Stephen Frail's Interview

sked21

The one the other day. Did anyone listen to it?

I can't be bothered listening to it again but right at the end did he say something along the lines of "No matter what Elliot and Wallace will always be around my squad as long as I am managing."

I was watching the African nations at the time (I think) and completely forgot and can't remember if I dreamt it or he really was stupid enough to say that?

what a surprise - lets all make zal the fall guy!!!! he is no worse that Mikey Stewart, Elliot, Berra, neilson or goncalves.

Tynecastle Valhalla
what a surprise - lets all make zal the fall guy!!!! he is no worse that Mikey Stewart, Elliot, Berra, neilson or goncalves.

Please tell me you don't think that really?

Zal is absolutely horrific.

Rudolf's Mate

The more words that come out of Frails mouth, the more I think the guy is just talking out of his erse. Really getting fed up with him and wish he would just keep his gob shut :mad:

Zali Cinnamon

Have you seen Stewart play since September?

The more words that come out of Frails mouth, the more I think the guy is just talking out of his erse. Really getting fed up with him and wish he would just keep his gob shut :mad:

i'll second that. every word makes him a bigger fud:(

Fair enough, Zal has not been great recently, but he has been good in the past, just like many other players in our team! There's others I would say before him!

Zaliukas was good last season - he's been poor recently, but people are overly harsh on him. He's had a drop in form, so's Michael Stewart - the difference in people's reactions to the two is indicative of something quite sinister.

As for Frail's comments, I can't confirm if he made them, but if he did then they're moronic.

The one the other day. Did anyone listen to it?

I can't be bothered listening to it again but right at the end did he say something along the lines of "No matter what Elliot and Wallace will always be around my squad as long as I am managing."

I was watching the African nations at the time (I think) and completely forgot and can't remember if I dreamt it or he really was stupid enough to say that?

Based on his opinion of Elliot alone - we need a proper Manager!

Archived