Hibs and Real Madrid

Sexton Hardcastle

I will get slated for this, but it appears to me that the majority of posters on that thread on jakies-r-us.net are taking the whole issue with very large pinch of salt.

Maybe many on this forum should learn to do the same.

portobellojambo1
I will get slated for this, but it appears to me that the majority of posters on that thread on jakies-r-us.net are taking the whole issue with very large pinch of salt.

Maybe many on this forum should learn to do the same.

Maybe that is because they should be. The only chance Madrid fans have got of seeing anyone called Fletcher is if the BBC programme of the same name is show on Sky One Espana.

Marca is real's mouthpiece rather than AS, but comical nonetheless.

porridge is still shown on the costas though, that'll be wher the connection comes from.

or there's a brasilian called fletchinho. :4_1_72:

Fletchers not a bad player but i'd rate G O'Conner higher and theres no way either will ever kick a ball for Real Madrid. If the option comes up Fletcher should grab a shot at the Championship with both hands and run from ER.

Maybe Real Madrid potential.

Have you ever actually seen a good footballer?

Starting to understand why you rate Neilson, you've no access to football outwith the SPL I presume...

Just listened to it and 35mins and 45 secs in clearly states that he is one of 10 youngsters Real are tracking in Europe.:confused:

Maybe Real Madrid potential.

He'd be at a much bigger club than the wee team already if he had that sort of potential.

Archived