The Dawn of a New ERA

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

Anyone know why the pish is on Scottish telly?

Im all for watching football but....

A meaningless friendly of two coutries nothing to do with Scotland on BBC Scotland?!? Whats that all about?!?!

If they were showing football on the telly why not Wales v Norway? At least we get to watch future opposition and a British side?

rocky

i could not agree more

you pay uk licene fee but get no or little scottish games

but still have to put up with this 1966/munich nonsence

plus all the little englanders on this board:sterb147:

"hell mend ye all"

come the revolution you will be the first against the "WALL"

off for another pivo in a good country

K.G.B.............still watching you!

Capello has no soul and will run the England set-up on coldly efficient lines.

Bugger. That sounds like a brief description of Alf Ramsey.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

Encouraging solid win to start things off, friendlies are rarely good and its a decent Swiss side who could suprise a few people this summer, recently beat Holland 2-1 I think.

Joe Cole man of the match and a few ??? extra in my betfair account.

Well done Fabio.

Thats the difference between England and Scotland, one of the biggest names available becomes England manager where as Scotland lose theirs to Birmingham :P:p

And now onto a Hearts/Chelsea double this weekend.

:wavey:

Solid win? just saw the last two min and they nearly lost a goal. If that is reresentative of their defending they are in trouble.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
Solid win? just saw the last two min and they nearly lost a goal. If that is reresentative of their defending they are in trouble.

So you base the whole 90 min performance on the 2 mins you watched :rolleyes:

Was as comfortable a 2-1 win as you'll get, never got out of 2nd gear, which is good for a team thrown together.

Fabio will take these over-paid tarts onto a level above which Erikkson did, you just watch.:)

tonight. Welcome Fabio and good luck.

Forza Fabio.

Although predict a tough game tonight.

New saviour, same old p*sh! Only won due to an offside goal from one of their over-rated, overpaid stars. Even Rooney looks like he won't become the player he was once predicted to be: looks like one of the supporting cast in the Man U team alongside Tevez and Ronaldo.

Was as comfortable a 2-1 win as you'll get, never got out of 2nd gear, which is good for a team thrown together.

Fabio will take these over-paid tarts onto a level above which Erikkson did, you just watch.:)

ever been to Dresden?

kurva

The Real Maroonblood
ever been to Dresden?

kurva

Was the OP not a kamikaze pilot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I thought England were quite mince tonight.

Stray passes all over the place, slow, not much creativity.

Bentley was good as was Joe Cole.

Ashley Cole was absolutely dire. You would think after slipping three times you would change your boots. Arsehole.

England fans are a joke as well, booing the team after about 20 minutes. Arseholes.

Alan Hansen was falling over himself to praise England. Arsehole.

John Motson mentioned 66 within the first minute. Arsehole.

Mark Lawrenson. Arsehole.

Ian Wright. ARSEHOLE.

This is the same excuses for meocre performances the English have been trotting out for years. Remember you stumbling to wins over Paraguay, T&T and Ecuador last WC. The official line was if you can win by playing poorly just wait till you start playing well....

Still waiting.

The Old Tolbooth
Encouraging solid win to start things off, friendlies are rarely good and its a decent Swiss side who could suprise a few people this summer, recently beat Holland 2-1 I think.

Joe Cole man of the match and a few ??? extra in my betfair account.

Well done Fabio.

Thats the difference between England and Scotland, one of the biggest names available becomes England manager where as Scotland lose theirs to Birmingham :P:p

And now onto a Hearts/Chelsea double this weekend.

:wavey:

Sorry, I thought you said encouraging there!!!

That was as drab and boring as it gets! It was so bad I even put the N Ireland game on (which was just as bad)!

Switzerland are the most negative side in world football, they proved this by being the only side to fail to score or concede a goal at the last world cup but still go through, then failed to score a single penalty in a drab shoot out with Ukraine, another no scoring first for the Swiss, and yet they managed a goal against England, not something to be proud about imo!

Archived