Strippers

Toggie88

but there still being paid to have sex? :confused:

does that mean i could pay a prostitute to boaby someone while i watched, but as soon as i wanted to pay her to boaby me i would be breaking the law?

To much info i think CCP lol.

Honest profession or another form of prostitution? Had a debate with a mate about this, what are the views of JKB.

Disclaimer: No, I'm considering it as a career.

All other witty replies welcome.

a honest profession, i know two girls who work as pole dancers/strippers, i have met a few of their mates, all are in it for the money, one is paying for her university fees doing it, they do make a lot of money, in a short space of time, for to get the most money it is a shortish career.

they have been asked how much it would be for extras, which they will say some ridiculous amount of money.

a honest profession, i know two girls who work as pole dancers/strippers, i have met a few of their mates, all are in it for the money, one is paying for her university fees doing it, they do make a lot of money, in a short space of time, for to get the most money it is a shortish career.

they have been asked how much it would be for extras, which they will say some ridiculous amount of money.

Don't we all do our jobs for the money - some of us enjoy our jobs, but if we're were getting diddly squat, would we still do it?

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

You'd want to see your Mum and/or sister get their kit off?

:eek:

Hobo.

I was in a pub in Leith years ago, and a stripper came on, it was one of our pals sister and he knew she was coming on :nooo:

Archived