Today's Hobo gem

i8hibsh

As some folk know I work beside the most dilliosonal Hobo ever and belive me that is saying something

anyway just spent the last hour arguing but I have actually had to stop as it is like arguing with a brick wall

Hobo "Hearts are screwed as this genmeration is the last of the Hearts suupport. At Hibs we have 2 stands filled with young kids week in week out and small kids nowadays are suppiorting hibs as opposed to hearts"

He claims we will have no fans in 20 years

I honestly can no longer tolearte Hobos

skotskosparta
As some folk know I work beside the most dilliosonal Hobo ever and belive me that is saying something

anyway just spent the last hour arguing but I have actually had to stop as it is like arguing with a brick wall

Hobo "Hearts are screwed as this genmeration is the last of the Hearts suupport. At Hibs we have 2 stands filled with young kids week in week out and small kids nowadays are suppiorting hibs as opposed to hearts"

It is only a minority that think that or should I say that don't think!!

The next time he comes out with such drivel, just cave his feckin' head in with a brick.

Harsh but fair.

Sound advice :thumb:

Point out the mag 7 schools plan - every kid in the lothian and bit of fife/borders get a invitation to a tour round tynie and free tickets to games.

It seems every other night in the Evening hobo there is a picture of some youth/kid iniative promoting HMFC directly or indirectly.

Anyway, ask him what happened to all the Hibees last Sunday - only 7,500 turned up for their Holy Grail.

Ring pieces the lot of them.

Two stands out of 3 filled with kids. where are there parents? just ask him if any of them have seen the scots cup. my youngest is 10 and seen it twice. he's our next generation. fth.

DuffJimmy1875

Im hoping the aforementioned Hibs fan was on the wind up.

What a load of pash to state that if he was being serious. Kids these days will be influenced as regards choice of football team by the same factors that I was, and as preceding generations were.

Although Hearts do seem to have a knack of getting 14 year olds to wave Union Jacks and RHOU ;)

Note: I say that in jest, not as a opening to some big moral high ground debate

Two stands out of 3 filled with kids. where are there parents? just ask him if any of them have seen the scots cup. my youngest is 10 and seen it twice. he's our next generation. fth.

The parents are probably out stealing things or dealing dope. The question is, do the kids know who their parents are?

Shagging their brothers or sisters.

Seymour M Hersh
Im hoping the aforementioned Hibs fan was on the wind up.

What a load of pash to state that if he was being serious. Kids these days will be influenced as regards choice of football team by the same factors that I was, and as preceding generations were.

Although Hearts do seem to have a knack of getting 14 year olds to wave Union Jacks and RHOU ;)

Note: I say that in jest, not as a opening to some big moral high ground debate

Makes a change from your Tri-colour though doesn't it! :wavey:

Yep, the biggest walloper on that site by a distance, and that's saying something.

i think kickback seems to attract a certain type of person, knuckle dragging bigots and those who have nothing to fulfill their sad little lives apart from witless comments about us on their pathetic message board. i cite the cat[/b'], the liquidator and fenrjambo as expamples of this type of halfwit.

You're even name-checked by the biggest phannie on that site.

Just before he makes a cheap joke about paedophilia.

Vermin.

mind you the hobo has a point, it's the way with retards, their brains dont function too well, but the reproduction organs seem to be fine, just ask any social worker, these half-wits churn out kids like we buy a nice bottle of red

You're even name-checked by the biggest phannie on that site.

Just before he makes a cheap joke about paedophilia.

Vermin.

I'm truly honoured.

Tosser.

To be honest, hibs fans do have an obsession with our future.

After years in our shadow it's the least you would expect.

They need to get a ****ing grip though. They are embarrassing themselves with this pi$h.

mind you the hobo has a point, it's the way with retards, their brains dont function too well, but the reproduction organs seem to be fine, just ask any social worker, these half-wits churn out kids like we buy a nice bottle of red

The only reason they churn out so many is that they get started earlier... have you seen the number of Leithiopians pushing prams in their teens. Bloody reprobates

Hobos aren't normal people. Hence the reason they come out with crap like that.

winston churchill

tell him to pop doon tae leef and see my two the their yam strips;).

Yep, the biggest walloper on that site by a distance, and that\'s saying something.

If we were to run a poll as to the most despised Hobo, he would indeed win by a mile.

A more venomous, despicable cretin I have never read.

He sums that lot up!

The People's Chimp
Yep, the biggest walloper on that site by a distance, and that's saying something.

I dunno, he's in a top 5 biggest strokers play off. The hibs.net private members biscuit race takes place at the end of the season. First place gets to have a russian "hibs fan" stay and abuse his hospitality for a week before going to see port vale and celtic. Competition is fierce.

:cat:

I dunno, he's in a top 5 biggest strokers play off. The hibs.net private members biscuit race takes place at the end of the season. First place gets to have a russian "hibs fan" stay and abuse his hospitality for a week before going to see port vale and celtic. Competition is fierce.

:cat:

Does he get to pump the winners wife.........errr, I mean... mum as well ?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Just do what I do when flumps at work start thier pysh. Regardless of how outragous thier claims are, smile politley, nod your head and agree. These people know nothing but conflict and antagonism. At this point they are uterly devoid of things to say rendering them speechless for the rest of the day

I would rather listen to a couple of minutes of lies then hear nothing else than waste much needed breath arguing.

any of the following

a)Robbing houses

b)Smacked out of there tiny mind

c)in brazil passing on there knowledge of the beautiful game

d)all off the above

They must have been at Sunday School last week when they played Rankgers........:wavey:

Hibs have always had a fanatical young support.

The difference with Hearts is we have young. middle aged and old fans. We don't get bored as quickly.

Archived