Run Fat Boy, Run!

Chad Sexington

Nucky Thompson

How the feck did that Angel not see that he needed extra training:cool: It is obvious to Stevie Frail and the whole Hearts Support he was out of shape:rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Fu...ck me that guys the facial image of Nade.

Is that no the bloke that used to pump Marion Jones.

sergent garcia
How the feck did that Angel not see that he needed extra training:cool: It is obvious to Stevie Frail and the whole Hearts Support he was out of shape:rolleyes:

as i understand frail was responsible for training angel for starting 11 and tactics...

I would be tempted to put the whole squad on extra training. Some for fitness and some for basic football skills such as passing the ball to a teamate and crossing the ball.

I would agree 110%. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Nucky Thompson
as i understand frail was responsible for training angel for starting 11 and tactics...
Why has Frail only now decided he needs double sessions since Angel has left?

From The Scotsman website:

Frail revealed: "He's been doing extra sessions this week working with our sports scientist and we'll continue with that because he needs to improve his fitness. I feel he's contributed a bit in recent matches. He had a couple of days off over the weekend and we want him refreshed and that bit sharper again for this weekend against Gretna.

Maybe Saturday-Wednesday was too much for him last week because he looked totally spent against Rangers. We can only do so much so it will be up to him.

He needs to want to have a go and make sure he is getting fitter.

I think he's shown that the talent is there. His work rate against Aberdeen left him a bit tired for last Wednesday."

It's comments like the one I've highlighted that could actually make you weep about the state of this club and the utter shambles that the coaching and management side has become since October 2005.

HMFC - the club where fitness has not been a prerequisite but a request made to the players.

Please get fit. Pretty please.

He's got a fat neck.

And he likes the boaby from what I've heard.

Ooohhhh, listen to her!

Buffalo Bill

Why has Frail only now decided he needs double sessions since Angel has left?

Perhaps Angel was a fan of Malofeev's fitness training and Frail didn't see any merit in two sessions of star jumps and leap-frog!

HMFC - the club where fitness has not been a prerequisite but a request made to the players.

That about sums it up. We've been mince this year, no doubting that. However, the amount of times we have let a half time lead slip you can only put down to the non-existant fitness.

Nucky Thompson
From The Scotsman website:

Frail revealed: "He's been doing extra sessions this week working with our sports scientist and we'll continue with that because he needs to improve his fitness. I feel he's contributed a bit in recent matches. He had a couple of days off over the weekend and we want him refreshed and that bit sharper again for this weekend against Gretna.

Maybe Saturday-Wednesday was too much for him last week because he looked totally spent against Rangers. We can only do so much so it will be up to him.

He needs to want to have a go and make sure he is getting fitter.

I think he's shown that the talent is there. His work rate against Aberdeen left him a bit tired for last Wednesday."

It's comments like the one I've highlighted that could actually make you weep about the state of this club and the utter shambles that the coaching and management side has become since October 2005.

Please get fit. Pretty please.

I think they mean as a club they can only do so much. If they put him through double sessions and on the way home he has 10 pints and a Chicken Curry every night he's not going to get fit is he:rolleyes: The players have to take a good bit of responsibility too.

I think they mean as a club they can only do so much. If they put him through double sessions and on the way home he has 10 pints and a Chicken Curry every night he's not going to get fit is he:rolleyes: The players have to take a good bit of responsibility too.

The point is that an atmosphere has been allowed to develop at the club where there is obviously low expectation of fitness levels and where there is absolutely no sanction or discipline if a player can't be bothered getting or staying fit. Janny during the whole of last season would be another prime example.

cardboardcutout
http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3501

About time too.

It would be nice to see him get to 70 minutes without looking like he's about to have a seizure.

He could be the business if we can get him down a couple of dress sizes.

you are fatist and just because you're built like a racing snake leave the larger chaps alone!!

someone who knows chewy!;)

you are fatist and just because you're built like a racing snake leave the larger chaps alone!!

someone who knows chewy!;)

i was told you were fattest :P

I'm sure there's a place for sports scientists in honing an already finely-tuned athlete for a particular sport, but to be honest the only science the big guy needs for the next four weeks is: "Eat less, exercise more!"

This just highlights the desperate need that we have for a strong manager who can and will instil some discipline into the sqaud.

It would take craig Levein about 20 minutes to sort this ***** out and have them all behaving in the manner expected of professional athletes.

You may not like this but can you imagine what Square Heed would do with them as well if he was their manager?

The fans have known since August he was not fit, well done Hearts, it's only taken you 6 months to catch on....

Fitness doesn't seem to register high on the radar for our management.

Why the hell else would we wait to bring in Screpis until the last day and then announce that he "is not fit enough" when we could have had him at Tynecastle from the 1st January getting fit and therefore now available for selection.

:mad:

Archived