Things we do but dont know why......

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

was listening to Ian Wright and ****** Durham on talksport yesterday and they were talking about things like this, was quite funny. Wondering if anyone can think of anything????

for example, Why when you hurt your hand to you suddenly put in your armpit??? or why do we go brrrrrrrrr when its cold outside??

was listening to Ian Wright and ****** Durham on talksport yesterday and they were talking about things like this, was quite funny. Wondering if anyone can think of anything????

for example, Why when you hurt your hand to you suddenly put in your armpit??? or why do we go brrrrrrrrr when its cold outside??

When I'm feeding my son I ALWAYS Open my mouth when putting the fork in His mouth!! :o

When I'm feeding my son I ALWAYS Open my mouth when putting the fork in His mouth!! :o

Funny, I used to do that with my kids and I still do it when feeding my niece :confused:

I P Knightley

I think it's a 'Mum' thing. My wife did it with all 3 of ours.

As did Elastigirl/Mrs Incredible when feeding Jack-Jack.

(I always knew that my thousandth post would be trite. It's only fitting)

I think it's a 'Mum' thing. My wife did it with all 3 of ours.

As did Elastigirl/Mrs Incredible when feeding Jack-Jack.

(I always knew that my thousandth post would be trite. It's only fitting)

But, I'm The DAD!!! :eek:

Say What Again
for some reason i make that "ahhhhhh" noise after drinking tea.

Quality!

I did actually laugh out when I read that one.

Say What Again
My husband, daughter and son all stick their tongues out when they're concentrating on writing something...

Like this? :P

My husband, daughter and son all stick their tongues out when they're concentrating on writing something...

I used to do that. Almost biting my tongue!

Think I still stick it out sometimes though.

What about the instant sensation to giggle that comes one's way whilst passing wind!!!

Now by this I don't just mean personally passing wind but the sound of anyone trumping one out in public!!

Even in work or shared toilets or the like, it's disgusting to hear, worse to smell (especially when it's someonelses) yet the giggle sensation never lets up!!!

When somebody in class gets asked to go to see the head teacher. The whole class will go.

''Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh!! OHhhhh OHHHH'' in perfect harmony.

When somebody in class gets asked to go to see the head teacher. The whole class will go.

''Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh!! OHhhhh OHHHH'' in perfect harmony.

Are you 8?!

:laugh:

I assume that listening to that show is one of the things you do but don't know why?

Sexton Hardcastle

making funny noises when sneazing. bleeewwhaaa and smelling your farts under the duvet and giggling away

I P Knightley
I always scratch my scrotum when I am wakening up

Does any bloke not?

Scratch their own, I mean, not Bagger's.

It's the third way to tell if you're with a post-op trans-sexual: Big hands, Adam's Apple, scratching the groin and sniffing farts under the duvet.

Another 2 to ponder:

Putting in contact lenses - why do so with a wide open mouth?

Playing high notes on the guitar - it doesn't sound any different if you do so without scrunching up your face.

Archived