Hearts handed warning from SFA

Susie-Jambo-66

How many cards have the refs handed out to other teams, for the same infringments? If the same fouls, carried the same penalty, for every team including the OF, then you would get an entirely different picture.

How many cards have the refs handed out to other teams, for the same infringments? If the same fouls, carried the same penalty, for every team including the OF, then you would get an entirely different picture.

We get booked for fouls other teams get a warning for.

It's as simple as that.

Nelly Terraces

NEVER, EVER underestimate the viciousness of these complete james blunts. They are totally evil and must be treated as the enemy. GFA officials should be warned not to come to Tynie in case we have a 'little word' with them.

Exactly.

For example,(one of many).

Hearts v Killie.

Three times Nish of Killie falls over. Referee makes it clear, by gestures indicating that the player should get up, that he recognises it as simulation.Play continues . No further action from referee, (Underhill, IIRC).

Cesnauskis goes down. Most onlookers were of the opinion that his fall was genuine, but referee again calls it as simulation, but this time, (it's a Hearts player remember), the play is stopped and the player booked.

This total lack of consistency has, time after time, cost us yellow, and on occasion, red cards. Is it any wonder we top the (lack of) discipline league?

A level playing field it is NOT!

We should tell them to stop booking and sending our players off for feck all or they can shove their warning up their hole.

Nelly Terraces

The GFA are just a bunch of criminal pondlife who deserve to be, nah, better not say it, dont fancy gettin another 3 months in the bin.

Something nasty should be done to them though. Wangers - The lot of them.

Is this a not so subtle attempt by the GFA to get us relegated -

as in you have been very naughty this season we have to deduct points from you - oh dear look at that you now have less points than Gretna we will have to relegate you (cue lots of laughing from the other end of the M8)

just a thought but not a very nice one I have to admit

We should tell them to stop booking and sending our players off for feck all or they can shove their warning up their hole.

Well said. This kind of nonsense from the GFA is complete horse dung if they won't stop discriminating against our players. The record in question is evidence that referees aren't treating our team fairly, not points to show that we have a bunch of chainsaw murderers in the squad.

Idiots.

We get booked for fouls other teams get a warning for.

It's as simple as that.

We get booked for BEING fouled!!!

GFA = Hypocrites of the First Order!!!

we HAVE to act on this

if we haven't already compiled video evidence of supposed fouls against us we've been booked for, infringements in the same game where we are booked and our oppos ignored, or not even talked to etc, then we are in serious shecht!

they can still get us for songs, but if they don't do us for that, and they can't hit vlad directly then they WILL go for this!

i don;t actually hate anyone or anything, but its getting close with that bunch of wasted sperm sitting in the GFA

So basically were gettin fined for, pardon my french, ***** refereeing. We'll end up appealing then givin a heavier fine. We just cant win. GTF GFA !!!

If the GFA try to go down this route, clubs are going to end up taking them and/or referees to court.

Ref's in Scotland really need to start being held accountable as they do in England. But we know that'll never happen. How the GFA can threaten to dock ponts from a team which has regularly been on the receiveing end of many bad decisions - as acknowledged by the entire country (including the weejia) - is completely beyond me.

Why they come out with it just as Hearts appear to be getting the benefit of the doubt from the media seems to be slightly crazy as well.

Is this a not so subtle attempt by the GFA to get us relegated -

as in you have been very naughty this season we have to deduct points from you - oh dear look at that you now have less points than Gretna we will have to relegate you (cue lots of laughing from the other end of the M8)

just a thought but not a very nice one I have to admit

They could try that of course.

But they're office bearers in the public domain, and it wouldn't take long to track them down individually and break their legs, knock their teeth out and generally beat them to the consistency of sandwich paste. :cool:

sledgehammer.jpg

Time to get the lawyers in and tie Gordhun Smith up in knots.

We have 4 players sent off , so far. Presumably that includes MS sending off at Well which was rescinded : but which he still served a ban for ?

Hearts need to get at the SFA with video evidence and the recent media coverage in their favour.

Vlad needs to start boxing clever and put the boot in via CO.

ArmiyaRomanova

I'd like to see Hearts hand a 'warning' document to the SFA detailing all the obviously incorrect refereeing decisions we've been on the receiving end of this season (it'd be a fair-sized document) and pondering their implications - attached to which is a hefty invoice for estimated lost revenue.

