After 3 years

neave

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
it appears I'm single. Form an orderly queue, ladies.

So, yeah, erm, what's this single thing like?

:mellow:

It's good mate!

Your right arm may get a bit bigger though!

Whatever you do - delete the birds number from your phone.

Drink and ex birds = nightmare!

very fun :D

Thing is, I have zero confidence in, well, pretty much anything. So I'm going to find talking to girls extremely hard.

Neave, I like your chat.

Don't diminish that by starting a 'woe is me' thread on HKB.

Especially not when there are predatory paedos on the prowl just waiting to take advantage of a vulnerable young thing.

Now have a nice big pint of 'man the ****** up' and get back in aboot it.

PS Break-up sex is both a wonderful and terrible thing.

Thing is, I have zero confidence in, well, pretty much anything. So I'm going to find talking to girls extremely hard.

Dont worry, they will take care of the talking mate.:blah:

Neave, I like your chat.

Don't diminish that by starting a 'woe is me' thread on HKB.

Especially not when there are predatory paedos on the prowl just waiting to take advantage of a vulnerable young thing.

Now have a nice big pint of 'man the ****** up' and get back in aboot it.

PS Break-up sex is both a wonderful and terrible thing.

I'm getting plastered and planning flights to visit my Polish, ahem, contact as we speak.

If it gets to Christmas and I haven't got my end away, I'll jump on a train to Airdie in a miniskirt. Or just hing ootside the public lavvies.

Prince Buaben
I'm getting plastered and planning flights to visit my Polish, ahem, contact as we speak.

If it gets to Christmas and I haven't got my end away, I'll jump on a train to Airdie in a miniskirt. Or just hing ootside the public lavvies.

:nooo::nooo:

Don't think you'll be in luck, probably to old!!

That's the spirit. Meaningless sex with furrners and copious amounts of booze is the ONLY way for a man to deal with a break-up.

Grrrrr - get that number deleted!

Great, now I can call you an onanist with total surety.

Cheers, Taz, that's good of you.

Right, JKB ladies (of woofter lads), I'm oot on the pull tonight and need tips. Fire away.

You better wear a long jacket then. You could get into trouble for that sort of thing.

Anyway if you are going to be single why not become bisexual, double your chances. :brows::5643:

You better wear a long jacket then. You could get into trouble for that sort of thing.

Anyway if you are going to be single why not become bisexual, double your chances. :brows::5643:

Greed, IMO.

Greed, IMO.

Aye, not tried it myself but you cant argue with the odds !!

There is a certain poster that I know who has tried it. He will deny it however. ;)

Cheers, Taz, that's good of you.

Right, JKB ladies (of woofter lads), I'm oot on the pull tonight and need tips. Fire away.

i said this on another thread but i think its very relevant - text every burd in your phone book ' it wont suck itself' then sit back and await the replies :thumb:

Archived