Debenture Seats in New Stand.

neiljb

Would you buy one in the new stand if they were offered?

How much would you pay?

Would it be a good idea from Hearts perspective?

I don't know an awful lot about how they work but I know a few people who have them at Murrayfield. Does anybody know the details?

Hagar the Horrible

A bit pointless here as a season ticket gives more assurances, it would only work if there were other events such as concerts being played when you would always be guaranteed first option to buy a ticket for your seat? It works at Murrayfield as you can always get a ticket for any Scotland match etc

I wouldn't buy one because I like the Wheatfield Stand and I'd like to look AT the new stand, not from it.

Saying that, the Wheatfield is going to feel quite small in the coming years!

Buffalo Bill

I wouldn't buy one because I like the Wheatfield Stand and I'd like to look AT the new stand, not from it.

Saying that, the Wheatfield is going to feel quite small in the coming years!

Buffalo Bill

Interesting point BB, I have a great seat in the Wheatfield, right on the half way line in row 18, one of the best in the stadium IMPO

Here lies the dilemma do I move to the new stand ?

As has evolved in pricing in recent years expect the New Stand (wonder what it will be called ?) to be vastly more expensive than for instance the Roseburn or the Gorgie and the prime seats to be more expensive than the Wheatfield.

By 2010/2011 I wonder what a ST will cost for the best seats in the house at Tynecastle. I will go for not much change out a grand (not including corporate).

You pay 'X' and get first dibs on tickets I believe for ANY occassion... also come with free prawn sandwich.

TANSTAAFL as Heinlein wrote.

boabyarsebiscuit
Would you buy one in the new stand if they were offered?

Yes. 3.

How much would you pay?

Whatever they want - but I'd hope to have to go no higher than 500 quid a season equivalent. So if it's 10 year deal, my limit would be 5 grand each.

Would it be a good idea from Hearts perspective?

Yes, obviously. It would help to fund the development.

I don't know an awful lot about how they work but I know a few people who have them at Murrayfield. Does anybody know the details?

You pay a lump sum up front. And then get tickets for the games. Think of it as a 5 or 10 year season-ticket.

Archived