What can we realistically expect on Saturday

iaing

Thinking about saturday's match v gretna and whilst it's not the most enticing of matches and all we have to play for is top 6, I'm not sure what to expect at this game. But this is the mighty Gretna, who have held us to 2 draws this season and we were lucky to hang on for a draw last time out. I'm really not sure that the players will be out to give it there all unless they are trying to put themselves in "the shop window". Where will the effort come from.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

3 points. It HAS to be our goal against Gretna. Regardless of what we have or havent done against them in the past we are a better team than them and at Tynecastle we should be beating them. They have got 5 loan signings (all teenagers i believe) ready to start according to Davie Irons so that will work for us or against us. But anything less than 3 points is a disgrace frankly

JamboJohn1874

Not a lot, however I feel Frail is about to end his Hearts career by playing both Elliot and Mole on the same day.

I can give Mole an extra few games to definitively prove he is sh~t, but Elliot is tried and tested ....GTF.

3 points. It HAS to be our goal against Gretna. Regardless of what we have or havent done against them in the past we are a better team than them and at Tynecastle we should be beating them. They have got 5 loan signings (all teenagers i believe) ready to start according to Davie Irons so that will work for us or against us. But anything less than 3 points is a disgrace frankly

totally agree, it's what i would expect too, so why do we end up making a pigs ear of it.

totally agree, it's what i would expect too, so why do we end up making a pigs ear of it.

Are you Marty McFly?

Come back via Friday and tell me the EuroLottery winning numbers while you're at it!

i reckon there is no need to worry about this one I'll go for 3 - 0 with about a dozen chances on goal.

Banks

Nielson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Driver Palazuelos Jonsson Cesnauskas

Beniusis Velicka

Subs :Basso,Jose,Tall,Miko,Mccann,Stewart,Screpis,Mole,Nade

Scorers : Beniusis 9' Beniusis 38' (Screpis comes on as sub on 78' minutes to take free kick,Plants it right on Velickas Head 3 - 0 the JT's

markletissier

i'm gonna put a bet on for hearts to win 4 - 1

it seems about the right time we hammered someone.

If we get the required ATTITUDE from every Hearts player then we will win.

100% spot on....we are at home and have better players!

If the attitude is correct then we will win.

This is the first time in months that I am expecting a win and nothing less.

Toxteth O'Grady

Based on the last 3 games 1-1 seems the most likely result.

Bollocks to that though I think we will thrash them:1022:

Jambof3tornado
i reckon there is no need to worry about this one I'll go for 3 - 0 with about a dozen chances on goal.

Banks

Beniusis Velicka

Scorers : Beniusis 9' Beniusis 38' (Screpis comes on as sub on 78' minutes to take free kick,Plants it right on Velickas Head 3 - 0 the JT's

I will have whatever you are drinking!!!;)

Benny will score,Anatoly told me he could get 20 plus a season.

portobellojambo1
Thinking about saturday's match v gretna and whilst it's not the most enticing of matches and all we have to play for is top 6, I'm not sure what to expect at this game. But this is the mighty Gretna, who have held us to 2 draws this season and we were lucky to hang on for a draw last time out. I'm really not sure that the players will be out to give it there all unless they are trying to put themselves in "the shop window". Where will the effort come from.

Like to hope we will get a win, but it is Hearts, so prepare for the unexpected is probably the best way to approach it.

Snake Plissken

I have the weekend off so I'm making the journey up and I'm throughly looking forward to it (though I have a bad feeling nagging the back of my mind).

Realistically we should expect to beat Gretna by 3 clear goals at least but who knows.

3-0 Gretna

I keep on asking, and its never been explained.............. so I'll ask again.

Why is this cretin still here ?

I realise that this post is not particularly offensive or anything but it just sums up the 'contribution' that this walloper makes to this site.

A snidey wee pr|ck who's sole aim is to wind people up on here.

:mad:

I keep on asking, and its never been explained.............. so I'll ask again.

Why is this cretin still here ?

I realise that this post is not particularly offensive or anything but it just sums up the 'contribution' that this walloper makes to this site.

A snidey wee pr|ck who's sole aim is to wind people up on here.

:mad:

Exactly.His signature and all his posts are wind ups.

Zero tolerance to these feckers.

Exactly.His signature and all his posts are wind ups.

Zero tolerance to these feckers.

The other night there he was posting sheeite about Hearts being defunct in 3 years trying to get a rise out of people and he's still fecking here trolling away as usual.

:whoops:

Three 1-1 draws against these feckers. It's about time we gave them the gubbing they so richly deserve.

I hate Gretna and all they stand for I would only settle for a peformance where we absolutely pummel the living sheet out of them and I would love us to hit double figures and really put them in their place (i.e. 3rd Division heap of *****e that struck it lucky when a rich, chain smoking winker took them over). It ain't gonna happen though, i'd say 2-1 to the JTs, and as long as we take the 3 points and produce a performance that belittles our opponents I don't care.

Agree with Boris.

3 points... no excuses.

For what it's worth i think putting the whole team up for sale might not be a bad idea... after all it may show some of them that we are the only club that wants them (and even then that might not be true!).:rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Another dullfest between 2 totally rank football teams. No atmos in the ground either. Boring.

If we win - not that bothered. If we draw - not that bothered. If we lose - not that bothered.

Yawn. When this season finishing again?

Banks

Beniusis Velicka

Wow. 9 substitutes, eh? ;)

Nelly Terraces
sw_cockerel.jpeg

;) Heh, heh, a picture says more than a thousand words.

I'll just refer the hobo to the 2 words in my avatar. Beat it, ya lochend troll.

sergent garcia

first comfortable win in ages 4:1 or 3:0 and maybe beniusis to score and pls no zaliukas in defence...

and amybe just maybe frail will finally see what gonzalves is not a footballer as everybody knows, so hmmm wallace...

We should win comfortably, but I reckon 2-0 as Frail's has shown his tactics are to sit back once we are leading, so anymore than 2, I feel is unlikely.

But if we do not win, then it will be a disgrace, and would be evidence that the 'alleged' sale of the first team would be justified.

Guest JamboRobbo
We should win comfortably, but I reckon 2-0 as Frail's has shown his tactics are to sit back once we are leading, so anymore than 2, I feel is unlikely.

But if we do not win, then it will be a disgrace, and would be evidence that the 'alleged' sale of the first team would be justified.

we've already managed to "not win" against them twice this season mate! :)

we've already managed to "not win" against them twice this season mate! :)

You are right - the first game, we were a disgrace, the 2nd game the referee and that Gretna player was - though we should have still won.

After having watched the recent games against Kilmarnock, hibs and aberdeen I think we are due to give someone a going over and Gretna must be prime candidates given our inability to actually beat them within 90 minutes so far in all our encounters.

The way we have been playing has been much better we have been creating but just not finishing our chances, if it all comes good and we do manage to record a good victory I believe that more than anything would be the catalyst to push us further up the league to the top 6, the team need to have a winning mentality about them, it's what has been alluded to by every player that was in the team under burley and what seems to drive the ugly sisters to success in the league, they know they are good enough to win and are willing to fight to rpove it for teh whole 90 minutes.;)

Not a lot, however I feel Frail is about to end his Hearts career by playing both Elliot and Mole on the same day.

I can give Mole an extra few games to definitively prove he is sh~t, but Elliot is tried and tested ....GTF.

Mole flopped in the first division, he should never wear a Hearts top again, Elliot is a better player!

As much as i dont rate Makela, with Nade out he should come in from the cold and be given a shot.

Archived