Nade out tomorrow

nrhamilton

How many fecking viruses do our players seem to pick up ?

Yes, I know, I know, Vlad flu - how hillariously original.

Pretty convienient if you ask me. He has played for the last 3 or 4 games. Now he needs another 2 months to recover.

Dammit, he's been great in the last few games.

Means we might see Clum. :sad:

I'd rather we gave Mole a chance than give Elliot another opportunity.

Surely Benny would be more worthy of a start, seen as he has at least been on the fringes of the first team in the past few weeks, then the above mentioned players. :rolleyes:

If Benny plays, I have a hunch he may score - he is showing signs that he is not too bad - just hung out to dry on the first game of the season - a disgrace of a decision and unfair on everyone.

Nelly Terraces
Double training sessions not to his taste perhaps?

Overdoing it a bit there mate. Doubt single training sessions are his bag either judging by the state of the fat git.

If we can get decent crosses into the box then Beniusis might be worth a shot.

If we just punt the ball up to him through the middle, another 1-1 might be on the cards.

Veliusis time :)

A high %age of Beniusis' goals at Kaunas were laid on by Ksanavicius.

What are the odds of playing Ksanaveliusis?

Guest JamboRobbo

How convenient eh. Nade has "a virus".

Which means Beniuseless has to start against Gretna.

Maybe I'm just a cynic, but that smells of the same old bs to me.

I think you are being too cynical JR.

Sorry to rain on some people's parade, he's not been feeling well most of this week and on Wednesday was feeling sick, no "Vlad flu" here or any other conspiracies!

Benny must start...looked dangerous when he came on in recent weeks.

Other options are Clum or Mole(!)....anyone believe that either of these jokers are more likely to get on the scoresheet than Benny?

In saying that, we will probably end up going 4-5-1 with Velicka running about lost up front on his own...

Rudolf's Mate
Surely Benny would be more worthy of a start, seen as he has at least been on the fringes of the first team in the past few weeks, then the above mentioned players. :rolleyes:

I agree however if form is anything to go by then just as Benny seems to be showing something what's the bet that they start with Mole or Clum!

Double training sessions not to his taste perhaps?

Double fish suppers, however...

With a smoked sausage on the side.

Yum.

Team for tomorrow (let's give them all a game before VR punts them !!) :

Kurskis

Neilson Kanchelskis Zaliukas Goncalves

Ivaskevicius Stewart McCann Ksanavicius

Elliot Mole

To come on : Beniusis, Makela, Basso

HERE'S BENI!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the big man get his chance again. He should not have played that infamous 1st game in the first place but he has worked his was back into contention so give him his chance.

Team for tomorrow (let's give them all a game before VR punts them !!) :

Kurskis

Neilson Kanchelskis Zaliukas Goncalves

Ivaskevicius Stewart McCann Ksanavicius

Elliot Mole

To come on : Beniusis, Makela, Basso

Yeah, that's a cert.

:dunce:

HERE'S BENI!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the big man get his chance again. He should not have played that infamous 1st game in the first place but he has worked his was back into contention so give him his chance.

Agreed.

Gee what a shock.

JR takes the news, applies his own special brand of negative horsesh|t and out it comes.

Wish I could say I'm surprised :rolleyes:

HERE'S BENI!!

Lol. Bednar and Pospisil have left and they have tried everything to punt Makela as well. Elliot and Mole are rubbish and Pinilla and Nade are workshy and unfit. Velicka is the only striker who has contributed regularly. How exactly has Beniusis "worked his way back into contention" ? It is surely just down to the joke situation we find ourselves in striker wise, no ??

For what it's worth I agree entirely about the first game of the season, he was hung out to dry in a very bad manner. Given that Gretna are the worst team in SPL history it would not surprise me if he scored tomorrow but would it really prove anything ??

Yeah, that's a cert.