If we finish up 7th or 8th, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see us get hit with a 3 or 6 point deduction. I doubt they'd have the cahoonas though to either deny us a a top 4 slot (wishful thinking I know) or to land us below Gretna.

I'm sure the small minds of the SFA have been waiting a long time for a chance to get back at Hearts and VR ...and if they can ... then they will...

..it goes all the way back to Levein, to Davisgate, to VR's rants ... and now to the current and active refereeing campaign of selective bookings of Hearts players.

Come ahead you SFA bassturds, come ahead.

I'd like to see Hearts hand a 'warning' document to the SFA detailing all the obviously incorrect refereeing decisions we've been on the receiving end of this season (it'd be a fair-sized document) and pondering their implications - attached to which is a hefty invoice for estimated lost revenue.

Absolutely agree and make it clear that this is how the club intends to go.

The SFA will not like the idea of being tied up in the courts through restraint of trade complaints (players serving unfair bans thru loss of income etc).

I don't buy the 'bias' stuff about Scottish refs (well , not completely) but it's time to fight back.

We're not in Europe next season so have nothing to lose with UEFA/FIFA.

It's well past time that Scottish refs were shown up for what they really are.

Seymour M Hersh

Lets be honest, is anyone really surprised at the reprimand? All they'll do is point to the crime count/league and say guilty as charged. Faceless, inept cronies who assist in sucking money out of the game to fund their foreign jollies!

Well you can take at least 10 yellows off that record SFA.

We have at least 10 yellows this season for opposition players slipping or falling over !!!

wanx wanx wanx....

Lets be honest, is anyone really surprised at the reprimand? All they'll do is point to the crime count/league and say guilty as charged. Faceless, inept cronies who assist in sucking money out of the game to fund their foreign jollies!

This will repeatedly happen as long as the SFA continue to see Hearts as a perennial cash cow.

Hans von Luck

Listen we all know that the Weegie SFA have got it in for us and Vlad in particular.

It has been well written and documented on several occasions that it all stems from events like Miko v Gers, and us not paying fines on time.

You can even go back to the Levein time when we were thinking about taking them to court over the punishment given at the time.

SFA - GTF

Wonder whether any of the sympathetic journalists (that'll be those outwith Mr Murray's paid-for posse) in the media who have highlighted the continued unfair treatment we are getting from refs will speak up?

Surely some paper could have a field day looking at refeering in this country at large and making it the focus of a campaign?

It's a nice stitch-up isn't it - we clearly get harshly treated by the SFA's referees - then they hammer us for indiscipline! Other organisations are prevented by law and regulations to prevent such abuse of power - in this country you can be judge AND jury.

Bent *******s.

Wonder whether any of the sympathetic journalists (that'll be those outwith Mr Murray's paid-for posse) in the media who have highlighted the continued unfair treatment we are getting from refs will speak up?

Surely some paper could have a field day looking at refeering in this country at large and making it the focus of a campaign?

It's a nice stitch-up isn't it - we clearly get harshly treated by the SFA's referees - then they hammer us for indiscipline! Other organisations are prevented by law and regulations to prevent such abuse of power - in this country you can be judge AND jury.

Bent *******s.

This TRUTH places MacVicar's comments fairly and squarely in place.

If the game is so "honest" how can they, at one and the same time, bring these charges against Hearts, and condone what has been absolutely PROVEN by TV evidence!!!

I'll tell you how!

Like most hypocrites they are self-deluded to the point of mental aberration!

It's incredible, but that idiot actually believes what he's saying!!!

And THAT is what I call deluded!!!

What else can you expect when they are so close to the rot that runs right through the institutional bigotry and arrogance of the Ugly Sisters!!!

Far from being in-corrupt, the GFA is about the most corrupt organisation in this country, and that is underscored by their constant denials and claims to purity! Such is always the case with the self-deluded!!!

GFA - rotten to the core!

Nelly Terraces

That is it in a oner.

They are just grey suited anonymous nobodies who won't budge for anyone, especially us. These junket junky barstewards, self appointed and aggrandised, every bit the dictatorship, don't have any scruples. They're only interested in their little bit of power within the game, totally unelected, they've nobody to answer to.

Totally corrupt. Totally untouchable. Total s ** m.

What would happen if Hearts were to put together a video compilation of every yellow/red card this season and hand it into an independent review panel of top class referees outwith the SFA. Would the truth come out? Would the brotherhoos stick up for each other?

