best animated film ever?

Ivan Drago

I P Knightley
those who said The Jungle Book - correct

those who didn't - so, so wrong.

Before CGI & Shrek, Jungle Book would've had my vote.

Shrek was just so very, very clever at the time, the soundtrack excellent, the storyline original, the jokes great and Eddie Murphy was hugely funny. That said, I don't understand the logic in getting Mike Myers to put on an unrecognisable (but distinct) voice for $12million (or whatever) when they could have got any old bloke out the Job Centre for a half nothing.

Remember seeing the Jungle Book at the Dominion when I was about 20. A group of us had had "lunch" at the Merlin and hit the Dom for the matinee performance. Quite a few school outings were there and the teachers weren't too happy with us getting up and dancing to the Bear Necessities, encouraging the youngsters to do the same.

chester copperpot

Toy Story.

In the fortunate position of being a big kid, with a wee kid who loves movies, so allows me to venture to one's I like without looking like a weirdo.

Recent one is Ratatouille, great film.

Its a grey area. Let it in i say.

hmmm, i think i'll have to reject it, as its not 'animated' as such...(this is my thread so my rules)

sorry! good film though.

Toy Story.

In the fortunate position of being a big kid, with a wee kid who loves movies, so allows me to venture to one's I like without looking like a weirdo.

Recent one is Ratatouille, great film.

ratatouille was awesome. not as funny as the likes of Shrek, but in general just a bloody good film.

Toy Story without a shadow of a doubt.

Toy Story 2 is actually a slightly better film, but loses out because it doesn't have the same incredible surprise.

Runner up, and winner in terms of pure emotional pull, is Finding Nemo.

Many of the earlier Disney films, like Pinocchio, Snow White and The Jungle Book are superb as well, but I think Pixar really nailed it beyond what had gone before with the above.

Toy Story without a shadow of a doubt.

Toy Story 2 is actually a slightly better film, but loses out because it doesn't have the same incredible surprise.

Runner up, and winner in terms of pure emotional pull, is Finding Nemo.

Many of the earlier Disney films, like Pinocchio, Snow White and The Jungle Book are superb as well, but I think Pixar really nailed it beyond what had gone before with the above.

have you heard Toy Story 3 is in production?

have you heard Toy Story 3 is in production?

I'm currently undergoing a course of shock therapy to try and contain my excitement.

I was 16/17 when Toy Story 2 came out, and I was literally more excited for that than I had been for any other film, before or since.

When I heard about the third one, I almost fell over with excitement. Absolutely cheesing!

I'm currently undergoing a course of shock therapy to try and contain my excitement.

I was 16/17 when Toy Story 2 came out, and I was literally more excited for that than I had been for any other film, before or since.

When I heard about the third one, I almost fell over with excitement. Absolutely cheesing!

I was horrified, but that was when Pixar and Disney had fallen out and Disney took it over themselves.

Now Pixar are back though, I can't wait.

I'm excited about Wall-E, but it looks so sad, I don't know how I'll be able to watch it.

:sad:

every night before i go to sleep i've been repeating the mantra 'please dont **** it up, please dont **** it up' over and over again.

My heart couldnt take it if they did.

Archived