?160,000 Lamborghini crash!!!

Walter Bishop

Hopefully Christian is ok.

:(

Police said the driver, thought to be in his 20s, died at the scene.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

There has to be a real chance that this will turn out to be a footballer or other sort of celebrity.

Not many average joes driving round in 160k cars.

Walter Bishop
There has to be a real chance that this will turn out to be a footballer or other sort of celebrity.

Not many average joes driving round in 160k cars.

I was thinking this but surely the way of the world with the net etc we`d have heard about it now?

I P Knightley

Not many average joes in their 20sdriving round in 160k cars.

Whoever it was wasn't necessarily from West Lothian; just trying to get through West Lothian as quick as possible.

Walter Bishop

Another report says ...

A MAN has died after a fireball crash in his ?180,000 supercar.

The 26-year-old's black Lamborghini Gallardo left the M8, crashed into several trees - and ended up on its roof - before bursting into flames.

His female passenger was thrown clear during last night's accident.

The horrific crash happened at Junction 4, Whitburn, shortly after 11pm. The westbound carriageway of the M8 was closed until 6am today while investigations were carried out.

advertisement

The driver, whose name has not yet been released, died at the scene. He is believed to be from Central Scotland.

His 29-year-old passenger is being treated in Wishaw General Hospital for a broken collarbone and abdominal injuries.

A Lothian and Borders Police spokeswoman said the car was being driven westbound when it ploughed into several trees, before coming to rest on its roof and bursting into flames.

Appealing for information, the spokeswoman added: "We are extremely keen to speak to any witnesses who were on the motorway last night.

"Anyone who can help should contact police as soon as possible."

The Lamborghini Gallardo can top 60mph in just 3.7 seconds and also featured in the latest Batman movie The Dark Knight.

Among the celebrities who own the 200mph luxury cars are football stars Wayne Rooney, David Beckham and Robinho. :eek:

Whoever it was wasn't necessarily from West Lothian; just trying to get through West Lothian as quick as possible.

I've seen one regularly going back and forward along the A71 over the past few months but it didn't look like a footballer nor someone in his 20's driving it.

My brothers mate had one and I immediately thought of him when I seen this this morning until I remembered he'd sold it and he's also certainly not in his 20's!

Another report says ...

A MAN has died after a fireball crash in his ?180,000 supercar.

The 26-year-old's black Lamborghini Gallardo left the M8, crashed into several trees - and ended up on its roof - before bursting into flames.

His female passenger was thrown clear during last night's accident.

The horrific crash happened at Junction 4, Whitburn, shortly after 11pm. The westbound carriageway of the M8 was closed until 6am today while investigations were carried out.

advertisement

The driver, whose name has not yet been released, died at the scene. He is believed to be from Central Scotland.

His 29-year-old passenger is being treated in Wishaw General Hospital for a broken collarbone and abdominal injuries.

A Lothian and Borders Police spokeswoman said the car was being driven westbound when it ploughed into several trees, before coming to rest on its roof and bursting into flames.

Appealing for information, the spokeswoman added: "We are extremely keen to speak to any witnesses who were on the motorway last night.

"Anyone who can help should contact police as soon as possible."

The Lamborghini Gallardo can top 60mph in just 3.7 seconds and also featured in the latest Batman movie The Dark Knight.

Among the celebrities who own the 200mph luxury cars are football stars Wayne Rooney, David Beckham and Robinho. :eek:

Maybe it was Rat-boy and he didnt realise how powerfull the car was. Went to fast and crashed it.

I P Knightley
Maybe it was Rat-boy and he didnt realise how powerfull the car was. Went to fast and crashed it.

The driver was with a burd.

alwaysthereinspirit

Sounds like not wearing a seat belt was a smart move by the passenger.

Hopefully the poor bar steward was unconscious before the fire.

Worst fear is being trapped in a burning vehicle and conscious.

Walter Bishop
On cliosport.net a guy has a thread saying it was his brother.

Pretty brutal stuff.

