Larry (merged threads)

MackaysCentreSpot

we want ghana to go out so we can get him back!

I like international football but only when it doesn't clash with club football since the clubs pay the wages of these players!

Keep international football either in the summer or in the weeks set aside for qualifiers (sep, oct, march and summer of odd numbered years etc..)

:mad:

Ahhh - That explains why BBC commentator said LK back in team then no sign of him on pitch.

Shame.

Got the Black Stars shirt from SoccerWorld in Carnaby Street today for FA jnr's birthday.

45 quid - robbin bassas !

Tried to get Kingston on the back but bloke said the only named ones were with Essien which were bought in pre-printed.

Ahhh - That explains why BBC commentator said LK back in team then no sign of him on pitch.

Shame.

Got the Black Stars shirt from SoccerWorld in Carnaby Street today for FA jnr's birthday.

45 quid - robbin bassas !

Tried to get Kingston on the back but bloke said the only named ones were with Essien which were bought in pre-printed.

Take it back and get it here....

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/product_details.jsp?pid=72057594037949617&cid=72057594037931296&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=72057594037931296,

we want ghana to go out so we can get him back!

I like international football but only when it doesn't clash with club football since the clubs pay the wages of these players!

Keep international football either in the summer or in the weeks set aside for qualifiers (sep, oct, march and summer of odd numbered years etc..)

:mad:

Final and 3rd/4th place playoff take place this weekend

Who is the co-commentator?! Referring to a Cameroon player shoving on of the stretcher guys out of the way in an incidenet which IMO was worse than Miko v Davis, he said, "is that really a sending off offence"!!!

:nooo:

Who is the co-commentator?! Referring to a Cameroon player shoving on of the stretcher guys out of the way in an incidenet which IMO was worse than Miko v Davis, he said, "is that really a sending off offence"!!!

:nooo:

Defo.

Davis is a ******, that poor guy didn't even see it coming. :laugh:

Why did SSN report ESSIEN will be back for Chelsea on Sunday when he is obviousdly playing in 3rd place game ??????

Fandangos.

Pfft

What a failure.

Imagine only getting on the bench for Ghana.

Hobo.

Prancer as Webmaster? :confused:

I didn't see any of the games that Kingston played.

Did he show his world class ability?:confused: I heard that he managed to get 2 cheap bookings (indisciplined again). so he was suspended for one game. Then he was left out by the coach for the next one. And now he is injured again.

Anyone still think that we will be offered ?9m for him?:)

Why did SSN report ESSIEN will be back for Chelsea on Sunday when he is obviousdly playing in 3rd place game ??????

Fandangos.

He'll have special permission as they are playing Liverpool and with it being Sunday he should theoretically be ok.

So Larry's coming back injured just like he went injured, missed several key games for us but was fine to play the whole tournament. If anyone is earning his 15k a week it must be him :rolleyes:.

Guest Dipped Flake

Did he show his world class ability?:confused: I heard that he managed to get 2 cheap bookings (indisciplined again). so he was suspended for one game. Then he was left out by the coach for the next one. And now he is injured again.

That's the spirit, you stick up for the Hearts players:confused:

For what it is worth, he made a huge difference when he came on in the quarter finals and even indulged in some showboating with his right back?, playing keepy uppy and chipping the ball back and forward over the head of one of the opposition

Also, he got the biggest cheer of the night (apart from the goals) when he came on to the pitch

This above point negates what you have followed it up with.

:rolleyes:

Strangely enough this has already been mentioned on another thread. One of the commentators was saying he was 'World Class'. Surprisingly this got no reply from those that would rather be negative about our players than positive......

PS. This has nothing to do with him being World Class or not. But this has everything to do with the fact we should be INCREDIBLY HAPPY that we have a player at our club like Larry. A player who during an event like the African Cup of Nations is being singled out for being 'World Class'.

Injured or not the fact some people are putting a negative slant on this WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HIM PLAY is appalling. !!

I do honestly believe some posters on this site prefer it when something goes wrong with our team. :eek:

Strangely enough this has already been mentioned on another thread. One of the commentators was saying he was 'World Class'. Surprisingly this got no reply from those that would rather be negative about our players than positive......

PS. This has nothing to do with him being World Class or not. But this has everything to do with the fact we should be INCREDIBLY HAPPY that we have a player at our club like Larry. A player who during an event like the African Cup of Nations is being singled out for being 'World Class'.

Injured or not the fact some people are putting a negative slant on this WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HIM PLAY is appalling. !!

I do honestly believe some posters on this site prefer it when something goes wrong with our team. :eek:

He's played 13 games for us in a year and scored 4 goals. Has a decent number of assists.

Do you think that has been a good return for his wages?

He has been banned for several games up here for calling a referee racist. And he has once again at a major tournament got suspended for cheap bookings. It is nothing to do with a negative slant - some on here suggested that we would be getting ?9m for him after the tournament. A tournament where he played 2 games and a cameo of 15 minutes in another.

Archived