The JKB Pimpin Angels Thread II

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's not really about 'pimpin angels' FFS!!

I don't know if that is aimed at me but I never said it was. I'm just not sure of the connections between folk on here and the incident thats getting reported and what link it has to this original pimpin angels thread?

What the hell was the pimping angels thread???

I am totally confused...although slightly less confused than about 2 hours ago thanks to some of the less than cryptic clues ;)

pimping angels was a thread started a couple of years ago by the person from the scary stuff thread. it was a thread about him and his girlfriend and their mates, very bizarre and was a standard joke over kb at the time. A few folks became his 'angels' pretty silly and not really relevant to what hes been up to know. I guess its been mentioned because it was the thread people associate with him

pimping angels was a thread started a couple of years ago by the person from the scary stuff thread. it was a thread about him and his girlfriend and their mates, very bizarre and was a standard joke over kb at the time. A few folks became his 'angels' pretty silly and not really relevant to what hes been up to know. I guess its been mentioned because it was the thread people associate with him

Cheers for clearing that up... not that it actually makes any sense.

;)

Only jesting.

Cheers for clearing that up... not that it actually makes any sense.

Serious time...

Were you an Angle Yvonne...... and were you touched up? Its ok you can tell us.

;)

Only jesting.

Eh no I was one of the folks who thought the whole thing pretty sad. It was an ego thing for some involved. It backfired in a big way then the crew involved didnt think it was so good then, after pages of ridicule and some bans

Also reckon even then I was bit to old :)

Eh no I was one of the folks who thought the whole thing pretty sad. It was an ego thing for some involved. It backfired in a big way then the crew involved didnt think it was so good then, after pages of ridicule and some bans

You can never be too old Yvonne, you can be too young tho... let that be a lesson to us all.

you think it would be a little tasteless to say that you're only as old as the.....

aye maybe

Commander Harris
Trying to figure out what the heck people are talking about on JKB is like trying to translate Chinese these days. :confused:

我同意這一點。

127645884_526a391392.jpg

You can bet he was wearing a tinted pair of these bad boys while that thread was still running.

Shan chat leads to nonce-sense er... kids.

You have been warned.

CompleteIdiot
127645884_526a391392.jpg

You can bet he was wearing a tinted pair of these bad boys while that thread was still running.

Shan chat leads to nonce-sense er... kids.

You have been warned.

U iz da pimp. Fo' shizzle!

9064_512.jpg

Prince Buaben
That's what I was thinking.

I thought that the Pimpin' KB Angels thread was only popular because myself and a few others got banned for abusing WAJ / Shona Hearts / The Lol Brigade.

It was to be fair cant really remember much of the thread after that

Pimpin' Angels: A Retrospective

1. wee_paedo_jambo posts a thread with the intention of starting some kind of KB chat room, along the theme of Charlie's Angels.

2. Various dimwitted females/males "join" w_p_j in his chat thread, and proceed to horrify the KB community at large with some shockingly bad chat (half of which was just "morning angels lol").

3. Having decided that enough was enough, Acey strode sexily into the thread and announced that everyone involved in it was dull, and that it was the most sh*te thread on any forum on the internet, ever.

4. The floodgates opened. Hilarity ensued.

5. The angels and their deviant master got upset. More hilarity ensued.

6. People started getting suspended and banned. See 4.

7. Eventually, the thread was closed, and it was the worst day of my life. w_p_j vowed that he'd have the last laugh, but nobody was sure what he meant...

wee airdrie jambo's KB pimpin' angels thread, RIP. :sad:

Prince Buaben

1. wee_paedo_jambo posts a thread with the intention of starting some kind of KB chat room, along the theme of Charlie's Angels.

2. Various dimwitted females/males "join" w_p_j in his chat thread, and proceed to horrify the KB community at large with some shockingly bad chat (half of which was just "morning angels lol").

3. Having decided that enough was enough, Acey strode sexily into the thread and announced that everyone involved in it was dull, and that it was the most sh*te thread on any forum on the internet, ever.

7. Eventually, the thread was closed, and it was the worst day of my life. w_p_j vowed that he'd have the last laugh, but nobody was sure what he meant...

Cheers Acey...

Sure that bit happened :P

Prince Buaben

3. Having decided that enough was enough, Acey charged ruggedly into the thread and announced that everyone involved in it was dull, and that it was the most sh*te thread on any forum on the internet, ever.

Thats better...;)

Ok, ok...

Replace that with "charged ruggedly".

;)

i vaguely remember you mincing in

striding, i can't recall:cool:

Archived