Was at Tynecastle last night

Julio

as the missus is a United fan. United totally outplayed the sheep. Mark Kerr and Gomis were stand outs for them. Craig Levein deserves huge credit for what hes acheived with that two bit outfit.

Would love to see CL back at Tynecastle in position as our manager. Last night just shows just how much we miss a decent manager. :(

as the missus is a United fan. United totally outplayed the sheep. Mark Kerr and Gomis were stand outs for them. Craig Levein deserves huge credit for what hes acheived with that two bit outfit.

Would love to see CL back at Tynecastle in position as our manager. Last night just shows just how much we miss a decent manager. :(

Watch out Julio, you will have the usual revisionists reply to your post saying such inane things as:-

Yeah, lets go back to the days of players like Hammil & Wyness

Yeah, lets get him back so he can walk out on us again

Yeah, lets go back to boring football

etc. etc.

Im with you tho, would love to see this Hearts man thru & thru back at the helm at Tynie. He could bring the 'feel-good factor' & passion back, as well as getting us winning games again!! :)

He was running either to or from a woman, wasn't he ?

He said he wanted to manage in the Premiership and he could take Leicester there but almost got them relegated. :o

Guest Dipped Flake

Would absolutely love it if he came back to manage us. Have met him a few times and he is an absolute gent. However, he will never leave Utd while his chairman is still with us...IMO

We had a big night in Europe to play and he bolted to Leicester.

He can't be trusted. :(

Deary, deary, deary me.

I'd have Craig back in a shot.

Why would we want Levein? So he could organise us into a team and get us challenging the Old Firm again? no thanks. Lets stick with Fail... ahem Frail. And when he gets sacked, we can always go back to Malofud, Rix or Kookaburra.

Agree, would love to see Levein back. The only reason Frail is there just now was because Levein gave him a job to work with the youths being a mate. With that in mind I'm sure Frail would have no qualms with working under Levein either as a number 2 or head youth coach.

Why would we want Levein? So he could organise us into a team and get us challenging the Old Firm again? no thanks. Lets stick with Fail... ahem Frail. And when he gets sacked, we can always go back to Malofud, Rix or Kookaburra.

He'd get us to 3rd and runaway to Preston or Wolves or Bradford, you know what he is like.

We might be desperate but we are not that desperate. :confused:

He'd get us to 3rd and runaway to Preston or Wolves or Bradford, you know what he is like.

Yes we are:Agree:

All footballers and managers will move on of there's a better deal on offer.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Buffalo Bill

I would rather have someone else as manager but if Levein turns out to be the best we can get then fine. Let's wait until the summer where there will be a glut of managers looking for work.

As a follower home and away then I admit to be put off by Leveins tatics away from Tynie. Academic anyway as he won't come back.

Horatio Caine

I think CL is proving what a good manager he is. Away tactics? Well what have the results been the last times Utd have visited Tynie? Negative? Were they negative last night? CL has shown he is able to get great results out of average players.

He'd be great for us but I can't see it ever happening TBH.

Plummeting to 2nd bottom isn't desperate ?

Would take him back in an instant.

I would rather have someone else as manager but if Levein turns out to be the best we can get then fine. Let's wait until the summer where there will be a glut of managers looking for work.

As a follower home and away then I admit to be put off by Leveins tatics away from Tynie. Academic anyway as he won't come back.

Glut of managers superb. :rolleyes: As for tactics away from home. Well his recent visits to Tynecastle as an away manager would suggest these have been spot on. :rolleyes:

Watch out Julio, you will have the usual revisionists reply to your post saying such inane things as:-

etc. etc.

Im with you tho, would love to see this Hearts man thru & thru back at the helm at Tynie. He could bring the 'feel-good factor' & passion back, as well as getting us winning games again!! :)

Agreed OH re the "feel good factor". Would have him back in a heart beat.

two bit outfit that is way ahead of hearts at the moment

Unlike when he left for Leicester, CL's life is settled and happy and he's no aching desire to move down south. His main desire is to be back in a Hearts training top with "CL" on the chest.

He'll not go anywhere while Eddie Thompson is still around, out of respect for the man and the golden handcuffs deal he's been given (DoF). Sadly that's not a long term situation.

Yes, he would consider managing under Romanov. It's the job he wants.

As to his tactics away from home... Another 4 goals away from home last night. What is it... 7 in 2 games as the away team at Tynie in the league too? Pretty negative stuff eh?

Humour us all then .... who do you think/would you like to see instated as the Hearts manager in the summer?? (assuming we will actually appoint a manager & it aint another Vlad smokescreen of course!!)

Personally speaking, I think in Levein we have someone who is passionate about the club, knows how to manage, & more importantly has the backbone to be his own man!!

