7628mm

the former Lens coach Guy Roux :)

Rangers wiil be spewing at this as they cannot ask the SFA to fine Guy Roux

Get right in there big man

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7222784.stm

Cousin bid will fail, says Roux

Cousin hopes his move to Fulham can be finalised

Former Lens coach Guy Roux says Rangers and Fulham have no chance of pushing through Daniel Cousin's ?3m transfer and has branded both clubs "stupid". The clubs have asked Fifa to allow Cousin to move to London despite the Gabon international having already played for two clubs this season.

But Roux said: "What a waste of time. It annoys me that Rangers and Fulham are bothering Fifa with this.

"They are being stupid. I feel they are wasting Fifa's time."

Under Fifa rules, a player cannot play for three clubs in a season without receiving special dispensation.

And world football's governing body is due to consider 31-year-old Cousin's case within the next few days.

There is a great invention called the internet which makes it easy to check these things

Guy Roux

The two clubs have based their case on Cousin having played just 21 minutes as a substitute for Lens in a 1-0 defeat to Bordeaux at the start of August.

But Roux says that, while he was coach, Cousin also played a full 90 minutes for Lens against Ukrainian side Chornomorets in an InterToto Cup tie.

"Everyone knows that Daniel played for us and Rangers," he said.

"There is a great invention called the internet which makes it easy to check these things.

"I'm sure most younger people are are more than capable of using it and it states clearly that Daniel played for us - not once, but twice."

Cousin moved to Rangers in August for ?700,000 and has scored nine goals in 26 appearances.

But he was keen to move to England's top flight and remains hopeful of joining new Fulham boss Roy Hodgson.

A Fifa spokesman told the Rangers website: "The outcome is pending because the legal department has asked to see more documentation, especially from Fulham.

"They need more time to analyse everything."

OH MA SIDES :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

The People's Chimp
the former Lens coach Guy Roux :)

Rangers wiil be spewing at this as they cannot ask the SFA to fine Guy Roux

Get right in there big man

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7222784.stm

Cousin bid will fail, says Roux

Cousin hopes his move to Fulham can be finalised

Former Lens coach Guy Roux says Rangers and Fulham have no chance of pushing through Daniel Cousin's ?3m transfer and has branded both clubs "stupid". The clubs have asked Fifa to allow Cousin to move to London despite the Gabon international having already played for two clubs this season.

But Roux said: "What a waste of time. It annoys me that Rangers and Fulham are bothering Fifa with this.

"They are being stupid. I feel they are wasting Fifa's time."

Under Fifa rules, a player cannot play for three clubs in a season without receiving special dispensation.

And world football's governing body is due to consider 31-year-old Cousin's case within the next few days.

There is a great invention called the internet which makes it easy to check these things

Guy Roux

The two clubs have based their case on Cousin having played just 21 minutes as a substitute for Lens in a 1-0 defeat to Bordeaux at the start of August.

But Roux says that, while he was coach, Cousin also played a full 90 minutes for Lens against Ukrainian side Chornomorets in an InterToto Cup tie.

"Everyone knows that Daniel played for us and Rangers," he said.

"There is a great invention called the internet which makes it easy to check these things.

"I'm sure most younger people are are more than capable of using it and it states clearly that Daniel played for us - not once, but twice."

Cousin moved to Rangers in August for ?700,000 and has scored nine goals in 26 appearances.

But he was keen to move to England's top flight and remains hopeful of joining new Fulham boss Roy Hodgson.

A Fifa spokesman told the Rangers website: "The outcome is pending because the legal department has asked to see more documentation, especially from Fulham.

"They need more time to analyse everything."

OH MA SIDES :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Guy Roux is something of a legend in my book, following his time at auxerre, but that bumps him right up the list.

Archived