Nade out tomorrow

nrhamilton

Nelly Terraces

Cometh the hour (and a half), cometh the Benny. How much you reckon he's worth at the bookies as 1st scorer?

PS,

FTH.

Will it prove him a good player and one for the future if he does score ?

I think he offers more of a threat than Elliot to be honest. He's been poorly treated and deserves a shot to prove himself. He's not my first choice though...

Nelly Terraces

Cheers bud. Cant see it though, the sites blocked by the firewall of the office I'm working out of today:sad:. What were his odds?

Just thought, we can get above the lochend rats in the league tomorrow as well.

:pC'mon Benny, you're the man to do it!:P

Commander Harris
Cheers bud. Cant see it though, the sites blocked by the firewall of the office I'm working out of today:sad:. What were his odds?

Just thought, we can get above the lochend rats in the league tomorrow as well.

:pC'mon Benny, you're the man to do it!:P

6-1 with ladbrokes are the best odds there for Beniusis.

Guest JamboRobbo

Get your money on boys. He's dreamt it, he will score one day.

Ally Alexander

Rather incongruous for the SPL to have a winter closedown of the Under 19 league at a time when clubs are most likely to have to rely on reserves. Ideally, the club could take the chance of replacing Nade with one of the under 19 players yet none of them will be match fit.

Double training sessions not to his taste perhaps?

You read my thoughts= might be in the huff about his employers asking him to try a leg once and a while:mad:

Should be higher than that given he hasnt started for 5 months and hasnt scored and given the press he's had.

I'd have bit at 8-1 but not 6-1

I don't think that there is really a partnership up front which fills me with a lot of hope.

If Velicka is to start, then perhaps Chesney can play off him. I hope that we don't see Ivaskevicius or Ksnavicius in the hole.

I don't really see a partnership amongst any of our other strikers if we were to play 2 up front.

I'm sure Beniusis and Velicka played together at Kaunas. If so, surely they will have developed some kind of partnership.

I'm sure Beniusis and Velicka played together at Kaunas. If so, surely they will have developed some kind of partnership.

Of course. But that league is way below SPL in level and I presume in intensity and speed as well.

Guest JamboRobbo

I can hardly contain my excitement at the thought of it. :)

This site is really bizarre at times. The stink of the groupthink can be really retch-worthy. Everyone is in a big hurry to slate JR for being negative about Nade not starting, due to the alleged flu, which a short time ago would have had everyone muttering "Vladflu". Let's remember nothing has really changed, and everyone is now all "come on the Beni" when the guy (firmly labelled Beniusless here) has shown nothing, except a flash or two, to suggest that he even belongs with the first team squad.

Straw-clutching. Are we trying to steal that title from the hobos? Is this Stockholm Syndrome? We are fecking dire. We didn't hire a qualified manager, we didn't strengthen a poor squad in the window, and Vlad's muppets are going to another dancing bear routine at season ticket renewal time, and then fail to produce any real goods. Again.

Is there something in the water?

Guest JamboRobbo
This site is really bizarre at times. The stink of the groupthink can be really retch-worthy. Everyone is in a big hurry to slate JR for being negative about Nade not starting, due to the alleged flu, which a short time ago would have had everyone muttering "Vladflu". Let's remember nothing has really changed, and everyone is now all "come on the Beni" when the guy (firmly labelled Beniusless here) has shown nothing, except a flash or two, to suggest that he even belongs with the first team squad.

Straw-clutching. Are we trying to steal that title from the hobos? Is this Stockholm Syndrome? We are fecking dire. We didn't hire a qualified manager, we didn't strengthen a poor squad in the window, and Vlad's muppets are going to another dancing bear routine at season ticket renewal time, and then fail to produce any real goods. Again.

Is there something in the water?

Manipulation of the masses IMO.

It's easy for the PR team to manipulate a football teams fans IMO, cause every fan is so desperate for success for their team, that they desperately want to find a reason for optomism in every little thing they read or hear.........

Guest GhostHunter

It's easy for the PR team to manipulate a football teams fans IMO, cause every fan is so desperate for success for their team, that they desperately want to find a reason for optomism in every little thing they read or hear.........

You've got a fair road to trek to get there....

:arf:

:P

Nelly Terraces

If things aren't sorted with a manager and decent players by the time the last day for season ticket renewals comes round then VR can GTF and I'll be pocketing myself a few hundred quid and will stick to going down the boozer on a Saturday. Will go to the hobos games and maybe the old squirm as well - cos I'm a big game hunting barsteward.

This is exactly the sort of game in the past that Vlad would have fielded an under-strength team for. He'd put 3 or 4 of his boys in the team (and out of position) and we would drop points because Vlad would put his agenda of blooding pyramid players before what should be the club's proper agenda of fielding the strongest available players in the squad for every game. You can't waste points by taking Gretna lightly, then getting a crappy draw because our best players aren't on the pitch.

I will be very interested in the team formation and selection for Saturday. I think it will be a strong indication of how much matchday control Frail really has.

This is exactly the sort of game in the past that Vlad would have fielded an under-strength team for. He'd put 3 or 4 of his boys in the team (and out of position) and we would drop points because Vlad would put his agenda of blooding pyramid players before what should be the club's proper agenda of fielding the strongest available players in the squad for every game. You can't waste points by taking Gretna lightly, then getting a crappy draw because our best players aren't on the pitch.

I will be very interested in the team formation and selection for Saturday. I think it will be a strong indication of how much matchday control Frail really has.

Kurskis

Neilson-Zaliukas-Berra-Goncalves

Miko-Jonsson-Palazuelos-Ksnavicius

Velicka

Beniusis

might be the Vlad/Frail team. After all these players have been patiently waiting for a chance.

Kurskis

Neilson-Zaliukas-Berra-Goncalves

Miko-Jonsson-Palazuelos-Ksnavicius

Velicka

Beniusis

might be the Vlad/Frail team. After all these players have been patiently waiting for a chance.

I will take an appearance of Kurskis, Zal (esp at DM), Miko, Ivaskevicius, or Beniusis in the starting eleven as a strong indicator that Frail is not the final selector of the team. Don't get me wrong, I do think Frail has been selecting the team and making the subs, but there's something about this weekend that has a strong whiff of Vlad sticking the oar back in, and it isn't the stirring by the Express. Call it a gut feeling, based on the time that has past, and the opposition we are facing. I'd be delighted to be wrong.

Bin this lazy, fat, stealing bandit immediately.

Another hurrendous signing by VR, the guy has no desire to play football just to line the humungous pockets in his 44 inch waist trousers. The guy is a total disgrace.

Archived