Kickback Members lounge

primrose

Right!

Any of the prawn sandwich brigade want to tell us what's so wonderful about this new area?!

I think they might be on comission.;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're thinking of re-naming it "The No-Prancer's Club" :biggrin:

Surely the "No Prancer Club"

No Prancer's Club entails that you're allowed to have one.:nooo:

It's unbelievable that someone has posted over 6000 times but hasn't the decency to pay ?5 a year.

lol... I know, I will do it.

Infact tried to reg'r with pay pal yesterday but for some reason its said theirs another account with my bnk details... had to email to sort out (think I had one about 5 years ago but for got about it).

Do apologise lol

Cant get a paypal account because the wife already has one against our email address, and since i asked her to sign me up and i would give her a tenner and she told me to stick it because i spend too much time on kickback, it looks like i will have to stay in the cheap seats.

The members area will be full of the usual cohorts anyway.

You know the types, ( i will post ten times on this post about nout in particular) that love the sound of their own voices.

Terrible Trio
Cant get a paypal account because the wife already has one against our email address, and since i asked her to sign me up and i would give her a tenner and she told me to stick it because i spend too much time on kickback, it looks like i will have to stay in the cheap seats.

You know the types, ( i will post ten times on this post about nout in particular) that love the sound of their own voices.

did you know you can create another e-mail address :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure there must be a thread in the members lounge trying to get more people to subscribe, anyhow, it has worked, I just subscribed there. How long does it take to go active or whatever?

Guest GhostHunter

:eek:

So, what you're saying, is that you WANTED to pay, but your wife said no, so now you're moaning about those who can get in.

:nooo:

You do realise you can pay with Paypal on a card without having an account ?

:D

Guest GhostHunter
I'm pretty sure there must be a thread in the members lounge trying to get more people to subscribe, anyhow, it has worked, I just subscribed there. How long does it take to go active or whatever?

Your funny handshake has been accepted.

Please proceed to the Members Lounge where the potato sack awaits.

:)

:eek:

So, what you're saying, is that you WANTED to pay, but your wife said no, so now you're moaning about those who can get in.

:nooo:

You do realise you can pay with Paypal on a card without having an account ?

Didnt know that webmaster... cheers.

grab a drink on your way in and relaaaaaaaax

kick off the shoes

sip your refreshing beverage and feel safe in the knowledge

you're in first class baby ;)

grab a drink on your way in and relaaaaaaaax

kick off the shoes

sip your refreshing beverage and feel safe in the knowledge

you're in first class baby ;)

You missed the main part of the Lounge, we can laugh and make fun of every one of the little cheapskates. :laugh:

Especially that fellow who has a name which reminds me of a Reindeer, who likes to dance.

What are you trying to say? That we deliberately started this thread to make people want to subscribe? I think after 500 posts subscription should be compulsory,but hey thats only my opinion.

But I just wanted to spread the gospel about the good thing we have over there. Now that your a member you can come back here and spread the word too.

Hallelujah for the members club.

i think thats just an added bonus to be fair :D

But arguably the best feature.

:)

"You couldn't afford a fiver" :bravo:

We've even posted pictures of tits, that's how awesome it is.

How the heck did you manage to get a picture of mod delete

We've even posted pictures of tits, that's how awesome it is.

To be fair though that pic was taken on a freezing cold day in biting wind, thats why they are blue...........:P

WorldChampions1902
It is honestly multi orgasmic. Woman like you have never seen before. All for a five spot.

Don't you mean 'G-spot'?

Jeez, prawn sandwiches and unlimited 'G-spot' for a fiver. And some people are still 'moaning'! :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'll stay with Douglas in the poor end. More fun.

Good shout. Cannae leave Doug behind.

I DISLIKE SUBSCRIBED MEMBERS

Good shout. Cannae leave Doug behind.

I DISLIKE SUBSCRIBED MEMBERS

Quiet you low life commoner.

Don't you mean 'G-spot'?

Jeez, prawn sandwiches and unlimited 'G-spot' for a fiver. And some people are still 'moaning'! :eek:

Dont forget about the tits on "This" in the VIP lounge

Dont forget about the tits on "This" in the VIP lounge

Why would i pay five quid to see a pair of tits when i can watch Grant Stott and Andy Walker for **** all?

Why would i pay five quid to see a pair of tits when i can watch Grant Stott and Andy Walker for **** all?

yeah but they are a couple of green tits!!!!!! the ones on the other page are real tits!!!!!!!

yeah but they are a couple of green tits!!!!!! the ones on the other page are real tits!!!!!!!

Grant Stott and Andy Walker are real tits!

Pictures of tits stopped doing alot for me years ago.

Better with the nearly real thing.

I should know they cost me enough.

Anyway im with George Foulkes on this one, i would rather stay with the "real fans".

The Old Tolbooth
Grant Stott and Andy Walker are real tits!

Pictures of tits stopped doing alot for me years ago.

Better with the nearly real thing.

I should know they cost me enough.

Anyway im with George Foulkes on this one, i would rather stay with the "real fans".

There's a CC Blooms section for your type too :whistling:

Fpmsl lots!!!

That was like getting blood out of a stone Kenny eh :rofl::rofl:

Aye look after the fivers and..... emm you have more to drink at the weekend.

Can't help wondering...

If it's that good in there, then why are you all still posting in here? ;)

Because this is where the full blooded football chat is.

With everyone involved.

Always will be.

blondejamtart
I like how it seems to be referred to as a physical room though:D

What, you mean you've not sampled those comfy leather sofas while sipping from one of the special "members' only" cocktails and nibbling on a canape, then? ;)

What, you mean you've not sampled those comfy leather sofas while sipping from one of the special "members' only" cocktails and nibbling on a canape, then? ;)

Na, far too low to type from.

I've got my own canapes though. Webby sent a few my way.

Just the bizzo. Offline for 42 hours due to power cut frying my router and subsequently sufffering sever Kickback withdrawl symptons. To come back to this is just superb. Well done webby et al(cannibal:teu49:)

Archived