'Ra Sellick in Administration

DB-14

Might as well complete the trio of awful teams - Rankers, Hobos and now these ****.

Glasgow Sellick will be in administration by the end of the month due to lack of gate reciepts and falling merchandise sales. Saturday's Scottish Cup game against Dundee is being considered as the straw that broke the camels back due to the fact there were just over 20,000 attending the game.

As well as this depriciation is sweeping through the club as McGeady's price has plumetted due to his widely acknowledged bust-up with Gordon Strachan and Artur Boruc's ?10million price tag as significantly decreased due to some high profile mistakes.

:eek:

FFS

Mods, can we get a new forum for...

totally unoriginal pish.

:rolleyes: Sorry for not meeting your high intellectual standards.

Oh wait your the founder of a club of people who have very little memories aren't you. :mw_rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Funnay-People_Think.jpg

Good man AP, im using that pic in an email to a boy at work.

Cheers:)

(at least this thread hasnt been a total waste.)

Guest S.U.S.S.
:rolleyes: Sorry for not meeting your high intellectual standards.

Oh wait your the founder of a club of people who have very little memories aren't you. :mw_rolleyes:

Not looking for high intellectual standards, simply a little originality would be nice, copying multiple threads on the same subject is a waste of a thread.

To correct you it would not be "little memories" perhaps short memories or limited mental ability but not little memories, if your trying to dish out abuse at least try and have it make sense.

You continue to worship someone who spat in your face at the game, or were you not there? Perhaps not the same watching on tv.

Not looking for high intellectual standards, simply a little originality would be nice, copying multiple threads on the same subject is a waste of a thread.

To correct you it would not be "little memories" perhaps short memories or limited mental ability but not little memories, if your trying to dish out abuse at least try and have it make sense.

You continue to worship someone who spat in your face at the game, or were you not there? Perhaps not the same watching on tv.

Oh I was there as I am every week.

However, he will still be remembered as a legend in most Jambos eyes including mine. Don't get me wrong I thought it was a disgrace the way he acted towards us in that game but he is still a Scottish Cup winning captain.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Oh I was there as I am every week.

However, he will still be remembered as a legend in most Jambos eyes including mine. Don't get me wrong I thought it was a disgrace the way he acted towards us in that game but he is still a Scottish Cup winning captain.

He is indeed, and as such should have more respect for the fans that payed him and allowed him the honour of playing for our club.

But, were now off topic so before the mods come get us i'll leave it there.

night:)

Archived