Westwood

Andy.C

Has anybody ever actually sat through an episode of Pimp my Ride UK without cringing at Westwood? Is he really serious, or is he doing an impression of Ali G?

I sort of watch bits of it in fascination...really to try and work out if he actually is like that, or i've missed the joke somewhere.

For those who don't know...i'd describe him as a skinny white 45 year old man, trying to be a black american gangsta...really badly.

I find Tim Westwood hilarious.

He genuinely thinks he's gangster, which, in itself, is pretty amusing.

North Berwick Jambo
Has anybody ever actually sat through an episode of Pimp my Ride UK without cringing at Westwood? Is he really serious, or is he doing an impression of Ali G?

I sort of watch bits of it in fascination...really to try and work out if he actually is like that, or i've missed the joke somewhere.

For those who don't know...i'd describe him as a skinny white 45 year old man, trying to be a black american gangsta...really badly.

lol He's like Englands version of Vanilla Ice!

Everybody loves Baz

I'd just like to go right up to him and blooter him square in the nuts.

That's how much he does my tits in.

blondejamtart

Actually, now that I come to think about it, given the other thread about "if you had only one bullet..", well Westwood would have to be a prime candidate!!

Isn't he a vicar's son?

think so, love his radio show, funny as feck, can't believe people in the states actually take him for real !

Even the people on his show take the **** out of him,

Possibly one of, if not theeee, most irritating folk on the planet.

Hate him with a passion. How can he even take himself seriously?!?

Sad old man wearing clothes 4 sizes too big for him dropping a ridiculous amount of american slang / hiphop terms in to every sentence he spouts out.

I pity his family. How embarrassed must they be.

Actually, now that I come to think about it, given the other thread about "if you had only one bullet..", well Westwood would have to be a prime candidate!!

He a bulletproof brother. Someone has already shot him and failed.

He's 50 year old I heard!

Listened to him for years when he was on much later on radio 1 - Thought him and Eminem were black for ages!!

Did someone not pop a cap in his ass, so to speak?

Yeh he got shot but it was later revealed (after him boasting about it) that it was a mistaken identity... this must have been about 9 yr ago.

Archived