Im going to complain to the Hearts website...

Gimme an H...

Didn't this forum win an award or something not so long ago?

Best fans forum or something?

Hard to believe when you read posts like this.

My Dad who is not a football fan went along with me to a Hearts game once against Rangers.

He asked me why it was that the Rangers support were jumping about singing for their team throughout(a week after they had lost the league to Celtic) where the Hearts supporters appeared to not even like their own team very much.

It saddens me to say that I know exactly what he means.

Gimme an H...
Do you know what?

That's ridiculous saying that.

No need.

What?

So its OK coming on here after every game and slating players, those two included, calling them much worse than that but making a little joke is not acceptable??

THATS ridiculous.

Christ you'd have though I'd just went into their house on Christmas and pi$se d on their kids FFS.

Seymour M Hersh
What?

So its OK coming on here after every game and slating players, those two included, calling them much worse than that but making a little joke is not acceptable??

THATS ridiculous.

No you are. Now get back and finish your primary school homework.

What?

THATS ridiculous.

Christ you'd have though I'd just went into their house on Christmas and pi$se d on their kids FFS.

Are you onto solid foods yet?

Still drawing with crayons?

Gimme an H...
Are you onto solid foods yet?

Still drawing with crayons?

Jesus Christ, im sorry I spoke ffs!

I've seen alot more immature, quite frankly, ****e posted by other posters on here before and no-ones ever started crying over them.

Can you or Seymore please tell me what the difference between my JOKE and people making similar or worse comments about these two, and others?

I've seen alot more immature, quite frankly, ****e posted by other posters on here before and no-ones ever started crying over them.

Can you or Seymore please tell me what the difference between my JOKE and people making similar or worse comments about these two, and others?

:eek:

Rant over? :wavey:

Sergio Garcia
Didn't this forum win an award or something not so long ago?

Best fans forum or something?

Hard to believe when you read posts like this.

My Dad who is not a football fan went along with me to a Hearts game once against Rangers.

He asked me why it was that the Rangers support were jumping about singing for their team throughout(a week after they had lost the league to Celtic) where the Hearts supporters appeared to not even like their own team very much.

It saddens me to say that I know exactly what he means.

Yep the CIS game shows how bad we are to the well behaved very quiet rangers, too scared to make a noise at Hampden. While we supported our team the whole way through even when we went 2nil down, yep it saddens to me not to be more like them!

Yep the CIS game shows how bad we are to the well behaved very quiet rangers, too scared to make a noise at Hampden. While we supported our team the whole way through even when we went 2nil down, yep it saddens to me not to be more like them!

I think you're missing Gregor's point. :confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
No you are. Now get back and finish your primary school homework.

Back to the usual output I see Seymour. No substance or point to the post, just digs at other posters. Well done.

Sergio Garcia
I think you're missing Gregor's point. :confused:

Gregors point if im not mistaken is that Rangers were singing and supporting their team while we were not.

Lets rewind the clock back a year and think of Rangers fans attitude at Ibrox of Alan Hutton, always positive was it not

Back to the usual output I see Seymour. No substance or point to the post, just digs at other posters. Well done.

just like the original post, well done

Guest JamboRobbo
just like the original post, well done

Unless I'm veru much mistaken, the original post was a comment on a couple of Hearts players, suggesting they were ****e.......i.e. a point about HMFC.

Guest JamboRobbo

Ignore mate, especially Seymour. Not worth it.

loveofthegame

OP ignore them mate. There are so many *****s on here who get so ridiculously uptight about having a go at our own players, but you know what- **** them. Its an internet forum and is all about different peoples differing opinions.

I for one cannot stand people who come on here and get uptight over others slagging off Hearts players. Simmer down ffs its (ill say it again) AN UNOFFICIAL INTERNET FANS FORUM. I hate the 'im a better fan than you because i wont slag Hearts players who blatantly arent good enough' attitude of some on here.

Continue to slag away if its in your opinion. I may not agree with you and may put my point across but i won't attempt to sarcasticly belittle you and have a go just because i disagree.

Rant over...

I think Jose Goncalves and Miko add nothing to the team other than to let us down..... how controversial

Gregors point if im not mistaken is that Rangers were singing and supporting their team while we were not.

Lets rewind the clock back a year and think of Rangers fans attitude at Ibrox of Alan Hutton, always positive was it not

Och, it's true to say that I'm sure other teams sink to abusing their own teams players also. What I mean to say is that just because that happens with other fans it doesn't condone the fact that we do it also.

It just happens that on that day during the Rangers game that I mentioned before. I was realising it fully for the first time.

And, I have to say, we have to be up there with the worst of them when it comes to that sort of thing. It really saddens me. It's a desease as far as I'm concerned. Spreads negativity.

Last season during a 1-1 game against St. Mirren(kingston scored the equaliser with a free kick, his first goal for Hearts) the abuse of our own players got so bad that I couldn't stand it any more. I ended up listening to my ipod in order to still watch the game and drown out the negative shouting that was coming from all around me.

My girlfriend is really into sporting events and wants to come along to Tynecastle. The truth is though, I'll not even be thinking of taking her until this sort of thing ends.

