Remote pc help

mac

On the old kickback I posted a link to a remote pc help site which I used, and could recommend - someone at work asked for that site, and I can't view my old posts on the new site - I know I'm asking a lot, but does anyone remember it? Think they were based in Canada, but could help worldwide.

Guest GhostHunter
On the old kickback I posted a link to a remote pc help site which I used, and could recommend - someone at work asked for that site, and I can't view my old posts on the new site - I know I'm asking a lot, but does anyone remember it? Think they were based in Canada, but could help worldwide.

Can you remember roughly when you posted it ?

Mr. Webmaster, I'm sorry I can't recall - think I had posted it twice - thought I had also bookmarked the site as well, but it's no there!

As usual, if you are able to use your magic wand to find it, I would be eternally grateful.

If you're looking for software that will let you control someone else's PC then try things like gotomypc , VNC or the one I use for a lot of our PC's at work, logmein.com

Thanks Paul, I may have to do that - just wanted to use the one I had found and used myself, that's all - I know there are a few out there.

Archived