Hearts face Euro ban!

Heres Rixxy

Good news? Bad news? I think this will simply mean another dud, either that or SF will get it full time, however I was told last night he is not fully qualified, I was under the impression he was!

Nelly Terraces

We've done the job ourselves, or should I say, ther Lithumaniac has, this season.

Hearts in Europe? Aye, pull the other one! Biggest non-story this season by a mile!

IIRC, we don't need to finish in 4th/5th to play in the Intertoto. Depends on the other clubs applying I think. So technically we could finish 11th and still play in the Intertoto.

This is really old news and was discussed on here about a month ago when it first appeared in the papers (the same paper as I recall). It's the main reason why many of us said Frail will not get the manager's job. He's not qualified.

This is really old news and was discussed on here about a month ago when it first appeared in the papers (the same paper as I recall). It's the main reason why many of us said Frail will not get the manager's job. He's not qualified.

I don't think any timescale was specified at the time? According to this article, we would need to appoint a manager before the end of the season.

What a coincidence that, when incontrovertible TV proof reveals that the GFA and their puppets-on-a-string ("referees", I use the term loosely) are guilty of blatant incompetence at best and, because it seems to be selective incompetence, I cannot get away from being persuaded by the very strong circumstantial evidence that it is blatant cheating -

What a coincidence that, just at this moment:

1 Phil Anderton is approached to "tell all"!!!

2 We have another Mad Vlad story!!!

3 In the very face of the victimisation of our Lithuanians, getting booked for being fouled - we have a story on the punishment we're going to get for daring to be fouled!!!

4 All this crap about being penalised for not having a "qualified" coach!

I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it until I'm maroon in the face -

Scottish Football is ROTTEN to the core!!!

Just look and listen to Keith Jackson (et al) - and there, in one person, is all the bile and bigotry and cronyism and sycophancy that is the cancer in the lung of our game!!!

IIRC, we don't need to finish in 4th/5th to play in the Intertoto. Depends on the other clubs applying I think. So technically we could finish 11th and still play in the Intertoto.

Think we need to finish in the top 8, so it could go to the wire between us and the hobos!

has the application date not already passed?

K.G.B..............still watching you!

I don't think any timescale was specified at the time? According to this article, we would need to appoint a manager before the end of the season.

Malofeev for the last game of the season :sad:

Hope to feck we dont enter the Interdodo.

Agreed shows how far we have fallen in two and a half years. Its embarassing to think we have to contemplate entering this competition. :mad:

Go for it. If it gets us playing competitive football earlier I'm all for it. After our start to this season, the prima-donnas could do with a short summer.

Hope to feck we dont enter the Interdodo.

Don't agree with much of your posts Kenny but you have got that one spot one. If we entered the Interhobo cup it would be a embarrassment IMO. If we don't qualify for a real european tournament then we should take it on the chin and look forward to next season.

Go for it. If it gets us playing competitive football earlier I'm all for it. After our start to this season, the prima-donnas could do with a short summer.

Agreed.

There's no substitue for competitive football.

Archived