Devil May Cry 4

vegas-voss

Just got this through the door this morning.

Absolutely brilliant so far.Played through the first two mission and the game just does not let up pure action from the word go(well after a long intro,which is very good)

A brilliant game and it's not a FPS yeah

I'm quite tempted to get this, but I already have a backload of games I need to play through first. The demo was fun and it looks amazing.

I'm quite tempted to get this, but I already have a backload of games I need to play through first. The demo was fun and it looks amazing.

The game is so much better than the demo.The opening sequence of the game is great which then takes you into a tutorial where you fight Dante(lead character from the first 3 games)and then onto the first real level which is basically the demo level but with more added.Some of the power ups you can get on it look amazing.I just don't get gamers anymore all they want now is basically the same thing over and over if it's not a FPS or a racer people just aint interested.This is just pure old school mayhem.

Just added it to my list on lovefilm

It better be good brashy - else I'm blaming you

:D

It's quality mate.When you get it though don't bother playing it on human as it's just far too easy.I had to start again and play on Devil Monger for a much better challenge.You also get as much out of the game as you put in ie you can just basically button mash and get through the levels or you can pull of some amazing combos if your willing to learn.

The game is so much better than the demo.The opening sequence of the game is great which then takes you into a tutorial where you fight Dante(lead character from the first 3 games)and then onto the first real level which is basically the demo level but with more added.Some of the power ups you can get on it look amazing.I just don't get gamers anymore all they want now is basically the same thing over and over if it's not a FPS or a racer people just aint interested.This is just pure old school mayhem.

my mate texted me telling me all the games he was looking forward to buying on the PS3 - the list went something like: Call of Duty, Medal of Honour, Brothers in arms...... (you get the picture)

Dean Winchester

Completely been put off FPS's since getting the 360. Cant even play CoD4 without it annoying the hell out of me. Just glad theres some good looking games coming out over the next few months, Lost Oddyssey, GTA IV, Too Human etc.

my mate texted me telling me all the games he was looking forward to buying on the PS3 - the list went something like: Call of Duty, Medal of Honour, Brothers in arms...... (you get the picture)

Yeah and they wonder why Japan does not buy European and American games.Well it's because they are all the same.Only FPS doing anything different is the Condemned series.

Just got this through the door this morning.

Absolutely brilliant so far.Played through the first two mission and the game just does not let up pure action from the word go(well after a long intro,which is very good)

A brilliant game and it's not a FPS yeah

WIll check it out, but my console time is pretty much tied up in COD4 online and Super Mario Galaxy the now.

How did you get on with Mass Effect? New downloadable missions coming soon, introduces a new race.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=616574&forum=104

UnworthyPapaLazaru
I just don't get gamers anymore all they want now is basically the same thing over and over if it's not a FPS or a racer people just aint interested.

This is Devil May Cry 4 - emphasis on the 4!

This is Devil May Cry 4 - emphasis on the 4!

he has a point though, the games market here is identical to films,tv, music etc where games that are original and deserve to do well are completely outsold by standardised, safe, generic rubbish.

WIll check it out, but my console time is pretty much tied up in COD4 online and Super Mario Galaxy the now.

How did you get on with Mass Effect? New downloadable missions coming soon, introduces a new race.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=616574&forum=104

Finished it mate and absolutely loved it best game i have played on the 360 to date.Did you know they are now going to make Jade Empire 2(classic on the original Xbox)

Archived