BBC Website

gorgieheart

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has put the entire first team squad up for sale. (Express)

WTF...?:confused:

Walter Payton
Disaster on the 1st post, posts footballing topic to Shed instead of Terrace. I'd be gutted :(

Not sure if there's any recovery from a schoolboy error like that. Shame for the poor kid.

I am not a ferkin HOBO...!!

I used to be on KB in its original format, this is all new n fangled to me...!!

Will remember where to post i future, but this story is in the Scottish Express....

ROMANOV TAKES HARD LINE AT HEARTS

RUTHLESS: Romanov

Friday February 8,2008

By SCOTT BURNS Have your say(0)

RUTHLESS Vladimir Romanov is ready to bin the over-paid and under-achieving flops who have wrecked Hearts? season.

The controversial Tynecastle owner has instructed a number of influential agents to try and move his club?s top stars.

Romanov wants to introduce a more bonus-incentive scheme and is ready to offer big bonuses for every point, win and for their final league placing.

Express Sport understands that every single one of his first-team squad is available from club captain Christophe Berra to top earner Layrea Kingston.

Romanov has been unhappy with the Jambo?s dire displays this season and now he is ready to clear the decks.

The likes of Ibrahim Tall, Andrius Velicka, Jose Goncalves and Mauricio Pinilla will all be allowed to leave if clubs meet Romanov?s asking price.

The Lithuanian-based banker has grown increasingly frustrated at paying out a king?s ransom and getting very little back in return.

SEARCH FOOTBALL for:

The Gorgie outfit have the third biggest wage bill in the league but they languish just three places above the relegation trap door.

Romanov is set to continue to pay top wages but wants the players to earn their money in more perf-rmance-related deals.

The new arrivals will now have to agree to a lower basic wage but will be rewarded handsomely for every point they pick up.

In some instances could double their money for a win, as Romanov bids to get back to the good old days of his first full season when Hearts split the Old Firm and made the Champions League.

The club are still actively seeking a new manager, with Gudjohn Thordarson and Radi Antic, just two of the names being considered to work along side Stevie Frail.

They are also looking to bring in more British players to the squad with Motherwell?s Ross McCormack and Aberdeen?s Barry Nicholson on their radar but they are likely to miss out on the former to the Premiership.

I am not a ferkin HOBO...!!

I used to be on KB in its original format, this is all new n fangled to me...!!

Will remember where to post i future, but this story is in the Scottish Express....

ROMANOV TAKES HARD LINE AT HEARTS

RUTHLESS: Romanov

Friday February 8,2008

By SCOTT BURNS Have your say(0)

RUTHLESS Vladimir Romanov is ready to bin the over-paid and under-achieving flops who have wrecked Hearts? season.

The controversial Tynecastle owner has instructed a number of influential agents to try and move his club?s top stars.

Romanov wants to introduce a more bonus-incentive scheme and is ready to offer big bonuses for every point, win and for their final league placing.

Express Sport understands that every single one of his first-team squad is available from club captain Christophe Berra to top earner Layrea Kingston.

Romanov has been unhappy with the Jambo?s dire displays this season and now he is ready to clear the decks.

The likes of Ibrahim Tall, Andrius Velicka, Jose Goncalves and Mauricio Pinilla will all be allowed to leave if clubs meet Romanov?s asking price.

The Lithuanian-based banker has grown increasingly frustrated at paying out a king?s ransom and getting very little back in return.

SEARCH FOOTBALL for:

The Gorgie outfit have the third biggest wage bill in the league but they languish just three places above the relegation trap door.

Romanov is set to continue to pay top wages but wants the players to earn their money in more perf-rmance-related deals.

The new arrivals will now have to agree to a lower basic wage but will be rewarded handsomely for every point they pick up.

In some instances could double their money for a win, as Romanov bids to get back to the good old days of his first full season when Hearts split the Old Firm and made the Champions League.

The club are still actively seeking a new manager, with Gudjohn Thordarson and Radi Antic, just two of the names being considered to work along side Stevie Frail.

They are also looking to bring in more British players to the squad with Motherwell?s Ross McCormack and Aberdeen?s Barry Nicholson on their radar but they are likely to miss out on the former to the Premiership.

Most have probably seen the other 6 or 7 threads on this topic already....

welcome to HKB

Thanks Paddy

See there are still the same amount of bairns too ready to jump on yer back as soon as you post....wonder why i hadnt been here for a while...:sad:

Sexton Hardcastle

to be fair i was responding to the previous comment about 6/7 threads about the same topic...but come and join in !

Archived