?1MIN OVER 3YEARS

Its been a long time baby

Both now the EEN and STV state the deal is worth ?1m over 3years, BBC interview with CO says ?1m a year? Hearts website dosent tell either

chester copperpot
Both now the EEN and STV state the deal is worth ?1m over 3years, BBC interview with CO says ?1m a year? Hearts website dosent tell either

I'd be very surprised if it was ?1M per year, however think we're worth more than ?330K per year if you look at our sales.

Our Kit's and training stuff must be well over a couple of Mill a year.

Commander Harris

undisclosed. tis merely speculation.

Guest jambomickey
The original deal was ?1.1m a year for 2 years.

I really doubt we managed to negotiate it down to ?330k a year.

agreed.

alwaysthereinspirit

Oh ye of little faith.:tongue:

agreed.

Same here, the BBC interview with CO the reporter says 3 points at the weekend and ?3m, not a bad weekend, CO agrees, so hopefully it is!

B.Anderson and the Glasgow TV News trying to put a negative slunt on things ;)

It's ?1 million a year

Guest jambomickey
Same here, the BBC interview with CO the reporter says 3 points at the weekend and ?3m, not a bad weekend, CO agrees, so hopefully it is!

not heard the bbc interview but i couldn't see hearts agreeing to ?350.000 per season.

BBC interview with CO says its 3mill from Umbro over 3 years.

Im no maths genius, but im making that around 1mill per year.

Correct-- and they [uMBRO] are over the moon to be associated with such a fine upstanding Football club.

chester copperpot
BBC interview with CO says its 3mill from Umbro over 3 years.

Im no maths genius, but im making that around 1mill per year.

I think it will be more along the lines of another deal where we get X amount up front, then the rest topped up via sales performance etc mate.

Happens a lot at a football club. It may well be ?1M up front, then a %age of sales.

Makes sense in the current climate.

I would be very impressed if we have managed to get Umbro to give us an extra ?1.9 for an extra year. Are we in a position to tell Umbro what we want! Do we sell more than ?1m worth of strips etc in a year? I dont think we do

I would be very impressed if we have managed to get Umbro to give us an extra ?1.9 for an extra year. Are we in a position to tell Umbro what we want! Do we sell more than ?1m worth of strips etc in a year? I dont think we do

Did we read the post?

I dont think we did.:rolleyes:

Deep breath.

Read it again.

the bbc reporter says to "ogilvie so 3 points on saturday and 3 million in the club coffers today,not a bad weekend for hearts"!!!!

ogilvie responds "its been a very good weekend,its a very good eadl for the club....financially"

pretty conclusive!!!

the bbc reporter says to "ogilvie so 3 points on saturday and 3 million in the club coffers today,not a bad weekend for hearts"!!!!

ogilvie responds "its been a very good weekend,its a very good eadl for the club....financially"

pretty conclusive!!!

I hope this is the case, he didnt confirm it was 3mil though, said we had a good deal financially Only the BBC website is saying ?3m, all the others are saying ?1m over 3 years, thats all im saying. How much money is made selling strips? We are giving ours away for a tenner at the moment?

We are giving ours away for a tenner at the moment?

Possibly because there will be a new home and a new away strip about June? (and every June for the next three years...)

I hope this is the case, he didnt confirm it was 3mil though, said we had a good deal financially Only the BBC website is saying ?3m, all the others are saying ?1m over 3 years, thats all im saying. How much money is made selling strips? We are giving ours away for a tenner at the moment?

Because a new one is being released?

Seymour M Hersh
Seymour,

Maybe I am picking you up wrongly but the report says 7 fig sum per annum i.e ?1m.

I seem to recall the deal was around ?1.1m per annum.

I thought peanut was suggesting it was ?1.1m over the two years. That report seems to suggest ?1m per year. So I would agree with you.

Archived