Hibs having a clearance on last seasons CIC cup T-Shirts

John Titor

DuffJimmy1875
Normal service resumed now you only have the top six to play for........:wavey:

I was going to say - seems a tad rich - hence the tumbleweed photo above - to bang on about us having relinquished hold of the CIS League Cup when Hearts are left in - realistically now - precisely 0 domestic competitions (be they cup or league) whilst we remains standing in the SC.

I was going to say - seems a tad rich - hence the tumbleweed photo above - to bang on about us having relinquished hold of the CIS League Cup when Hearts are left in - realistically now - precisely 0 domestic competitions (be they cup or league) whilst we remains standing in the SC.

And you will be swiftly removed from the Scottish Cup very soon you can only dream of winning!! We'll wave at you as you pass us on the way down before long.:wavey:

DuffJimmy1875
DJ, same applies to hibs mate.

Well, Maybe's Aye, Maybe's No. I think we can get past Rangers at Ibrox to be honest, our recent record there is none too shabby. Failing that, it'll be a good day out with a bigger than normal (for Ibrox) Hibs support, as long as the team puts on a performance on the pitch, which it certainly did for all but the opening 20 minutes on Sunday.

Of course its the SC, so even if we get past Rangers we'd be more than likely to get papped out before the final.

Still, come what may, we were in the Big Cup for longer than the BIG Team :)

Well, Maybe's Aye, Maybe's No. I think we can get past Rangers at Ibrox to be honest, our recent record there is none too shabby. Failing that, it'll be a good day out with a bigger than normal (for Ibrox) Hibs support, as long as the team puts on a performance on the pitch, which it certainly did for all but the opening 20 minutes on Sunday.

Of course its the SC, so even if we get past Rangers we'd be more than likely to get papped out before the final.

I wouldn't bank on it considering the pathetic turnout for the first game at the San Giro.

This should make up for all your years of living in our shadow then?!:rolleyes:

Strawclutchers.net

LOL!

Are you serious mate? A midweek replay on a cold winter night in the weedge 'a good day out'?

No offense mate but the words at cluth & straws come to mind.

Now, on the other hand, a 'big weekend' in May is quite something!

:wavey:

Well my 82 year old granddad who has always been a hibbie (despite his dad being a Hearts man) is hoping this will finally be their year so you never know.

He only missed one game in the 47/48 season, the day he got married, don't think he's ever forgiven my grannie for choosing that day, and went home and away for years.

Personally I hope you get pumped but if the impossible does happen then maybe I won't be too gutted for his sake, after all it would be churlish to deny my grandad and half of Edinburgh the pleasure of knowing what it feels like to win a meaningful trophy:).

You were tugging my heartstrings until you mentioned that they take up "half" of Edinburgh then I knew it was a p1$$take!!!

Seriously I know a few Hibbies I would not deny the pleasure of what we have experienced twice in recent times but sadly they are in the minority and in all honesty I hope they get ****ed by Rangers.

You were tugging my heartstrings until you mentioned that they take up "half" of Edinburgh then I knew it was a p1$$take!!!

Seriously I know a few Hibbies I would not deny the pleasure of what we have experienced twice in recent times but sadly they are in the minority and in all honesty I hope they get ****ed by Rangers.

I know them as well and they tore me to shreds last week about the semi final shaggy

I hope the get hammered by rangers so I can gloat

Archived