Sergio Garcia
Och, it's true to say that I'm sure other teams sink to abusing their own teams players also. What I mean to say is that just because that happens with other fans it doesn't condone the fact that we do it also.

It just happens that on that day during the Rangers game that I mentioned before. I was realising it fully for the first time.

And, I have to say, we have to be up there with the worst of them when it comes to that sort of thing. It really saddens me. It's a desease as far as I'm concerned. Spreads negativity.

Last season during a 1-1 game against St. Mirren(kingston scored the equaliser with a free kick, his first goal for Hearts) the abuse of our own players got so bad that I couldn't stand it any more. I ended up listening to my ipod in order to still watch the game and drown out the negative shouting that was coming from all around me.

My girlfriend is really into sporting events and wants to come along to Tynecastle. The truth is though, I'll not even be thinking of taking her until this sort of thing ends.

Keep listening to the ipod, keep your from moaning!

It's fair enough, but on here it's constant. Everyday the usual suspects moaning about some player or another, add it all up and it's unbearable even going to the games these days - not because of the standard of the football but because of all the negativity from a few people in the stands.

loveofthegame

Oh deary me... you listened to your ipod because you didnt like the -ve shouting and wont take your g/f because of it....

Welcome to the wonderful mystical magical world of football mate.....

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Haha!

Is there anything weirder than listening to at ipod at a football match?!

loveofthegame
Haha!

I know! I think Gregorski and his bird should try the rugger! Much more suited me thinks!

Haha!

Yes, there is and it's disregarding that option in order to sit and listen to the general comments that get shouted at Tynecastle these days.

It was an act of desperation I admit and as it turns out not a very effective one but I just can't take all the negativity any more.

Glad I'm starting to give all a laugh anyhow, in fact, the more I think of it, it was pretty odd behaviour right enough. :laugh: Still, you should have heard the guy next to me. Talk about earache.

I know! I think Gregorski and his bird should try the rugger! Much more suited me thinks!

Rugby is sh** mate, throwing a ball backwards in order to get it forward? And I thought Vlad's tactics were nonsensical!!

Seymour M Hersh

Thanks! I can only assume that you are fully behind the OP's original words and thoughts.

Still since you completely fail to see the irony in your post to me I'll not go on.

Seymour M Hersh
Ignore mate, especially Seymour. Not worth it.

Something you appear to be incapable of doing. Please stop stalking me, friends are talking!:mad:

Gimme an H...
Thanks! I can only assume that you are fully behind the OP's original words and thoughts.

Still since you completely fail to see the irony in your post to me I'll not go on.

Jeez just got home from work and I see that my innocent, I thought, dig at a couple of our 'slightly less talented' players (that better??) has caused an upset and an arguement I really didnt think it was capable of.

Just wonder if the Ipod or Seymore take all JOKES this seriously??

Or do they make sure they shoot down EVERY SINGLE person who thinks, shock horror, that ANY Hearts players are gash...I think not.

Complete Over-reaction IMO. :confused:

Gimme an H...
How on earth can any Hearts fan argue that they two have been murder in there last 5 or 6 games.

I agree with you but has Ivaskevicius EVER been good??

Infact lets no go down that route...

I agree with you but has Ivaskevicius EVER been good??

Infact lets no go down that route...

HMMM HMMM HMMM ;)

Jeez just got home from work and I see that my innocent, I thought, dig at a couple of our 'slightly less talented' players (that better??) has caused an upset and an arguement I really didnt think it was capable of.

Just wonder if the Ipod or Seymore take all JOKES this seriously??

Or do they make sure they shoot down EVERY SINGLE person who thinks, shock horror, that ANY Hearts players are gash...I think not.

Complete Over-reaction IMO. :confused:

Shut it!! I'm tryin' tae listen to the kings of leon on ma Ipod here!!:1022:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yes, there is and it's disregarding that option in order to sit and listen to the general comments that get shouted at Tynecastle these days.

It was an act of desperation I admit and as it turns out not a very effective one but I just can't take all the negativity any more.

Glad I'm starting to give all a laugh anyhow, in fact, the more I think of it, it was pretty odd behaviour right enough. :laugh: Still, you should have heard the guy next to me. Talk about earache.

Haha I'm glad you can laugh about it mate!

Don't know how I would react if I seen that!!

Aye there is a lot of negativity at Tynecastle but I really don't think it is just an HMFC thing.

I had a look on the Aberdeen board last night and you would've sworn it was Kickback you were on without the red background!!

Football - brings out the best and worst in people!

Gimme an H...
Shut it!! I'm tryin' tae listen to the kings of leon on ma Ipod here!!:1022:

Good shout...;)

tommythejambo

Sorry don't totally agree with what the OP is saying but I'll have to stop you there...

Our support at hampden was ****ing awful. We sang about 4 songs the whole way through. We were faaaar better than Rangers, but we did not, by any stretch of the imagination support our team the whole way through.

We were okay before the first went in but a bit Tam Kite after that.

Nelly Terraces

"Ooh Ooh, the nasty men, pwease make them stop Mummy, pwease!"

Grow a pair mate. This is football, not a Womens Institute fete ffs.

NT.

PS, Leave the bird at home, who wants to take yer bird to football, just come home p*shed from the boozer after the game and give her one. Result all round for you there son:p.

Archived