Must have been, road was closed for 7 hours!!! :eek:

Sounds like not wearing a seat belt was a smart move by the passenger.

Collar bone & abdominal injuries would make you think the passenger was wearing a seatbelt

For all you folk who think its ok to post detrimental comments like these about someone you know nothing about.........you should be ashamed!!! Gush was not a drug dealer - just because he had money thats what you assume??? Try the fact that he worked hard!!!! He was known by so many people it isn't funny and has left every single one of them devastasted. He wasn't from Lothian he was from Glasgow, he travelled that road to and from Edinburgh.

Try watching for the facts before you post comments like this!! I'm just a friend of his but imagine someone from his family saw this!!!! Go get a life!!!!!! Berti Vogts... Ratboy....People who post jokes about things like this are sick!

the only detail known is a ?200k motor has been written off.

It's not a ?200k motor. You're confusing the Gallardo with the Murcielago.

It's not a ?200k motor. You're confusing the Gallardo with the Murcielago.

Given they're both just flashy sooped up VW's, an easy mistake to make :)

Do you not have to kee the revs high so they dont stall, or something daft like that?

No, but you do have to hand in your man card :)

The boy was only 26 aswell. He was left a lot of property/resturants when his father died i read. (asian guy i think)

P.s who is christian? Theres a yellow lambo that visits the garage in balerno a lot. A m8 of the owner i presume.

The boy was only 26 aswell. He was left a lot of property/resturants when his father died i read. (asian guy i think)

P.s who is christian? Theres a yellow lambo that visits the garage in balerno a lot. A m8 of the owner i presume.

Nade did have one. Afaik, he has a Hummer nowadays.

Nade did have one. Afaik, he has a Hummer nowadays.

Bloody hell. He Probably thinks he's a superstar thats why his attitude stinks and he has a total of 2 goals for the season.

I appoligise if he has indeed changed his ways.

Bloody hell. He Probably thinks he's a superstar thats why his attitude stinks and he has a total of 2 goals for the season.

I appoligise if he has indeed changed his ways.

He quite clearly has.

Just because he has a big car which does like 12mpg doesnt mean his attitude stinks.

He quite clearly has.

Just because he has a big car which does like 12mpg doesnt mean his attitude stinks.

Yes i know, he's a hard worker...

What kind of car do you drive m8?

12 year old Fiat Punto.

Whats it like to drive? what other cars have you owned and what has been your favourite. I've only just passed my test recently and have became quite interested in cars. I have a 2005 Fiesta. I already want something bigger.

Whats it like to drive? what other cars have you owned and what has been your favourite. I've only just passed my test recently and have became quite interested in cars. I have a 2005 Fiesta. I already want something bigger.

Its ok. Not great. Easy to drive but a bit heavy.

Had a Corsa before.

Stef, I suggest you get one of these:

honda_s2000_front_24_04_05.JPG

A perfect car for girls :)

Its ok. Not great. Easy to drive but a bit heavy.

Had a Corsa before.

What happened to the corsa? My girlfriends mum has a Corsa 1.4 twinport Sti or something, kinda sporty. I plan on taking it for a spin. I should probably make a car thread.

Stef, I suggest you get one of these:

honda_s2000_front_24_04_05.JPG

A perfect car for girls :)

yeah yeah. Why a girls car? my names stefan. I know i have a fiesta but hey, its a good first car.

What happened to the corsa? My girlfriends mum has a Corsa 1.4 twinport Sti or something, kinda sporty. I plan on taking it for a spin. I should probably make a car thread.

HG went so I scrapped it.:(

Stick with a small engine until you learn to drive properly.

Inexperienced drivers in big cars dont go.:mw_rolleyes:

Stick with a small engine until you learn to drive properly.

Inexperienced drivers in big cars dont go.:mw_rolleyes:

Yeah i know man. Im not a boy racer wannabe or anything. I think im a better driver than a lot of people that have had there liscense for many a year. Ive had motorbikes for the last 4 years so that helps road wise.

Archived