Birmingham City

Praha06

Hans von Luck

What has that got to do with HMFC ?

There was never any danger of him signing for us, is he not a fan of the Irish ?

There was never any danger of him signing for us, is he not a fan of the Irish ?

If you can tell me where it says that I have to post purely Hearts related news then please, by all means, do so. Until then? Bye.

:)

maroonlegions
If you can tell me where it says that I have to post purely Hearts related news then please, by all means, do so. Until then? Bye.

:)

what about the SHED , NOT MANY BRUMMIE FANS ON HERE.:P

Victor Meldrew

The main forum has always been about HMFC and football in general

Why moan about this being posted? - its footy news, is relevant to us as it means he's not signing for one of our rivals.

If you don't like it, just read another thread. It's quite simple really.

The Terrace is for all football related threads, not just HMFC.

The Shed is for everything apart from football.

Use to play for Hearts.

:peepwall:

chester copperpot

Anyway back to the point. McFadden's a great signing for ?4M IMO. He's a tad inconsistent, but McLeish seems to be able to get the best out of him, and when you compare 4M to what you seem to get for that price these days, I think its a very good bit of business if they do buy him.

Anyway back to the point. McFadden's a great signing for ?4M IMO. He's a tad inconsistent, but McLeish seems to be able to get the best out of him, and when you compare 4M to what you seem to get for that price these days, I think its a very good bit of business if they do buy him.

Aye, Alex McLeish is certainly starting to mould his very team at Birmingham, would personally like to see him (McLeish) do well down there as its always good to see Scottish managers/players prosper on foreign land.

maroonlegions
The Terrace is for all football related threads, not just HMFC.

The Shed is for everything apart from football.

i do apologize , silly of me really ,the Shed is indeed what you say its for ,been a long day.:confused:

chester copperpot
Aye, Alex McLeish is certainly starting to mould his very team at Birmingham, would personally like to see him (McLeish) do well down there as its always good to see Scottish managers/players prosper on foreign land.

They remind me a bit like the way he had Scotland playing towards the end of his tenure.

They will squeeze results that no one expects them too, and I fully expect him to do well down there.

I hope he does well too, even considering he's and ex hun and hobo manager.

Dammit!!

I was hoping Birmingham would get relegated after McLeish left Scotland for them.

If they get Faddy i'll be hoping they stay up. I suppose it's better than him signing for Sellick.

Archived