Wii Darts

tedp6873

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Wii Darts is out today, i have it pre-ordered will let you all know about it later on really looking forward to it...

I'm a massive fan of the arrows. Whether it is good or crap I'll still be buying it, although not until pay day.

Wii Darts is out today, i have it pre-ordered will let you all know about it later on really looking forward to it...

Quite fancy it myself. Look forward to your feedback

Darts on wario ware was surprisingly fun, so even its the same control system but with far more depth and extras it should be pretty good.

Looking for a Wii myself now that the Christmas chaos has (hopefully!) calmed down! Where's the best place to buy one in Edinburgh area? Don't really play games consoles at all but could probably get on with a Wii ;)

Cheers

Looking for a Wii myself now that the Christmas chaos has (hopefully!) calmed down! Where's the best place to buy one in Edinburgh area? Don't really play games consoles at all but could probably get on with a Wii ;)

Cheers

Don't know if GAME have them in there store but they are available on line at Game.co.uk

I P Knightley

Cheers

Never had a games console until we got one for the boys at Christmas. Have to say, it's really good and I'm actually not addicted to it.

Wii's great for golf (TW '08), tennis, bowling; the Brain academy's good but, unless it is for little kids, I can't see the point of darts on the Wii. Isn't it easy & cheap enough to get an actual dart board on the back of your door and throw actual darts at it? And then you actually get good at the game of darts.

That said, I got the Wii chess - but it is for the kids and they will be more incentivised to play if it's on the Wii rather than taking on, and getting gubbed by, their Dad :)

Wii's great for golf (TW '08), tennis, bowling; the Brain academy's good but, unless it is for little kids, I can't see the point of darts on the Wii. Isn't it easy & cheap enough to get an actual dart board on the back of your door and throw actual darts at it? And then you actually get good at the game of darts.

Was kind of thinking that myself!

Anyway, just got a Wii a couple of days ago, and was wondering what games people would recommend. Preferably two or more player ones...

Anyone?

Never had a games console until we got one for the boys at Christmas. Have to say, it's really good and I'm actually not addicted to it.

Wii's great for golf (TW '08), tennis, bowling; the Brain academy's good but, unless it is for little kids, I can't see the point of darts on the Wii. actual darts at it? And then you actually get good at the game of darts.Isn't it easy & cheap enough to get an actual dart board on the back of your door and throw

That said, I got the Wii chess - but it is for the kids and they will be more incentivised to play if it's on the Wii rather than taking on, and getting gubbed by, their Dad :)

We had a proper darts board in the boys room and the wall has millions of wee holes in it where they missed the dart board.

Wii darts looks great as long as no one throws the control at my telly

Anyway, just got a Wii a couple of days ago, and was wondering what games people would recommend. Preferably two or more player ones...

Anyone?

Wario Ware is an essential if your going to have a lot of folk playing

Mario Strikers is superb as well.

Anyone?

Do you have kids? If so we bought the smarty pants game which is educational as well as good fun i.e have to do tug of war, dancing etc between the questions.

We had a proper darts board in the boys room and the wall has millions of wee holes in it where they missed the dart board.

Wii darts looks great as long as no one throws the control at my telly

My son and stepson wanted a dart board in their room a few years back. We bought an electronic board which has soft tip plastic/nylon points.. No damage to the wall. Would certainly recommend if someone's kids want to try playing darts.

I enjoyed playing darts with them but the darts were a lot different to normal steel tip darts I use , couldn't beat them in the end as my son became very good at the game.

Anyone?

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is a great multiplayer game

Ok just back from the house had a shot of Wii Darts.................................

the controls are very tricky but sure the kids will soon get the hang of it so will we, there is an annoying buzzing and heart beating sound when you are checking out also if your on for a 180. Graphics are pretty good a few mini games like round the clock and stuff over all until i have had a few ****s it gets a 71/2 out of ten. ) (dont under stand why sh0ts is on the swear filter?????????)

Archived