It is legalised corruption. Can the SFA be sued for improper conduct towards a member club? Victimisation at the hands of incompetent buffoons.

We could get our fines paid back and Vlad could ride the GFA off into the sunset or we could just pesh them off even more and get even less from the shower of cheating barstewards.

What would happen if Hearts were to put together a video compilation of every yellow/red card this season and hand it into an independent review panel of top class referees outwith the SFA. Would the truth come out? Would the brotherhoos stick up for each other?

It is legalised corruption. Can the SFA be sued for improper conduct towards a member club? Victimisation at the hands of incompetent buffoons.

We could get our fines paid back and Vlad could ride the GFA off into the sunset or we could just pesh them off even more and get even less from the shower of cheating barstewards.

Problem is : there is no independent review panel (in industry you might call it arbitration eg like ACAS). The only thing Hearts can do to get the SFA to move from their immovable position of infallibility is to threaten to go the courts over the treatment meted out so far. Courts do not like being called in to settle sporting disputes/governance but they might have to if Hearts went down that route given the lack of an indepenedent disputes panel.

I don't think Vlad will do anything but the idea of Hearts in court with recent press clippings, video evidence and expert witnesses is very , very appealing.

Did I miss something....can't see where it suggests that we may lose points?

We really don't do ourselves any favours at times though...

The red cards this year...

Clum v Dundee United - Deliberate Handball (Fair Call - no contest)

Nade v Killie - Raised his hands (stupidity!)

Stewart v Gretna - Wrong call from Ref (Though Stewart did little to help himself!)

Kurskis v ICT - Stupidity after already being booked

Zaliukas v D Utd - Raised his hands (stupidity!)

Wallace v D Utd - Last Man prevented goal scoring chance - Fair Call

Stewart v D Utd - Arguing with own fans (stupidity!)

Clum v Killie - Two shocking fouls, could have got straight red for the first! - Fair Call

So out of 8 Red Cards...

One was wrong (Stewart v Gretna)

Three were fair calls

Four were caused by Stupidity and rushes of blood to the head.

Note - I still feel we get terrible treatment on freekick calls and yellow cards. However, the reds we can have little complaint over.

Stewart v Gretna - Wrong call from Ref (Though Stewart did little to help himself!)

Clum v Killie - Two shocking fouls, could have got straight red for the first! - Fair Call

So out of 8 Red Cards...

Three were fair calls

Note - I still feel we get terrible treatment on freekick calls and yellow cards. However, the reds we can have little complaint over.

Zaliukus (v dundee utd) raised his hands as an act of self defence - ref was watching it and only acted against one player

Say What Again

What's going on with the picture they've used to accompany the article?

Is there an opposition player in the middle and all our boys are giving him a good kicking?

'Action from a recent game with Dundee United when Hearts had 3 players red carded'

:P

Zaliukus (v dundee utd) raised his hands as an act of self defence - ref was watching it and only acted against one player

You said it yourself...."raised his hands"....= Red Card offence...

Two wrongs don't make a right, both players should have walked.

You said it yourself...."raised his hands"....= Red Card offence...

Two wrongs don't make a right, both players should have walked.

Raising your hands in anger or to strike an opponent gets you sent off, self defence does not. Anyone grabbed by the neck and tossed aside by a guy twice their size has a right to throw up there hand to protect themselves.

The main thing here was that Zal's was an instinctive act of self defence and he never touched his opponent.

However I do agree with your other points because our players are walking into too many stupid situations

This TRUTH places MacVicar's comments fairly and squarely in place.

If the game is so "honest" how can they, at one and the same time, bring these charges against Hearts, and condone what has been absolutely PROVEN by TV evidence!!!

I'll tell you how!

Like most hypocrites they are self-deluded to the point of mental aberration!

It's incredible, but that idiot actually believes what he's saying!!!

And THAT is what I call deluded!!!

What else can you expect when they are so close to the rot that runs right through the institutional bigotry and arrogance of the Ugly Sisters!!!

Far from being in-corrupt, the GFA is about the most corrupt organisation in this country, and that is underscored by their constant denials and claims to purity! Such is always the case with the self-deluded!!!

GFA - rotten to the core!

Not sure why, but whenever I read your posts I imagine them being delivered with the fervour of an evangelical preacher! Your sermons must be pretty powerful stuff!