PS - As others have stated, his tactics at Tynie recently with Utd aint been too bad!? 7 goals in last 2 games...??

two bit outfit that is way ahead of hearts at the moment

Funny your whale of a manager was in the stand last night. They had to widen the directors box to let him in. :rolleyes:

If kickback and message boards were around in the late 80's I'm sure the consensus of opinion would have been for Robbo to p off to Newcastle and never come back.

Thankfully they were less media accessable times.

I don't know of any other support than ours who has so many people that wish ill of ex-players, managers, staff.

Would absolutely love it if he came back to manage us. Have met him a few times and he is an absolute gent. However, he will never leave Utd while his chairman is still with us...IMO

How long does he have to live....will he still be with us for the start of next season? Maybe that is why we are waiting.

How long does he have to live....will he still be with us for the start of next season? Maybe that is why we are waiting.

By all accounts CL won't leave Tannadice until ET has gone.

We had a big night in Europe to play and he bolted to Leicester.

He can't be trusted. :(

Ha ha Chelsea boy, you talk p*sh.

I'd take Levein back in an instance, he's grown as a manager and reminds me of a young Sir Alex. If he's half, if not a quarter of the success as that man is Hearts would be flying in the SPL.

And IMA, he left as his marriage broke down, he needed a clean break, is that so wrong?

Listend to CL on the radio when he was covering the Rankers Hobo game. He always talked well and you could tell he knew his stuff. Would welcome him back in a flash.

etc. etc.

The more I see it, the more I laugh!

How did the pitch hold up last night Julio?

The pitch held up pretty well from what I saw. They were out forking it at HT but given the deluge we have had recently was in not too bad nick.

Cheers, hopefully it'll be ok for Saturday then, cos if a ****e surface is gonna help anyone it'd probably be Gretna.

Glut of managers superb. :rolleyes: As for tactics away from home. Well his recent visits to Tynecastle as an away manager would suggest these have been spot on. :rolleyes:

Why don't you watch Utd then?

I, unlike most on here went home and way during CL tenure (still do).

He bored me sh*tless with his tatics. He has obviously improved since then but he is still not one of my fav choices.

Would I take him over Frail - Yes.

Would I take him over McGhee - No.

Why don't you watch Utd then?

I, unlike most on here went home and way during CL tenure (still do).

He bored me sh*tless with his tatics. He has obviously improved since then but he is still not one of my fav choices.

Would I take him over Frail - Yes.

Would I take him over McGhee - No.

So you went way.........always thought it was home and away..........as for Levein v McGhee........would take CL back ahead of MM anyday...........

Hans von Luck
Ha ha Chelsea boy, you talk p*sh.

I'd take Levein back in an instance, he's grown as a manager and reminds me of a young Sir Alex. If he's half, if not a quarter of the success as that man is Hearts would be flying in the SPL.

And IMA, he left as his marriage broke down, he needed a clean break, is that so wrong?

Now that is what you do call talking pesh

Nucky Thompson

I wouldn't have him back:rolleyes: Bolted to a two bit championship side at the first chance. CL is a self centered tosser who only thinks of himself:mad: Coming back in the car after Tannadice on the 2nd January listening to sportsound, he came on to be interviewed and the first thing he said was 'I would just like to say how sorry I feel for the Referee':eek: Patronizing *****.

Drylaw Hearts

Levein will probably be our next, next Manager.

If Mark McGee is next in line for the Hearts job then let's be honest he won't be around for long.

He has a tendancy to walk out on Clubs at the drop of a hat.

He was prepared to walk out on 'Well after less than a year in charge.

And I thought he had learned his lesson after dumping both Reading and Leicester City in successive Seasons.

Obviously not.

MM was exactly the same as a player - he had 8 Clubs in 18 years.

I'm not normally a fan of players/managers returning to the club but I'd be more than happy if Levein came back.

Remember under Levein we were undefeated in the SPL at Tynecastle against clubs outwith the Old Firm for about 2 years. How far away did those days seem in recent months as we watched our team humbled by the likes of Motherwell, St Mirren and, of course Dundee United.

thought she was a Celtic fan Julio...or is that just the father in law?;)

I would rather see Sandy Clark back.

so would I...for the half time draw.

remind me who signed Jim Weir, Fashanu and brought JC back.:rolleyes:

I would rather see Sandy Clark back.

Didn't he sign Frail? Great signing he was too.

As for the idiots who want Levein back... What, and have us challenging for a European place again? Fortress Tynie once more? A defence that knows how to defend? Negative players like Fuller and De Vries brought in? Who wants that sort of rubbish?

What has he ever done since he left us anyway?

As for the idiots who want Levein back... What, and have us challenging for a European place again? Fortress Tynie once more? A defence that knows how to defend? Negative players like Fuller and De Vries brought in? Who wants that sort of rubbish?

What has he ever done since he left us anyway?

Get your tin hat on.

The facts hurt in these parts.

What has he ever done since he left us anyway?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, why not ask the Leicester City fans?

:rolleyes:

Archived