Grand Theft Auto IV

Sexton Hardcastle

Realsea date 29.4.2008

My birthday....result!

wont have to bother buying that one !

Got the Limited edition on the 360 pre ordered from GAME.

Also got Devil May Cry 4 coming either today or tomorrow.

Sexton Hardcastle

Cant wait for GTA. Actually looks stunning. Fair looking forward to Grand Turismo, the best game of its kind id have to say. Shame its not an xbox set up. Any ideas when thats released ?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Realsea date 29.4.2008

My birthday....result!

wont have to bother buying that one !

What's the theme of this one? Vice City ws a work of art but San Andreas was pysh!!!

Cant wait for GTA. Actually looks stunning. Fair looking forward to Grand Turismo, the best game of its kind id have to say. Shame its not an xbox set up. Any ideas when thats released ?

Pretty soon i think March- April something like that although i like a racer that is a bit more fun.Im afraid GT games bore the life out of me but i'll give it a rent and see if it's any good.

Sexton Hardcastle

This ones set on a fictional new york. You cant fly planes over it for obvious reasons but you can get helicopters i think. GT is good for the selection of cars and the details. They've even got the exact sound the wind would make going into corners and such. The down side that no damage can be done. You can also watch top gear and do the star in a reasonably priced car as well i hear.

This ones set on a fictional new york. You cant fly planes over it for obvious reasons but you can get helicopters i think. GT is good for the selection of cars and the details. They've even got the exact sound the wind would make going into corners and such. The down side that no damage can be done. You can also watch top gear and do the star in a reasonably priced car as well i hear.

Kind of just blows it's whole image right there.How can it call itself a proper sim then have no damage.

Sexton Hardcastle

I think its to do with all the legal stuff with various car manufacturers. Dont know why tho. Damage seems to make a game as you say. cant beat a clip of the guy in fronts back end sending him on his way. Its been a long time in the waiting tho. Still expect good things from it

GTA IV looks really good. Apparantly carjacking takes an age though.

I think you can choose how to steal it or it has a few different animations. Like breaking the window. Throwing the dude out getting in the passenger seat and pushing them out. That sort of thing. I can't wait for it though!

Archived