:dunce:

Hehe, if we are ever going to play all these donkeys we should surely give them the best possible chance of another victory at Tynecastle before getting rid. There is never going to be a better opportunity than tomorrow.

Lol. Bednar and Pospisil have left and they have tried everything to punt Makela as well. Elliot and Mole are rubbish and Pinilla and Nade are workshy and unfit. Velicka is the only striker who has contributed regularly. How exactly has Beniusis "worked his way back into contention" ? It is surely just down to the joke situation we find ourselves in striker wise, no ??

For what it's worth I agree entirely about the first game of the season, he was hung out to dry in a very bad manner. Given that Gretna are the worst team in SPL history it would not surprise me if he scored tomorrow but would it really prove anything ??

And with that we have tomorrow nights JKB theme.

Beni scores a hat trick, 'It was only Gretna ffs'

Beni doesn't score, 'ffs, he can't even score against the worst team in the SPL'

:laugh:

I'm not suspicious of this news - as opposed to the other garbage going on today.

I'd happily see Beniusis play tomorrow as a partner to Velicka.

Then we can assess him when he's adjusted to SPL, has earned a place in the team etc

Guest JamboRobbo
Gee what a shock.

JR takes the news, applies his own special brand of negative horsesh|t and out it comes.

Wish I could say I'm surprised :rolleyes:

Aye, I'm probably a hobo or whatever other childish insult you come up with for today. :rolleyes: Well done. :welldone:

Anyway, he's gonna play tommorow and he's gonna score. I know because Beni has been looking and waiting every day and he sees in his dreams that he will score!

Now I can believe how it can be.

And with that we have tomorrow nights JKB theme.

Beni scores a hat trick, 'It was only Gretna ffs'

Beni doesn't score, 'ffs, he can't even score against the worst team in the SPL'

:laugh:

And quite possibly a headline from the Hearts website.

Beni has ok game, 'put the cheque book away Vlad the new Robbo has arrived'

Beni is crap, 'he's settling and will come good'

:)

Aye, I'm probably a hobo or whatever other childish insult you come up with for today. :rolleyes: Well done. :welldone:

Anyway, he's gonna play tommorow and he's gonna score. I know because Beni has been looking and waiting every day and he sees in his dreams that he will score!

Honestly mate, he's got a point. It's just really repetitive and boring now.

Guest JamboRobbo
Honestly mate, he's got a point. It's just really repetitive and boring now.

Feel free to stick me on ignore if someone giving a different opinion is so tiresome.

And who called you a Hobo ?

All I said is that you have almost became a parody of yourself and have gone from being someone everyone had a lot of time for to someone that gets the pish ripped from them for turning everything into the same old boring garbage.

It just makes me sad, that's all. To see what its come to.

Guest JamboRobbo

LOL "to see what it's come to". Pass the kleenex.

If giving my genuine opinion on HMFC makes me less of a person in your eyes, and someone who should have the pish ripped out of them etc, then forgive me for not being all that concerned by your opinion of me.

That's the feeling in the Wheatfield Stand every second Saturday !

Well, just for the record, we're going to hump Gretna tomorrow, irrespective of who's playing up front!

There, I said it!

LOL "to see what it's come to". Pass the kleenex.

If giving my genuine opinion on HMFC makes me less of a person in your eyes, and someone who should have the pish ripped out of them etc, then forgive me for not being all that concerned by your opinion of me.

JR, you can go and fling sheeite at yourself for all I care.

It doesn't actually bother me one iota.

Guest JamboRobbo
JR, you can go and fling sheeite at yourself for all I care.

It doesn't actually bother me one iota.

Good. Since it doesn't bother you one iota, you won't be making any more comments like post 32 on this thread then.

I hope Beni plays, and scores, and gives a great big GIRFUY to where certain people are sitting...

Will it prove him a good player and one for the future if he does score ?

Good. Since it doesn't bother you one iota, you won't be making any more comments like post on this thread then.

I might.

Just to annoy you.

Archived