Gretna Game

Harbour84

chester copperpot
Who else thinks we will win by 2+ goals?

Nade for a hat-trick. He's man marking the keeper for this game.

I'll take anything that involves 3 points for us come saturday.

If we play like we did in the 1st half vs rangers, the 1st Half of the Motherwell game or the 2nd half of the Killie game then I'd say yes but it depends what team shows up.

We have never beaten Gretna over 90 minutes before, (I dont think) bit of a bogey team

Edit - Or the dons game

Another 1-1 draw to add to our collection against this shower of jumped up 1st division players????

chester copperpot
If we play like we did in the 1st half vs rangers, the 1st Half of the Motherwell game or the 2nd half of the Killie game then I'd say yes but it depends what team shows up.

We have never beaten Gretna over 90 minutes before, (I dont think) bit of a bogey team

Edit - Or the dons game

All games have ended 1-1 ;)

I think we'll win and we might see a return of the one with the flag to tell us all is fine, 3 league wins on the trot and that we don't need a manager.

His absence of late has been fairly notable.

We should beat them. How funny would it be it it rained heavily and the match wasn't called off! (not that funny as i sit front row and always get soaked)

Stupid SFA -

"we can play cos we'll get all muddy!"

I'm confident we'll win. Plus i've got a ?1 bet with BigBryJambo that Nade or Elliot will score a hat-trick by the end of Feb.

To be honest, we could do with some games won by a few goals to make up for the trash season we have all had to endure.

Gretna should get a good rogering by Hearts on Saturday but really, it's no likely!

To be honest, we could do with some games won by a few goals to make up for the trash season we have all had to endure.

Gretna should get a good rogering by Hearts on Saturday but really, it's no likely!

I bet ya we do.

Nucky Thompson
I think we'll win and we might see a return of the one with the flag to tell us all is fine, 3 league wins on the trot and that we don't need a manager.

His absence of late has been fairly notable.

To be fair, I've noticed the person you're talking about on here the last few days:rolleyes:

have to win this to carry on momentum (if you can call it that) in the league, next few games after don't look too easy to pick up points in (smeltic (A) motherwell (A) rankers (H) then two more away games).

have to win this to carry on momentum (if you can call it that) in the league, next few games after don't look too easy to pick up points in (smeltic (A) motherwell (A) rankers (H) then two more away games).

EASY. We'll take max points from those games!

ScottishSandstorm

5-0 win... I hope. This could be the game to right the ship or to sink it. We will see.

5-0 win... I hope. This could be the game to right the ship or to sink it. We will see.

Really? can the game against the team at the bottom of the table who are so obviously out of their depth in this league (although we're the only ones not to show that that is the case so far) really be the one to turn it around? surely Motherwell away or a similar type game would?

thoughts?

ScottishSandstorm
Really? can the game against the team at the bottom of the table who are so obviously out of their depth in this league (although we're the only ones not to show that that is the case so far) really be the one to turn it around? surely Motherwell away or a similar type game would?

thoughts?

A 5-0 win would, IMO, build momentum for us to turn it around.

Archived