Is the Bednar move a 'done deal'?

funktasticlad

funktasticlad

If West Brom have arranged a fee with hearts for Bednar and all monkey heed needs to do is pay hearts "some money" can we still knock it back? Or is it a done deal?

Bednar has said he has no intention of coming back so even if we could, we'd lose in teh long run I think.

Best get it sorted and take the cash for the "new manager"

The Old Tolbooth
i hope so, we don't need a player of his attitude anywhere near tynecastle.

You cant blame Bednar for the way he feels, there's obviously something quite clearly wrong at Tynecastle these days when players feel as bitter as that towards their employer.

Lee Johnston, Chris Hackett, Stephen Pressley, Paul Hartley, Rudi Skacel, Roman Bednar etc etc etc cant all be wrong!

Anyway, onto the deal for Bednar, I believe that the fee is around 500K and is legally binding, just like we had Marsielle over a barrel with Rudi Skacel with a smallish fee when he played well for us at the beginning I would think.

cobbyshambles

but for him to still be contracted to hearts and openly say he never wanted to play for us again isn't what i would call professionalism.

The Old Tolbooth
but for him to still be contracted to hearts and openly say he never wanted to play for us again isn't what i would call professionalism.

To be honest mate I thinks it's more an act of desperation as he has seen what has happened to players who have came out and spoke against the club in the past and just just trying to make absolutely sure that he will never play for the club again under the current regime.

?2.5m fee according to the Evening News.

I read the article while I was in Tesco earlier ;)

2.5 mill if they get promoted, just under 2 million if they don't

Vlad GTF, we were assured by the hat kickers that we were getting ?500,000, now you have made them look like fools!

funktasticlad

Thats no bad then, least we'll get some decent cash for him, heres hoping Beslija's got that kinda deal in place as well!!!:)

Thats no bad then, least we'll get some decent cash for him, heres hoping Beslija's got that kinda deal in place as well!!!:)

Could be

?1, rising to ?20 quid if he actually plays a game

Bednar has said he has no intention of coming back so even if we could, we'd lose in teh long run I think.

Best get it sorted and take the cash for the "new manager"

If we believe all we read, WBA have an agreement/price fixed but if they chose not to pursue it in the summer, then Bednar will have no choice but to come back. He will, I presume, be in breach of contract otherwise and be liable to legal action.

funktasticlad
If we believe all we read, WBA have an agreement/price fixed but if they chose not to pursue it in the summer, then Bednar will have no choice but to come back. He will, I presume, be in breach of contract otherwise and be liable to legal action.

Hardly likely to happen though, if that diddy Cousan is worth ?3M to fulham and Marlon King ?5M to wigan, West brom would be nuts no to sign a player whos what 24 25 years old? with 12 goals in what must be one of the most competitive leagues in the world, and if he can stay fit and the same or simalar goals game ratio in the prem get a few czech caps your talking funny money for a player most hearts fans thought was pish

Archived