buymobilephones.net

BoJack Horseman

BoJack Horseman

Does anyone have any experience with this site?

I'm looking to get a contract with T-Mobile once my contract with Orange runs out (or i'm able to cancel) and this site seems to have some really good deals.

I'm beyond caring about what phone i've got, and more bothered about how much it's going to cost me and what I get for the price. According to this site also, I can get myself a free PS3 or 360 with a TMobile contract, which appeals to me more than a 'cool phone'.

So. Opinions on buymobilesphones.net? And for anyone on TMobile (Flext plans), are they any good?

Cheers.

The name screams scam. A lot of these sites are. I'd make sure you find more than a couple of individuals who have used them successfully before signing up.

I was with Flext before and it was great. Not a fan of T-Mobile though.

BoJack Horseman

Checked a few places and it seems that they are pretty poor with cashback deals. But when it comes to free gifts they're fine. I've been warned about solely online dealers, but it seems so worth it.

These site suceed by making the contracts complex and hard to claim/comply with

They will use any excuse to not pay out/send the gift

The only way they survive is the vast majority fail to read it properly and dont send stuff off when their meant to or the like

If you ensure you do exactly what your meant to when you want you could do well out of it

These site suceed by making the contracts complex and hard to claim/comply with

They will use any excuse to not pay out/send the gift

The only way they survive is the vast majority fail to read it properly and dont send stuff off when their meant to or the like

If you ensure you do exactly what your meant to when you want you could do well out of it

Usually the free gifts are relatively easy to claim.

The major problem last year was that a lot were opened up, then the companys folded meaning nobody could claim their cash back and were just left with lengthy expensive contracts that couldn't be cancelled.

One of the bigger sites owed hundreds of thousands in potential cashback that was never paid out.

BoJack Horseman

I've checked that out djf. That's where the majority of the complaints about cashback are from.

Prancer, I know what you mean. The free gift though, doesn't seem to be too complicated to claim. The cashback deals are the ones with all the discrepancies, which is where people seem to be losing out. Maybe that's why they can afford to give away PS3s.

I'd go elsewhere but noone else is doing good deals with T-Mobile and a PS3. Woth the free gift being sent out in a week.

I've checked that out djf. That's where the majority of the complaints about cashback are from.

Prancer, I know what you mean. The free gift though, doesn't seem to be too complicated to claim. The cashback deals are the ones with all the discrepancies, which is where people seem to be losing out. Maybe that's why they can afford to give away PS3s.

I'd go elsewhere but noone else is doing good deals with T-Mobile and a PS3. Woth the free gift being sent out in a week.

If you could find a couple of happy customers i'd say go for it.

If not i'd stay well clear.

It shouldn't be too difficult - they have been around for 11 years apparently :)

Archived