Utd or Aberdeen

yvonnejambo

Who you hoping will win tonight?

Yes before anyone starts its not Hearts or who cares etc etc.

Personally I just like watching Aberdeen and Mr Calderwood squirm, still admire levein so will be wishing Utd the night of success :)

draw would be good!

A draw would cost us money. Presumably, our ground rental fee won't include an electricity surcharge if the game goes to extra time.

Better to have it all over in 90 mins either way

My brother in law is a good lad and Utd fan and are managed by a REAL manager, plus I hate Tango Man with a passion, so it is a no brainer for me.

Think I'm going to stick a few quid on 0-0.

I'd like Utd to win.

Fecking hate Aberdeen with everything I've got.

Think I'm going to stick a few quid on 0-0.

I'd like Utd to win.

Fecking hate Aberdeen with everything I've got.

Head to head, United have won 4 of the last 5 meetings and scored quite a few goals.

United to get to the final but Rangers to win it.

Same here.

Can't stick Aberdeen; wiggy, tangoman, their pathetic fans and their soon-to-be-demolished sheet hole that is Pit Tawdry. They need to realise we're now in the 21st century, not the early 1980s.

Although Dungdeh United were formerly Dungdeh Hibernian :mad:, I'd still like them to put one over on the cod heads. :)

Head to head, United have won 4 of the last 5 meetings and scored quite a few goals.

Think they will be found a bit short without Robson.

Add to the fact that it is a semi final which are generally quity cagey I can see it being pretty tight.

Stuck a fiver on it at 17/2.

I've just put a few quid on more than two goals so I don't care as long as lots of people score.

I've just put a few quid on more than two goals so I don't care as long as lots of people score.

I'm hoping for no more than 2 goals. I hear the cod heids are in the Wheatfield. I'll need to mind some cleaning products on saturday. Tramps

ToadKiller Dog

Would have to go for the arabs,annoying hearing that propaganda song from tynie on the radio hope there is no sheep fan in my seat.

I'm hoping for no more than 2 goals. I hear the cod heids are in the Wheatfield. I'll need to mind some cleaning products on saturday. Tramps

I'm with you. I want NO goals.

All I can hear out my window at the minute is "Stand Free"

Feck off cod heids!

My uncles just text saying there is nobody in my seat yet. :1022: Fingers crossed. He also say's big Mark looks miles leaner than Nade. Up front on his Jack tonight. Come on big man

My uncles just text saying there is nobody in my seat yet. :1022: Fingers crossed. He also say's big Mark looks miles leaner than Nade. Up front on his Jack tonight. Come on big man

I'd settle for him scoring the winner, in extra time!

I'm with you. I want NO goals.

All I can hear out my window at the minute is "Stand Free"

Feck off cod heids!

Have they brought their usual 50,000 'travelling' support?

I really don't like Aberdeen so I hope they don't win tonight.

I also don't like non old firm teams winning trophies(I like the fact that we're the only team to win the SC(twice)outside the OF in the last ten years) so I guess I could live with Rangers winning the CIS final.

Not near to selling out. Very poor crowd apparently

Not near to selling out. Very poor crowd apparently

They're maybe all still recovering from their Madrid injuries.

Utd.... dure to family got a soft spot for them, not enuff to say I like them but a soft spot.... like a little cousin who's never going to live up to you.

Doesn't sound like it.

It's either a sh*t atmosphere in there or my double glazing is pretty damn good!!

:D

Commander Harris

a tynecastle debut for de vries if I'm not mistaken - last time he had one of those he scored 4 against the hobos :biggrin:

ToadKiller Dog

Has Ian Brines forgot that Hearts are not playing to night? judging by some of his decisions according to sportsound he thinks united are hearts.

Tough Luck mate on both counts;)

The Old Tolbooth

The Aberdeen forum really makes for hilarious reading heh heh!!

The chemists better stock up on prozac up there

ToadKiller Dog
The Aberdeen forum really makes for hilarious reading heh heh!!

The chemists better stock up on prozac up there

He he he thats what they get for keeping tango man ,and to think he could have been here????

Archived