Boogie Nights

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Just watched it again for the first time in ages. Absolute genius. Fantastic film. Anyone else agree?

Hell yeah. Proving what a good actor Marky Mark is with proper film. The Departed-excellent. A Perfect Storm - unspeakably awful.

The perfect storm was fantastic, but i suppose everyone loves a film that everyone hates

Visually, yes. However the script was appalling. It was when George Clooney, in the manner of The Man With No Name, growled "I catch fish, it's what I do", that I began to worry. When Mark Whalberg started talking to his girlfriend as he was about to drown was when I turned it off, Utter drivel, and a good opportunity wasted.

Just watched it again for the first time in ages. Absolute genius. Fantastic film. Anyone else agree?

Its got Heather Graham in the scud in it, of course we agree :biggrin:

Boogie Nights is a great film, and that's before we even consider Heather Graham and Julianne Moore's spectacular performances.

Wahlberg and Reynolds are brilliant in it, and Philip Seymour Hoffman starts perfecting the 'weirdo' role he became accustomed to for a while.

Nina Hartley (little Bills wife)

One of my fav. actress when I was going through my teens ;)

Carl Spackler
Its got Heather Graham in the scud in it

All questions of the artistic merit of the film are put into perspective by this fact. It's absolutely Magic regardless.

Archived