Hartson retires

Heres Rixxy

Sexton Hardcastle

Never realised how big he was until he came into the hotel i used to work at when i was at school. Hes bloody huge. He seemed a decent enuff bloke but the weegie ***** of a media that were with him where absolute dobbers.

Great goalscorer in his day, thought we should have went for him when he was on the outs with celtic. The huns must have been kicking themselves when they kb'd him and he went to the tic and banged them in.

Nade be warned.

Heard an amusing story about Leo Messi at Barcelona.

Apparently he was so depressed about his recent injury and not playing that he hit the booze big time and managed to whack on an astonishing 5kilos in weight!

Seemingly his family are all notorius blubber monsters and he's genetically the same. Braca have the poor sod running into the ground just to keep him reasonably fit/slim-ish.

Unfortunately were not rid of him though apparently hes going to be co-commentating on Setanta.

I dont know what it is with that channel but they choose the worst ex-players to be co-commentators. First Craig Burley then Scott Booth and John Hartson.

Peter Olivers Army

Setanta news also claims WBA are going to push ahead with refurbishments at the Hawthorns.

Surely not just a coincidence!

Now they can put up scaffolding without fear of it collapsing every time Sumo walks in.

SeahousesJambo
Unfortunately were not rid of him though apparently hes going to be co-commentating on Setanta.

They'll be needing a bigger green hut then. :whistling:

Great goalscorer in his day, thought we should have went for him when he was on the outs with celtic. The huns must have been kicking themselves when they kb'd him and he went to the tic and banged them in.

If we had went for him after he left Celtic he would have ended up being another Gordon Durie

Archived