Euro millions would you buy hearts.

dodedajambo

If you managed to get struck by lightning twice this friday and win the euro millions jackpot would you buy hearts from vlad. is it enough.:P

its all very well winning 100 million pounds and putting it into hearts .. but then how do you pay the players wages per week etc and the pressure on you from the support to buy quality players ....

i would rather keep my money as much as i would love to own my own team.

If you managed to get struck by lightning twice this friday and win the euro millions jackpot would you buy hearts from vlad. is it enough.:P

Naw, i'd stick it all on Hibs for the Scottish Cup :P

markletissier

easy, keep ?10 million locked away and live off the interest.

BUY HEARTS and bring some immense signings.

easy, keep ?10 million locked away and live off the interest.

BUY HEARTS and bring some immense signings.

And then what? Leave? You'd have no cash left.

No would not buy from Vlad.

But would sleep more soundly in the knowledge that there would always be a Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

No would not buy from Vlad.

But would sleep more soundly in the knowledge that there would always be a Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

would buy whitehill welfare and sign alll kaunas duds except for audrey an velicks ,chesny , so that we dont have to play them ,or plane tickets wae a bung o 1000 each to ****off:wavey:

With the supposed debt level, turnover and annual outgoings, you could probably pick the club up for ?1

Chelsea were sold to Bates for that very fee as they were trading insolvently.

I don\'t see our club being any different.

Prince Buaben
would buy whitehill welfare and sign alll kaunas duds except for audrey an velicks ,chesny , so that we dont have to play them ,or plane tickets wae a bung o 1000 each to ****off:wavey:

Whats whitehill done wrong?;)

Do you get taxed on your millions if you won it?

no because you pay your tax on the ?1.50 that you buy your ticket with

i'd buy the hibs and have them playing in the sunday churches league within four years, oh i can just see the affordable housing going up now to enhance the lochend area

i'd buy the hibs and have them playing in the sunday churches league within four years, oh i can just see the affordable housing going up now to enhance the lochend area

You vicous lying person you! It's bad enough givivng them ?30 for a ticket!:nooo::nooo:

I'd get my coaching badges first.

If I had the money, I'd buy hearts in a nano second. Hell, ye only live once!

Lynn:wavey:

Carl Weathers
I'd speak to VR and invest some in the club - with strings attached i.e. get a manager!

''Invest''.

You would lose it all!

You'd have to buy the club outright and one of these:

trainingwear_blackline_e.jpg

Carl Weathers
If I had the money, I'd buy hearts in a nano second. Hell, ye only live once!

Lynn:wavey:

We know who your gaffer would be! :)

letsmakesomenoise
I'd buy Hibs and make them play in pink hooded tops.

But what would you do with the other 90?

Of course I would.

I'd also buy the best players in the world, employ the best manager, raise further funds from reliable foreign investors, reduce ticket prices, build the bestest new stand ever seen and keep you all up to date via JKB on a twice daily basis!!

If.....:P

No chance. I'd move to Lithuania and buy Kaunas. They win their domestic league and cup regularly. I'd stop all the loans. I'd sell Vellicka to the highest bidder. I'd then get Elliot, Mole, Robbie, Jose, Makela and Basso on loan for ever.

I'd appoint my lad who knows feck all about Lithuanian football and I'd appoint a Scottish Spaniard who speaks perfect Russian to run the club in my abscence.

I'd remain in Edinburgh where I'd take up a controlling stake in Hearts and move all the best players to Kaunas leaving Hearts to win the league and cup every year.

no because you pay your tax on the ?1.50 that you buy your ticket with

No, because it's not regular income.

Otherwise the IR would be getting a lot of claims for loss relief from losing bets ;)

No chance. I'd move to Lithuania and buy Kaunas. They win their domestic league and cup regularly. I'd stop all the loans. I'd sell Vellicka to the highest bidder. I'd then get Elliot, Mole, Robbie, Jose, Makela and Basso on loan for ever.

I'd appoint my lad who knows feck all about Lithuanian football and I'd appoint a Scottish Spaniard who speaks perfect Russian to run the club in my abscence.

I'd remain in Edinburgh where I'd take up a controlling stake in Hearts and move all the best players to Kaunas leaving Hearts to win the league and cup every year.

LOL

Revenge is sweet.

If I had ?95m in the Robinson era I'd have wiped out the ?17m, bought his shares. Gave good contracts to Pressley, Webster, Hartley and Gordon. Built a basic but adequate stand and kept Levein giving him a big transfer kitty and full control. Nowadays you'd just be chucking money, Full of dross and reportedly ?35m+ in debt. No thanks.

Would buy Hubs and shut them down but.

Now I have put a little thought into this When I win the Euro millions tonight I would buy one of Vlads penthouse suites in Vlad Towers . A lifelong Hospitality Suite in the new 10,000 seater mega plush stand .

Will buy out C Elliotts contract & pay his wages to play for Bo ness Utd & .

Oh ***** there goes my morning alarm , better get up & go to work !

We can all dream :)

Sexton Hardcastle

After reading this thread ive just boughta ticket. If i win il give everyone that has posted in this thread 50 quid. Now thats good karma...if your listening up stairs big man

After reading this thread ive just boughta ticket. If i win il give everyone that has posted in this thread 50 quid. Now thats good karma...if your listening up stairs big man

What happens if you win a tenner??? :eek:

Class reply.

I would definitely attempt to by the club, however I would look to put the club into administration before the season is out (we can't be relegated this season due to Gretna's lack of stadium), so as to reduce the debt to a sustainable level and get rid of the high earning dross on the books. Once the club had come to CVA of around 25p in the pound with existing creditors, I'd write a cheque for the outstanding debt, and run the club on a sustainable basis based on the continued development of young players allied to a sensible budget recruitment of senior players.

Craig Levein would be the new Hearts manager on a 5 year contract with full control over player recruitment and selection.

Sexton Hardcastle
What happens if you win a tenner??? :eek:

I ment the whole whack. But if its into the millions il spend a few pennies on kickback.

I would definitely attempt to by the club, however I would look to put the club into administration before the season is out (we can't be relegated this season due to Gretna's lack of stadium), so as to reduce the debt to a sustainable level and get rid of the high earning dross on the books. Once the club had come to CVA of around 25p in the pound with existing creditors, I'd write a cheque for the outstanding debt, and run the club on a sustainable basis based on the continued development of young players allied to a sensible budget recruitment of senior players.

Craig Levein would be the new Hearts manager on a 5 year contract with full control over player recruitment and selection.

You've got 95 million and you'd still appoint Craig Levein. Jeez.

Why would the creditors (principally UBIG) accept 25p in the pound when the club is sitting on a major bit of real estate (Tynecastle) and has just been bought over by a massively wealthy lottery winner?

It doesn't really matter because pretty soon your all going to be watching Motorhead provide the half time entertainment as Hearts open the topcatdome

Hell yeah. I even had a succession of very detailed dreams about it.

:laugh:

So rest assured that if I win EuroMillions, you needn't worry about a thing. I have everything in place (in my head) and a whole heap of mighty fine refurb ideas such as replacing the seating with beanbags.

The redm revolution. I like that.

loveofthegame
With the supposed debt level, turnover and annual outgoings, you could probably pick the club up for ?1

Chelsea were sold to Bates for that very fee as they were trading insolvently.

I don\'t see our club being any different.

You forget that our club is owned by a certain Mr Romanov. He would only sell if it meant financial gain to himself.

Not in a million years would he ever sell for ?1, no matter what the debt was

Archived