Rcist abuse of Lewis Hamilton

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

Seeing people in the stand with their faces painted black and wearing tee shirts, with "Hamilton's Family" written on the front is quite sickening.

Why were these morons allowed in the stadium? Why were they not kicked out?

Hamilton will be Champion many times and racist morons will be nothing.

I thought it was a hilarously bad racist insult.

It seemed to me to be the equivilent of somebody waving a bottle of Whiskey at me while wearing a 'see you Jimmy' hat.

I suppose I should have been offended but I very near wet myself.

Sorry

Seeing people in the stand with their faces painted black and wearing tee shirts, with "Hamilton's Family" written on the front is quite sickening.

Why were these morons allowed in the stadium? Why were they not kicked out?

Hamilton will be Champion many times and racist morons will be nothing.

Sickening? Really?:confused::confused::confused:

I thought it was a hilarously bad racist insult.

It seemed to me to be the equivilent of somebody waving a bottle of Whiskey at me while wearing a 'see you Jimmy' hat.

I suppose I should have been offended but I very near wet myself.

Sorry

That was my response too!

I thought the lot with the faces painted was actually not racist. I have heard there were other chants and stuff that clearly were. But what they keep on showing on TV is the pics of these people.

What if it was a group of Spanish with 'Coulthards family' on their chest, ginger wigs and freckles spotted all over their face ? Would that be racist ? I don't think so.

Anyway as I said teh rest of the stuff directed at him was apparently a lot worse. But some guys with their faces painted black ? If you consider that 'sickening' you need help.

Archived