Kickback Members lounge

primrose

Anyone been in the members lounge yet? Some amazing extras for paid up members, I knew this software was good, but not that good.

Anyone else been in yet, whats your favourite members only extra?

Cant believe we dont have more subscribers , when it's that good.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh its a cracking idea.

Will be good if the site goes down and we can still access the members only area. Webmaster said more to come on that one so it might happen. :)

WorldChampions1902

Mods have even promised free prawn sandwiches in recognition of the VIP status of us 'special ones'.

Awesome!

If you click on forum jump at the bottom of the page it's the option below the Terrace. Must be a paid up member, but worth every penny.

marvellous, would gladly pay the equivilant of my mortgages for the privilege of bein in the members only area.

well done to the sandwich maker.

blondejamtart

Oh, and these are not just prawn sandwiches - they're the finest king prawn sandwiches, served on.........oh wait, I've said too much, wouldn't want to make anyone jealous! :angel:

If you click on forum jump at the bottom of the page it's the option below the Terrace. Must be a paid up member, but worth every penny.

Mine goes to Shed below terrace.

Bollox. Im subscribed until tomorrow & then I have to use that damn paypal *****.

i WAS gonna ask over their if we were allowing satans little helper in, but i somehow no longer feel the need

:D

Its so obvious that you can't wait

No matter how much you claim otherwise:cat:

Yeah, can't wait for your innitiation ceremony. :devil-smiley-029:

I thought the board had been quiet and then I realised that all the action was in the VIP area. Area? More like an amazingly complex, erm, complex. Fantastic. Best fiver I've spent for ages.

I'm well pleased.

With any luck it will be a hobbo free area - that's got to be a good thing!

I'd encourage any regular users of KB to subscribe, I think its the least we can do for what is currently an excellent service.

Well done Webmaster.

I'm well pleased.

With any luck it will be a hobbo free area - that's got to be a good thing!

I'd encourage any regular users of KB (except Prancer) to subscribe, I think its the least we can do for what is currently an excellent service.

Well done Webmaster.

That's better :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth

Blimey, I didnt think you could get all that on a football internet forum, bloody amazing really!!

I'm off to the rich bitch club for another gander and leave the minions to get on with the poorer side of the board :D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Right!

Any of the prawn sandwich brigade want to tell us what's so wonderful about this new area?!

Blimey, I didnt think you could get all that on a football internet forum, bloody amazing really!!

I'm off to the rich bitch club for another gander and leave the minions to get on with the poorer side of the board :D

Just put my subscription through and then had a look.

Friggin fantastic mate.

How did they not think of all that before?

There is so much to do on the other stuff, I notice there are only about 6 threads running.

Right!

Any of the prawn sandwich brigade want to tell us what's so wonderful about this new area?!

Its pretty hard to describe it all. It would be easier to pay up your ?5 and have a look.

Right!

Theirs MOD EDIT.... 4 irvine Jambos and 6 ownership disputes all happening at once

I'm no a member either

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Theirs MOD EDIT.... 4 irvine Jambos and 6 ownership disputes all happening at once

I'm no a member either

So theres no any wide screen teles or raffles?

Cannae be that good!!

Right!

So much to do over there that I dont have time to explain it all, get a paypal account and go and see for yourelf, all this and so much more for a fiver and to think you would be supporting the forum into the bargain.

portobellojambo1

I think the link up, to talk direct with players who are online, is possibly unique, not sure any other site has it.

I think the link up, to talk direct with players who are online, is possibly unique, not sure any other site has it.

Pffft fitbaw.... I'm just here for the scandal.

SHhhh we dont want that many subscribers!!!:eek:

Aye. It's nice knowing who the new manager is, too!

Aye. It's nice knowing who the new manager is, too!

It was clear it was bollox b4 but you've just reall ruined it. lol

It was clear it was bollox b4 but you've just reall ruined it. lol

There was actually talk of some lap dancing by the webmaster.So yeah maybe see some bollox ;)

Its quite a spectacular forum to be honest.

I didn't think Vladimir would allow us to set a 24 hour webcam in his home but there you go.

Wait a minute is that him and his wife.....

;)

Archived