On the Contrary ...

piltonjambo

Yogi is severely censured for comments about the poor quality of refereeing decisions today ...

"Mr Hughes was severely censured and warned as to his future conduct," said a spokesman for the SFA.

"John Hughes made an appearance and was found to be in breach of rule 123 - bringing the game into disrepute.

Naw mate ... it is you and the referee's that are bringing the game into disrepute!!!

totally agree if u look at my signature there's a link to a petition being set up by a member of BiM which he will be putting around the whole world for a case of videos refs.

as i said hughes was only telling the truth the level of refereeing in scotland as a whole is absolutely terrible

magalufhearts
Yogi is severely censured for comments about the poor quality of refereeing decisions today ...

"Mr Hughes was severely censured and warned as to his future conduct," said a spokesman for the SFA.

"John Hughes made an appearance and was found to be in breach of rule 123 - bringing the game into disrepute.

Naw mate ... it is you and the referee's that are bringing the game into disrepute!!!

Quote me if im wrong but did Romanov not cop a couple of hefty fines for similar words spoken about the standard of officiating in Scotland??

Levein before that got heavily fined for speaking the truth. All that will happen now is Falkirk will become like us and never get a 50/50 as he has spoken up agianst the useless refs we have to suffer.

Quote me if im wrong but did Romanov not cop a couple of hefty fines for similar words spoken about the standard of officiating in Scotland??

Aye but at least Hughes has the excuse of it being "lost in translation"!!!

Definitely the way to tackle this is to amass video evidence and put it up on YouTube for all to see.

A petition backed by 100 videos from teams of every persuasion outside of the Old Firm would surely catch the eye of someone more powerful than the glorious GFA.

john brownlee
totally agree if u look at my signature there's a link to a petition being set up by a member of BiM which he will be putting around the whole world for a case of videos refs.

as i said hughes was only telling the truth the level of refereeing in scotland as a whole is absolutely terrible

What I'm doing is emailing info@uefa at every opportunity and with every new story about Refs GFA and racism that affects Hearts and their players

The emails are mounting up since I started three weeks ago I just hope that some might take this on board and do the same. The more uefa get prodded the more they will notice and with a bit of luck take action. Not had a reply yet but here's hoping

Uefa must know how bad our refs are a they very rarely get picked for comps I'm just pointing out the unfair decisions and downright cheating by a certain number of Scottish refs especially to our foreign players

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

What I'm doing is emailing info@uefa at every opportunity and with every new story about Refs GFA and racism that affects Hearts and their players

The emails are mounting up since I started three weeks ago I just hope that some might take this on board and do the same. The more uefa get prodded the more they will notice and with a bit of luck take action. Not had a reply yet but here's hoping

Uefa must know how bad our refs are a they very rarely get picked for comps I'm just pointing out the unfair decisions and downright cheating by a certain number of Scottish refs especially to our foreign players

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Good on you!

Don't give up!!!

However, you do know who'll be getting them, don't you?

A certain Mr Taylor!!!

Deja vu!!!!

Archived