Raising your hands in anger or to strike an opponent gets you sent off, self defence does not. Anyone grabbed by the neck and tossed aside by a guy twice their size has a right to throw up there hand to protect themselves.

The main thing here was that Zal's was an instinctive act of self defence and he never touched his opponent.

I would love to agree with you as I thought Wilkie was a disgrace in that incident. However, I would be stunned if the laws of the game say it is OK to strike out at any point, even if it is in self defence.

I would love to agree with you as I thought Wilkie was a disgrace in that incident. However, I would be stunned if the laws of the game say it is OK to strike out at any point, even if it is in self defence.

Unless you are Barry Ferguson who had the young Aberdeen player by the throat right infront of the Referee -

AND THAT IS THE POINT!!!!! HEARTS ARE GETTING SHAFTED!!!!!

So out of 8 Red Cards...

Three were fair calls

By the STRICT letter of the law you are correct, however apart from the 2 Elliot reds, the rest were acknowledged by most media pundits as being harsh.

The BIG issue here is - would OF players be given a red card if they had been involved in these incidents?????:mad:

Unless you are Barry Ferguson who had the young Aberdeen player by the throat right infront of the Referee -

AND THAT IS THE POINT!!!!! HEARTS ARE GETTING SHAFTED!!!!!

Yes, I know...I agree...

However, if Zaliukas hadn't raised his hands then he would have stayed on the park and the game would have remained 1-1. Start the battle at home, stop the stupid mistakes and make it harder for refs to pick our players off!

The OF bias is nothing new.

By the STRICT letter of the law you are correct, however apart from the 2 Elliot reds, the rest were acknowledged by most media pundits as being harsh.

The BIG issue here is - would OF players be given a red card if they had been involved in these incidents?????:mad:

Maybe....unlikely....possibly....perhaps!

Who knows...

My point is....stop raising our hands, stop being stupid, keep the head and we will keep our card count down. Regardless of the best efforts of refs, linesman and the SFA.

Say What Again

Barry Ferguson vs Aberdeen proves they wouldn't have been.

I'd love Hearts to take them to court if they heavily punished us......we would only need to qoute the referee (cant remember which fud) who said something along the llines of 'you have to referee an old firm game differently' to prove that all is not equal.

Why do some posters insist that it's usually our own fault? Could some culpability not lie with the officials? If there was a forum for complaint in these matters, the SFA would find it difficult to explain statistically why three Scottish clubs have, by some distance, the worst disciplinary records in Scotland. They could also be asked to explain why it was more or less the same clubs last season. Is it a coincidence that these clubs come from the east of the country when the base of power lies in the west?

It's not what happens to our players when an offence occurs that should be giving us cause for concern, it's what happens to players from other teams when a similar or identical offence is committed. Hearts are consistently penalised for the offences of its players. Other teams are given much more leeway. Does anyone still think that Allan McGregor should have stayed on ther field after his foul on Calum Eliot? As a previous poster indicated, it seems to be the letter of the law if it's Hearts and use your judgement if it's any other club. There is a lack of fairness here and we are not serving ourselves well by blaming ourselves. For heaven's sake, how many teams in the SPL have had a player booked for taking a free kick too early?

Why do some posters insist that it's usually our own fault? Could some culpability not lie with the officials? If there was a forum for complaint in these matters, the SFA would find it difficult to explain statistically why three Scottish clubs have, by some distance, the worst disciplinary records in Scotland. They could also be asked to explain why it was more or less the same clubs last season. Is it a coincidence that these clubs come from the east of the country when the base of power lies in the west?

It's not what happens to our players when an offence occurs that should be giving us cause for concern, it's what happens to players from other teams when a similar or identical offence is committed. Hearts are consistently penalised for the offences of its players. Other teams are given much more leeway. Does anyone still think that Allan McGregor should have stayed on ther field after his foul on Calum Eliot? As a previous poster indicated, it seems to be the letter of the law if it's Hearts and use your judgement if it's any other club. There is a lack of fairness here and we are not serving ourselves well by blaming ourselves. For heaven's sake, how many teams in the SPL have had a player booked for taking a free kick too early?

Agreed.

More or less what I was trying to convey in post#8.

I'd love Hearts to take them to court if they heavily punished us......we would only need to qoute the referee (cant remember which fud) who said something along the llines of 'you have to referee an old firm game differently' to prove that all is not equal.

It was hugh dallas.

Archived