever he meant by that) is thinking TOO small. If that's the "official" ambition for the club then we're in the same position as four or five other clubs in the SPL who operate on a shoestring budget compared to us.

IMO, we should be aiming to be in a close-run "ruck of three" at the end of each and every season in the league and picking up a bit of silverware, say, once in every three years. If that's not realistic, then why have a ground capacity of 23000? "Nearly every year" won't fill it and it'll be our albatross.

BTW, so long as I stick to the forum rules, I'm perfectly entitled to have a moan whichever and whenever way I feel like it. In the same vein, you're perfectly entitled to disagree.

On this issue, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Archived