After the 0-7 what Hibs did next.

Hearts Heritage

You should have really added that we are JUST behind you in the league, that you in reality are also out of both cups, despite what you think. Michael Stewart was Man United and Hearts reject long before he was a Hibs one

Yes but most amusing point is the very large humble pie which still hasnt been eaten!

Im going to stay off this thread now because i know how ruthless the admin are here!

If I was you then I'd be more worried about how Hibs are performing rather than Hearts. But as with most of the Hibs fans on here, you seem to care more about Hearts.

I think to be fair, we asked the guy a question and he answered it in a civil manner and without any abuse. Personally I think he was fairly factual...UNFORTUNATLEY

If I was you then I'd be more worried about how Hibs are performing rather than Hearts. But as with most of the Hibs fans on here, you seem to care more about Hearts.

Not at all! IMHO hibs are just turning over a new leaf with the arrival of mixu, training ground etc.

Where are Hearts Going?:eek:

• Moderators
Anyone from the mod team fancy letting us know why this trumpet hasn't been banned yet ?

I thought you might enjoy having a wee bit fun with him first.:)

Its good having hearts as you rivals because.....

2 seasons ago, from an on looking hibby, was very worrying with someone who appears to be investing in the club(Romanov)!

A superb manager and a team capable of challenging OF! Hearts win the cup! Hearts qualify for champs league! Hearts fans going on about being the big team with many saying hibs are now no longer their rivals as hearts are far superior! World cup stars worth 10mil coming!

All very worrying for us hibbys!

2 years down the line........

Hearts hovering just above a relegation battle with gretna!

Hearts biggest signing this season being a Hibs reject!

out both cups!

Steven Frail!

Hearts fans eating big slices of humle pie! (or should be)

All very amusing to us aids riden lot!

You ARE kidding right ?

If not then I almost feel sorry for you.

If ever anyone doubted that Hibs fans are hibbies because they deserve to be, then read this ****'s post.

What a walloper.

Its good having hearts as you rivals because.....

2 seasons ago, from an on looking hibby, was very worrying with someone who appears to be investing in the club(Romanov)!

A superb manager and a team capable of challenging OF! Hearts win the cup! Hearts qualify for champs league! Hearts fans going on about being the big team with many saying hibs are now no longer their rivals as hearts are far superior! World cup stars worth 10mil coming!

All very worrying for us hibbys!

2 years down the line........

Hearts hovering just above a relegation battle with gretna!

Hearts biggest signing this season being a Hibs reject!

out both cups!

Steven Frail!

Hearts fans eating big slices of humle pie! (or should be)

All very amusing to us aids riden lot!

So to sum up, it's basically the transient league positions of right now, you being a point above at the moment (as near a relegation battle as 3rd place by the way). And, we signed a chap that wouldn't stay at hibs for the money on offer. And our owner may not be the best thing since sliced bread.

Compelling right enough.

• Moderators
Yes but most amusing point is the very large humble pie which still hasnt been eaten!

Im going to stay off this thread now because i know how ruthless the admin are here!

Too late!

I think to be fair, we asked the guy a question and he answered it in a civil manner and without any abuse. Personally I think he was fairly factual...UNFORTUNATLEY

Perhaps but it certainly appears that most of them seem to gain more enjoyment from Hearts' failures than Hibs' successes.

Too late!

Can we assume new JKB has a harder line on our reptilian friends from Lochend?

If so, congratulations MOD EDIT

Perhaps but it certainly appears that most of them seem to gain more enjoyment from Hearts' failures than Hibs' successes.

Well thats understandable as they haven't had any success in recent years :1022:

skotskosparta
Can we assume new JKB has a harder line on our reptilian friends from Lochend?

If so, congratulations and may I direct you towards the 'bawbag from Prague'?

Why direct them to me, I am not the one breaking the rules, unlike you!! :rolleyes:

Why direct them to me, I am not the one breaking the rules, unlike you!! :rolleyes:

Are you from Prague? I had no idea. You should update your profile - it says Praha???

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Better tread carefully - these new mods are ruthless!!

I would stick to giving people advice on Prague if I was you. ;)

Why don't you jog off to St Kilda -- oops you're not welcome there either!

Breakin' Rocks
mod delete. Do not speculate on Moderators? identities.

Your heading down the path of hibs.net mate. This should be a forum open to all HMFC supporters and a bit of banter from our rivals.

Instead you seem to be taking the popular view from ' the regulars' on here.

This site has a clique and by your attitude on this thread you support it.

Not good for its long term popularity/survival.

Your heading down the path of hibs.net mate. This should be a forum open to all HMFC supporters and a bit of banter from our rivals.

Hilarious. Kickback has survived through several incarnations and is more stable than ever in the new setup.

I heartily support a more vigorous approach to reptilian wind-up behaviour. Go mods! "Twelve" was an account created today (if you hadn't noticed). Possibly a new account of a previously emptied individual. Pleased to see it go.

The Old Tolbooth
yup!

I must of forgot about the 10-2 that never happened. :)

Would you like me to email the report of the 10-2 game to you that you claim didnt happen?

I don't really mind Hibs all that much. I love the derby and for that we need both teams to be there.

Yes, Hibs won 0-7. Yes, it was horrific for Hearts that day. I wasn't even born, but I can appreciate what it must have meant at the time. Well done Hibs!

But I can comfort myself in knowing that Hearts are the bigger team.

We have more fans and bigger ambitions.

We are the oldest and grandest team in Edinburgh.

We have won more trophies than Hibs.

We have won more derbies than Hibs.

We are number 1 in the capital.

History remembers that Hibs scored seven.

Hibs forget that we scored eight.

And no one can forget that we won at Hampden; by four to nil.

But there are only two derbies that count though:

The last one, and the next one.

Buffalo Bill

Rudolf's Mate
I don't really mind Hibs all that much. I love the derby and for that we need both teams to be there.

Yes, Hibs won 0-7. Yes, it was horrific for Hearts that day. I wasn't even born, but I can appreciate what it must have meant at the time. Well done Hibs!

Buffalo Bill

Well said :wavey:

• Moderators

I don't know anything about cliques, but I have read the rules, and I suggest you do the same. You speculated on the name of a moderator. That's against the rules, and your post was deleted.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
one of the most painful matches I have attended but even though I was in the school end that day I stayed till the bitter end. Yet there are still folk on here who post as if getting beat 2-1 by Falkirk this year was the lowest they had been too:mad: don't know you're born

Glad to hear from another one who stayed. I was in the shed that day, up the back in the corner, near the manky toilet (remember that?). I refused to walk, even after the seventh goal and I had to suffer the hibbys on the bus, telling us that next time, they'd put their first team out. Not a happy time.

The 4-0 semi-final finally made healed that wound. For that, and for so much else, thanks to that wonderful Hearts team.

Of course, the Hibs supporters couldn't stay loyal right to the end at Hampden. They were elsewhere. Sometimes, even when it gets really bad, You have to be there to be loyal. FTH

Buffalo Bill

Perfect. "Here endeth the lesson".

Archived